Ize gotz here afterallz

Old June 5th 07, 04:11 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Default Ize gotz here afterallz

Hello katz and kittenz. My namz iz O. T. Mahoney. Da O. T. stanz for Orange
Thing. Iz 10 weekz old and a boy kitty.

Piglet was mean whenz i firsted camz to da houze. Herownself wouldnt talk
to myownself. Went to da evil Ted and he stole blood, stabbed me in myhown
neck and gaved gramby lotz of stuff to give myownself.

(Gramby note) O. T. walked in and Schhter D*G claimed him right away.
Piglet ignored him the first day but bathed him today. He got near her food
and she bopped him on the head. He weight 2 and a half pounds, is orange
striped and a playful thing.

We still hope to get da Texas kitty.
Soft is laughing at me, Stormmee you get even for me. A year ago I didn't
much like cats and now may end up with three. I just love O.T. he is
totally different from Piglet. He has big green eyes.

Old June 5th 07, 04:58 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Rebecca

Welkum, OT Mahoney! We haz bin waitin fur yoo since Piglet telled ussez
abowt yurownself.

Rebecca

Old June 5th 07, 05:04 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Thank yourownself for the welkom. Da peolez dat had myownself had problemz
and waznt gonna let da gramby hav myownself. Da gramby waz so mad at dem,
when I camed to herown houze, I had gazillions of fleas and waz dirty.
Myown Mom wazn't good at teachin me. Scooter D*G cleaned myown faze, not
too sure I liked dat. Da gamby hadta gift me two baths under da water
monsterz before her was saitsfied. I don't thinkz i likez da brush thing
too much.

Old June 5th 07, 05:31 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Rebecca

Oh, my gunness, dat sownz horrybul! I hopez dat at least you feeled
betterer after awl dat.

Rebecca

Old June 5th 07, 02:44 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Samuel Redcat

On Mon, 04 Jun 2007 22:11:49 -0500, Granby wrote:

Hello katz and kittenz. My namz iz O. T. Mahoney. Da O. T. stanz for Orange
Thing. Iz 10 weekz old and a boy kitty.

Welcome to da group, fellow orange boy kitty!

Sammy

Old June 6th 07, 01:23 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_2_]

On Mon, 4 Jun 2007 22:11:49 -0500, Granby's nimble, little paws typed:

Hello katz and kittenz. My namz iz O. T. Mahoney. Da O. T. stanz for Orange
Thing. Iz 10 weekz old and a boy kitty.

Piglet was mean whenz i firsted camz to da houze. Herownself wouldnt talk
to myownself. Went to da evil Ted and he stole blood, stabbed me in myhown
neck and gaved gramby lotz of stuff to give myownself.

(Gramby note) O. T. walked in and Schhter D*G claimed him right away.
Piglet ignored him the first day but bathed him today. He got near her food
and she bopped him on the head. He weight 2 and a half pounds, is orange
striped and a playful thing.

We still hope to get da Texas kitty.
Soft is laughing at me, Stormmee you get even for me. A year ago I didn't
much like cats and now may end up with three. I just love O.T. he is
totally different from Piglet. He has big green eyes.

Meow, OT,

An welkum to da kommunity! We haff lots funfun heer, an anoffer kitty
iz alwayz welkum!
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
6/5/2007 8:22:32 PM
Old June 6th 07, 04:54 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Cory

On Jun 4, 10:04 pm, "Granby" wrote:
Thank yourownself for the welkom.

Furstist anna furmostist, Hihihihihi tu yurownfurryself, OT Mahoney!

Scooter D*G cleaned myown faze, not too sure I liked dat.

Didja bop 'im an' gif Scooter D*G a nozybleed wif yurown klawz?? D*gz
need tu bee tawt dere pwayze inna howsehold chayn-uf-kummand, yu
noze... eggspayshully iffin dey iz gunna twy an' groomz ussez (UB ~
Yuck!)

Da gamby hadta gift me two baths under da water monsterz before her was
saitsfied.

Yooz DID hiss, howl, an' growl, RITE (Shuldda spit, tuu, fur eggstra
gudgudgud meshur!)??? Ussez kitteez kleen OWRZOWNFURRYSELFZ,
FANGUFURRYMUCH!!!

Kloolezz hooman... I hazza haf-uh-mynd tu reepurrt yur hooman tu da
CPD!!!

I don't thinkz i likez da brush thing too much.

Now, da brushin' deel.. wayl, dat'z nyce wunz yu gitz yoosed tu it. I
kinda likez it now, buttid I'z a DSH, so I'z doan need tu be brusht
tuutuu much.

--- Onyx

Old June 6th 07, 05:09 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Onyx I appreciatez yourownself telling me stuff I needz ta do. Ize did it
all wrongz. I waz so glad dat da fleas wentz away, I didnt fuss about da
baff at allz. Myown faze was a mess and Scooter cleaned it up gudgud. I did
bop herownself todayz whnz herownself tried ta get myown foodz. Dat jus
won't happen! I dozent know how to hiss anspit yetz. Piglet doez so
herownself kan teach me dat.

My clawz were so loooong dat dey hurt to walk on and dey got caughtz in
efferything I stepped on. I did yowl a lotz about dat. Wont tell da gramby
but it doez fel lots better with dem shortz.

I doez appreciate all your helpful advize though. I promist ta do betterz
da nexdt timez.
"Cory" wrote in message
ps.com...

Old June 6th 07, 05:26 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Rebecca

I fingk yoo kan furgiv da Granby fur awl da baffz an fingz dis time, since
it made yurownself feel betterer an gettid rid uv doze nastee fleez. If she
duz it agin, tho, we'll hewp yoo fingk up a gudgud punishmint fur it.

Rebecca

"Granby" wrote in message
Onyx I appreciatez yourownself telling me stuff I needz ta do. Ize did it
all wrongz. I waz so glad dat da fleas wentz away, I didnt fuss about da
baff at allz. Myown faze was a mess and Scooter cleaned it up gudgud. I
did bop herownself todayz whnz herownself tried ta get myown foodz. Dat
jus won't happen! I dozent know how to hiss anspit yetz. Piglet doez so
herownself kan teach me dat.

My clawz were so loooong dat dey hurt to walk on and dey got caughtz in
efferything I stepped on. I did yowl a lotz about dat. Wont tell da
gramby but it doez fel lots better with dem shortz.

I doez appreciate all your helpful advize though. I promist ta do betterz
da nexdt timez.
"Cory" wrote in message
ps.com...

Old June 6th 07, 05:32 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Cory

On Jun 5, 10:09 pm, "Granby" wrote:
snip...
I dozent know how to hiss anspit yetz. Piglet doez so herownself kan teach me dat.

When Onyx met our family d*g for the first time, I believe he was
between 3-6 months old. He'd NEVER, EVER seen a d*g before... THAT
much I know. So... what does little, itty, bitty baby cat Onyx do
when he sees the family d*g, Alfalfa, for the very first time??

Onyx hissed at Alfalfa (who was a schnoodle, FYI, so he wasn't too
big, either) and swatted at him just to make his point. Poor Alfalfa
didn't know WHAT the heck to make of that, since our other kitties had
never hissed at him.

My point is, you'll know what to do when the time comes, OT. You
won't need to be taught. It'll be instinctive.

--- Unca Cory