`i`i HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOYCE

Old September 17th 08, 10:55 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kyla =^..^=[_2_]

Default `i`i HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOYCE

It's our beloved friend's Joyce's bithrday
It's with-in a couple of days G
Joyce, you such a sweetheart, and much beloved here.

==^oo^==
(Mosey singing)

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPY BIIIIIIIIIIIITHRDAAAAAAAAAAAY
TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YOOOOOOOOU
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPY BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITHRDAAAAAY
TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOU
HAAAPPY BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITHRDAAAAY DEEEEEEER JOYYYYYYYYCE
IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII FOUUUUUUUUUND MYYYYYYYYYYY KAHZZZOOOO

*MaYbE ThIs silly things StIlL WoRkZ G
Ryno from my Floyd group shared this Kazooing song for you to play
http://sharebee.com/d64f206a
Filename: playme.mp3 Size: 102 KB

I hope you have a really great bithrday Joyce. You deserve it
Love, pressies, friends, and a good time is what I wish for you.
Thank you for being such a good friend to me.
I love you, sweet woman..
Hug
Kyla

Old September 17th 08, 11:34 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Joy

"Kyla =^..^=" wrote in message
. ..
[...]

Hippo Birdie, Joyce!

Joy

Old September 18th 08, 12:03 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

--
Joyce ^..^

Old September 18th 08, 02:35 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
tanadashoes

"Joy" wrote in message
news

Hippo Birdie, Joyce!

Joy

Happy burpday Joyce. May you have a great one.

Pam S. who had a great burpday today.

Old September 18th 08, 05:02 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kyla =^..^=

"tanadashoes"

"Joy"

Hippo Birdie, Joyce!

Joy

Happy burpday Joyce. May you have a great one.

Pam S. who had a great burpday today.

Hippo Birdie to you too Pam
Glad you had a great burpday...
Hug
Kyla

Old September 18th 08, 05:03 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kyla =^..^=

Kyla =^..^= :

I hope you have a really great bithrday Joyce. You deserve it
Love, pressies, friends, and a good time is what I wish for you.

Thank you!!

You're welcome

Hug
Kyla

--
Joyce ^..^

Old September 18th 08, 05:22 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

"tanadashoes" wrote:

Happy burpday Joyce. May you have a great one.

Pam S. who had a great burpday today.

Thanks. Maybe my burpday will cure my acid reflux.

To celebrate, I have two friends coming over tomorrow evening. We're going
to order pizza and watch the last few episodes of season 2 of "Heroes". I
have to catch up with that so I can be ready for Season 3, which starts next
week!

--
Joyce ^..^

Old September 18th 08, 12:46 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
LesleyM via CatKB.com

Kyla =^..^= wrote:
It's our beloved friend's Joyce's bithrday

Happy Birthday!

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs