we gotz snowmonzterz

Old March 5th 08, 02:12 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

Default we gotz snowmonzterz

anna so we iz watchin da owt aminalz tryta get fudz anna wishin dey wuz in
wif uses so dey kuld be owrz fudz, OEJ

Old March 5th 08, 02:38 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Our inch of snow turned into three but who is counting. When I grow up, I
wanna be a weatherperson. They are the only people that can be wrong 50 per
cent of the time and still get paid and keep their jobs.

Old March 5th 08, 03:49 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Fred Williams[_2_]

"Stormmee" wrote in message
anna so we iz watchin da owt aminalz tryta get fudz anna wishin dey
wuz in wif uses so dey kuld be owrz fudz, OEJ

We got snowmonsters here in Ottawa today and ice pellet monsters then
more snow monsters again. Now, fred is goin out to da rink, but not tu
skate. The have a pot luck lunch. Usually da drive iz 15 minutes, but
today fred is allowin an hour. He sez it's not da snow monsters that
slow hisownself up, but da other cars on da rode.
Last week fred felled down and got a bump onna his head. Hez been
dizzy an sleepy effer since, but startin to improve. Monday he had
Sacro-Cranial massage therapy which has hewped a lot. He still gets
dizzy wen he gets up from lyin down an I tell himownself tu stay lying
down cuz I'z usually on top uv hisownself, but he duzn't alwayz lissen.

Diana, fur her house.

--
Regards,
Fred
Old March 5th 08, 03:57 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Samuel Redcat

Last week fred felled down and got a bump onna his head. Hez been
dizzy an sleepy effer since, but startin to improve. Monday he had
Sacro-Cranial massage therapy which has hewped a lot. He still gets
dizzy wen he gets up from lyin down an I tell himownself tu stay lying
down cuz I'z usually on top uv hisownself, but he duzn't alwayz lissen.

Diana, fur her house.

We will be purrin fur Fred to get betterer. Dat sounds purrty scary.

Sammy
Old March 5th 08, 04:17 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Mar 5, 9:12*am, "Stormmee" wrote:
anna so we iz watchin da owt aminalz tryta get fudz anna wishin dey wuz in
wif uses so dey kuld be owrz fudz, OEJ

We don' got no snow butted wee seed free deer-ladeez fru da winnow an
dey wuz kwite byootiful. Wee cud not kill dem fur fudz becuz dey isss
two bigbig and Uncl Bill, hoo SHUD, wont. He sez hee hass hunted
befour ann hee finks it iz ok iff yoo wantz to eet dem (or yoor catz
wanna eet dem, I poined out) butted hee don' do it no mor. Ann he won'
let da noble d*g do it neever. Uncl Bill iz a stik in damud.

Sew wee eetin r kitty-fudz ann Bear eetin hiz d*gfudz an wutteffur
fallz on da flor. Lik allus. Iz jus az well. I haff to diet becuz I
eeeted free Wooie's Wunch hamburgers yesterday.

Sunrise, da PRITTY wun
Old March 5th 08, 09:28 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Fred Williams[_2_]

On Wednesday 05 March 2008 10:57, Samuel Redcat wrote:

Last week fred felled down and got a bump onna his head. Hez
been
dizzy an sleepy effer since, but startin to improve. Monday he had
Sacro-Cranial massage therapy which has hewped a lot. He still gets
dizzy wen he gets up from lyin down an I tell himownself tu stay
lying down cuz I'z usually on top uv hisownself, but he duzn't alwayz
lissen.

Diana, fur her house.

We will be purrin fur Fred to get betterer. Dat sounds purrty scary.

Sammy

Human note:
Thanks. I am improving now. I remember starting to fall and thinking
That I could catch myself, but my balance centre was lying to my brain
and by the time I realized I was going down it was too late to fall
safely. I went to the hospital and had a CAT scan that they said was
OK and I could go home. I asked them how I was supposed to do th\at
when I couldn't sit up or even roll on my side without getting
profoundly dizzy and feeling sick. The doctor said they'd give me
Gravol for that, (Demerol, to you yanks (;-)) ), but by the time I got
it I had already learned that the dizziness only lasts for 5 to 10
seconds then settles down. Shortly after I was OK to drive home, but
the dizziness kept coming back everytime I got up or laid down.
Monday I had a Sacro-Cranial massage which has helped my neck and head
quite a bit. Now things are starting to improve and I feel almost
normal again. I can lie down without too much problem, but getting up
still makes me dizzy. I expect that will clear up in a day or two.
I'm well looked after. Diana helps by giving me massages with a little
acupuncture. (:-))

Old March 6th 08, 04:49 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

furri duznot liksa deerz or aniofur wild fudz, soft liksta eatit butted her
allatime sayz her wunt off bambi but her will kneit anna eatit if you haz
alreadi offed it, Trudi, wishin fur sum more deer burgerz

Old March 6th 08, 04:14 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Booker

Weze do dat too, but da klaw klippers generally follow an weze not too
frilled bout dat.

Booker