Purrs for Spanner

Old February 14th 11, 02:54 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Sharon & Smudgie

Default Purrs for Spanner

Could I ask for some purrs please for one of the kittens from the shelter?
His name is Spanner and he is about 12 weeks old. He was found in a local
garage, hence his name. He was barely old enough to eat kitten food when he
was found, but he did manage and was thriving beautifully. However, he has
become poorly over the last couple of days and is losing weight rapidly. He
has no energy and is very listless. He also keeps losing control of his
head and he is off to see TED this afternoon. He is a little darling who
loves tummy kisses and sleeping on your shoulder and is loved very much.

Thank You
Sharon

Old February 14th 11, 02:56 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

"Sharon & Smudgie" wrote in message
Could I ask for some purrs please for one of the kittens from the shelter?
His name is Spanner and he is about 12 weeks old. He was found in a local
garage, hence his name. He was barely old enough to eat kitten food when
he was found, but he did manage and was thriving beautifully. However, he
has become poorly over the last couple of days and is losing weight
rapidly. He has no energy and is very listless. He also keeps losing
control of his head and he is off to see TED this afternoon. He is a
little darling who loves tummy kisses and sleeping on your shoulder and is
loved very much.

Thank You
Sharon

Purrs for the little guy are on the way!

Jill

Old February 14th 11, 03:38 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
~*LiveLoveLaugh*~[_2_]

"Sharon & Smudgie" wrote in message

Could I ask for some purrs please for one of the kittens from the shelter?
His name is Spanner and he is about 12 weeks old. He was found in a local
garage, hence his name. He was barely old enough to eat kitten food when he
was found, but he did manage and was thriving beautifully. However, he has
become poorly over the last couple of days and is losing weight rapidly. He
has no energy and is very listless. He also keeps losing control of his
head and he is off to see TED this afternoon. He is a little darling who
loves tummy kisses and sleeping on your shoulder and is loved very much.

Thank You
Sharon

-------

Big purrs for an itty bitty!!

·.·´¨ ¨)) -:¦:-
¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
Laurie
((¸¸.·´ ..·´
-:¦:- ((¸¸ ·.·

*~*LiveLoveLaugh*~*

All that I am or hope to be, I owe to my angel mother.
~Abraham Lincoln

Old February 14th 11, 03:55 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian[_2_]

"Sharon & Smudgie" wrote:
[...]

Lots of purrs on the way.

--
Adrian, sent from my iPod.
Old February 14th 11, 04:14 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Lesley Madigan

On Feb 14, 6:54*am, "Sharon & Smudgie" wrote:
Could I ask for some purrs please for one of the kittens from the shelter?
His name is Spanner and he is about 12 weeks old. *

Purrs for little Spanner on the way

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs
Old February 14th 11, 07:16 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Sharon & Smudgie wrote:

Could I ask for some purrs please for one of the kittens from the shelter?
His name is Spanner and he is about 12 weeks old. He was found in a local
garage, hence his name. He was barely old enough to eat kitten food when he
was found, but he did manage and was thriving beautifully. However, he has
become poorly over the last couple of days and is losing weight rapidly. He
has no energy and is very listless. He also keeps losing control of his
head and he is off to see TED this afternoon. He is a little darling who
loves tummy kisses and sleeping on your shoulder and is loved very much.

Purrs for Spanner. He sounds like a such a cute little boy!

Joyce

--
Speak your mind even if your voice cracks while you're saying it.
Old February 14th 11, 10:39 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Joy

Purrs are on the way.

--

Joy

Resentment is like taking poison and waiting for the other person to die.
- Carrie Fisher

Old February 14th 11, 10:42 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
dberrycat

On Feb 14, 9:54*am, "Sharon & Smudgie" wrote:
Could I ask for some purrs please for one of the kittens from the shelter?
His name is Spanner and he is about 12 weeks old. *He was found in a local
garage, hence his name. *He was barely old enough to eat kitten food when he
was found, but he did manage and was thriving beautifully. *However, he has
become poorly over the last couple of days and is losing weight rapidly. *He
has no energy and is very listless. *He also keeps losing control of his
head and he is off to see TED this afternoon. He is a little darling who
loves tummy kisses and sleeping on your shoulder and is loved very much.

Thank You
Sharon

Purrs coming for little Spanner. I hope it is just a bit of a flu and
he will get better soon!

Debbie
Old February 15th 11, 04:21 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Julie_Snowshoe[_2_]

On Feb 14, 5:42*pm, dberrycat wrote:
On Feb 14, 9:54*am, "Sharon & Smudgie" wrote:

Could I ask for some purrs please for one of the kittens from the shelter?
His name is Spanner and he is about 12 weeks old. *He was found in a local
garage, hence his name. *He was barely old enough to eat kitten food when he
was found, but he did manage and was thriving beautifully. *However, he has
become poorly over the last couple of days and is losing weight rapidly.. *He
has no energy and is very listless. *He also keeps losing control of his
head and he is off to see TED this afternoon. He is a little darling who
loves tummy kisses and sleeping on your shoulder and is loved very much..

Thank You
Sharon

Purrs coming for little Spanner. *I hope it is just a bit of a flu and
he will get better soon!

Debbie

Lots of purrs on the way from everyone here - both indoor and outdoor
purrs.
Julie
Old February 15th 11, 08:58 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Sharon & Smudgie

Default Purrs for Spanner - Update

"Sharon & Smudgie" wrote in message
Could I ask for some purrs please for one of the kittens from the shelter?
His name is Spanner and he is about 12 weeks old. He was found in a local
garage, hence his name. He was barely old enough to eat kitten food when
he was found, but he did manage and was thriving beautifully. However, he
has become poorly over the last couple of days and is losing weight
rapidly. He has no energy and is very listless. He also keeps losing
control of his head and he is off to see TED this afternoon. He is a
little darling who loves tummy kisses and sleeping on your shoulder and is
loved very much.

Thank you for the purrs, they seem to be working! He tested negative for all
the really nasty things but is still very poorly. He has anti biotics in
case it is some kind of infection and is also receiving steam therapy with
some albas oil (I think!) to see if that helps clear his nose so he can
breathe easier. I didn't realise cats don't breathe through their mouths,
only their noses! He well may have cat flu so a very close eye is being
kept on him. I will ring the shelter shortly to see how he is today and
update further.

The "power of the purrs" never cease to amaze me!

Thanks everyone
Sharon