Tweaker is getting FAT

Old October 17th 05, 09:33 AM
Charlie Wilkes

Default Tweaker is getting FAT

He is always pestering me for more food, and once in awhile he gets
into the dog's food and pigs out on that to the point where he pukes.

He looks healthy and plump now, but if the trend continues, I will
have to put him on a diet.

Charlie
Old October 17th 05, 09:59 AM
IBen Getiner

Charlie Wilkes wrote:
He is always pestering me for more food, and once in awhile he gets
into the dog's food and pigs out on that to the point where he pukes.

He looks healthy and plump now, but if the trend continues, I will
have to put him on a diet.

Charlie

So.... You can reason and deduct. What else do you want..? A 21 gun
salute?

IBen Getiner

Old October 17th 05, 02:31 PM
5cats

Charlie Wilkes wrote:

He is always pestering me for more food, and once in awhile he gets
into the dog's food and pigs out on that to the point where he pukes.

He looks healthy and plump now, but if the trend continues, I will
have to put him on a diet.

Charlie

It'll be easier to put a stop to the trend now than it will be to try to
reverse it later.

Old October 17th 05, 05:25 PM
Alison

"Charlie Wilkes" wrote in message
He is always pestering me for more food, and once in awhile he gets
into the dog's food and pigs out on that to the point where he

pukes.

He looks healthy and plump now, but if the trend continues, I will
have to put him on a diet.

Charlie.

Kim tries to eat Dibbys the dog's food . She's loves his dried
food so I have to be very vigilant and not leave it down if he doesn't
eat it,. Some more exercise will help.
I find it easy to get Dibby to play, just throw the ball and he'll
fetch it umpteen times but cats are more intelligent then that! G
Alison

Old October 17th 05, 08:51 PM
cybercat

"Charlie Wilkes" wrote in message
He is always pestering me for more food, and once in awhile he gets
into the dog's food and pigs out on that to the point where he pukes.

He looks healthy and plump now, but if the trend continues, I will
have to put him on a diet.

Charlie, you might want to begin controlling his portions now.

You know I have had my formerly very fat cat on a diet for
months and it has not been easy on either of us. (She is very
assertive and aside from the Black Death Rays coming from her
little rat-like eyes when we do not feed her when she wants food,
there are other torments.

Is there a way you can keep her out of the dog's food, for starters?

Old October 18th 05, 02:24 AM
Candace

cybercat wrote:
(She is very
assertive and aside from the Black Death Rays coming from her
little rat-like eyes when we do not feed her when she wants food,
there are other torments.

I'll bite, cc, why does your kitty have rat-like eyes? Kitties are
'sposed to have big, almond-shaped eyes, not beady little rat eyes.

Candace

Old October 18th 05, 02:37 AM
cybercat

"Candace" wrote in message
ups.com...
cybercat wrote:
(She is very
assertive and aside from the Black Death Rays coming from her
little rat-like eyes when we do not feed her when she wants food,
there are other torments.

I'll bite, cc, why does your kitty have rat-like eyes? Kitties are
'sposed to have big, almond-shaped eyes, not beady little rat eyes.

When she is happy she has lovely pale green eyes.

When she sits by us while we are eating, she has totally
gorgeous, huge green eyes that sparkle with magic and
beckon to us seductively. "Give me the pork chop ...
fork over the chicken ..."

When I pick her up and she wants to get down and I
keep holding her, she has enormous devil eyes with no
green showing, just huge pupils that show you the
Depths of Hell when you gaze into them!

When she wants her cat food and we will not cough it
up right away, in between knocking things off of tables
and slapping at our feet she glares at us with tiny little
black glittering rat-******* eyes that look like she is
planning countless painful torments for us.

Anything else?

Old October 18th 05, 04:21 AM
Kitkat

Charlie Wilkes wrote:
He is always pestering me for more food, and once in awhile he gets
into the dog's food and pigs out on that to the point where he pukes.

He looks healthy and plump now, but if the trend continues, I will
have to put him on a diet.

Charlie

Dudley is like this. The fact that he is on 'roids doesn't help, though
he is on a very low, maintenance dose. We have to keep Luna's dry food
on the counter or else Dudley will eat that, too. One of these days I'll
get Luna switched to the canned, but hell if she isnt a picky, fiesty
little biznatch!

Anyway, someone on here (or rpca, cant recall) described their cat
recently as a football with legs. That is now what we call Dudley.

Pam