Electric shock pad

Old August 8th 05, 07:03 PM
mystro

Default Electric shock pad

I'm trying to find a link or resource for purchasing training shock
pad,a pad that gives a slight shock using flashlight batteries and
perfectly harmless and from what little I've read..quite effective.
Help

Old August 8th 05, 07:18 PM
Janet B

On 8 Aug 2005 11:03:01 -0700, "mystro" , clicked
their heels and said:

I'm trying to find a link or resource for purchasing training shock
pad,a pad that gives a slight shock using flashlight batteries and
perfectly harmless and from what little I've read..quite effective.
Help

it's called a Scat Mat. Google that and you'll find several sources.

--
Janet B
www.bestfriendsdogobedience.com
Old August 8th 05, 10:10 PM
mlbriggs

On Mon, 08 Aug 2005 11:03:01 -0700, mystro wrote:

I'm trying to find a link or resource for purchasing training shock pad,a
pad that gives a slight shock using flashlight batteries and perfectly
harmless and from what little I've read..quite effective. Help

Be sure to stick your finger in a light socket to see how it feels.
Old August 8th 05, 10:30 PM
Christie W via CatKB.com

mlbriggs wrote:
I'm trying to find a link or resource for purchasing training shock pad,a
pad that gives a slight shock using flashlight batteries and perfectly
harmless and from what little I've read..quite effective. Help

Be sure to stick your finger in a light socket to see how it feels.

How true! And how mean! Why on earth would you want a pet you feel you need
to "shock"? Maybe a stuffed animal would be better....

Old August 9th 05, 01:04 AM
Janet B

On Mon, 08 Aug 2005 21:10:02 +0000, mlbriggs ,
clicked their heels and said:

Be sure to stick your finger in a light socket to see how it feels.

oh brother. a bit drama queen? it's a static charge - not a big
deal.

Old August 9th 05, 03:33 AM
mlbriggs

On Mon, 08 Aug 2005 20:04:23 -0400, Janet B wrote:

On Mon, 08 Aug 2005 21:10:02 +0000, mlbriggs ,
clicked their heels and said:

Be sure to stick your finger in a light socket to see how it feels.

oh brother. a bit drama queen? it's a static charge - not a big deal.

Not for a human. Consider comparative body size. Would you do it to an
infant? MLB
Old August 9th 05, 04:40 AM
ElvisRocks

And make sure you run your finger under water right before you stick
it in the socket!!!

news

Old August 9th 05, 05:00 AM
Philip

"Christie W via CatKB.com" wrote in message
mlbriggs wrote:
I'm trying to find a link or resource for purchasing training shock
pad,a
pad that gives a slight shock using flashlight batteries and perfectly
harmless and from what little I've read..quite effective. Help

Be sure to stick your finger in a light socket to see how it feels.

How true! And how mean! Why on earth would you want a pet you feel you
need
to "shock"? Maybe a stuffed animal would be better....

My gosh! Something worse than bathing your kitty after being tarred and
feathered!! :^(

Old August 9th 05, 05:23 AM
mystro

This training tool is used to keep my cat from having a serious
accident and it DOES NOT hurt the cat according to everything I've read
and even with my basic knowledge of electricity, I am totally convinced
it's safe..totally,it's only a flash light battery..you can put your
tongue to it and only feel a slight tingling but it's that tingling to
their sensitive paws that the cat will not like and avoid. Nothing else
has worked with pete..he's always been very determined but I have hopes
this will do the trick. I mean let's use some rationale here and stop
the giddy hysterics over something this gentle but effective,it's not a
HOT Wire Electric fence charge..sheeze,do alittle homework before you
squeal....sorry. ;=)

Old August 9th 05, 06:56 AM
jmc

Suddenly, without warning, mystro exclaimed (08-Aug-05 7:03 PM):
I'm trying to find a link or resource for purchasing training shock
pad,a pad that gives a slight shock using flashlight batteries and
perfectly harmless and from what little I've read..quite effective.
Help

Aside from all the drama about electrocuting your cat (I'm pretty sure
this thing gives more of a tingle than a shock), here's a link for you:

http://www.drsfostersmith.com/Produc...&Ntk=All&Nty=1

Hope this helps.

jmc