Liz's Food recommendations

Old October 17th 03, 04:53 AM
-L.

"Karen M." wrote in message ...
-L. wrote:
"Karen M." wrote in message ...

Alison Perera wrote:

In article ,
"Karen M." wrote:

snip

-Alison in OH

I *knew* there was something weird about him! McTarnahan's is one of
my favorite beers. And Portland Brewing has these amazing rosemary and
garlic fries. Mmmmmmm! Did you live here, or just get married here?

OK, who else here is in PDX? I'm in a burb...

-L.

I'm a little curious now if we've ever crossed paths, my fellow cat
lover....

Prolly not. I just moved here in March. I'm not into the rescue
scene here, yet, and may not be anytime soon because we are adopting a
newborn (humanoid). I'm still looking for good places to buy pet food
at a discount! I'm in Washington county - are you anywhere nearby?

-L.
Old October 17th 03, 05:33 AM
Karen M.

-L. wrote:
"Karen M." wrote in message ...

-L. wrote:

"Karen M." wrote in message ...

Alison Perera wrote:

In article ,
"Karen M." wrote:

snip

-Alison in OH

I *knew* there was something weird about him! McTarnahan's is one of
my favorite beers. And Portland Brewing has these amazing rosemary and
garlic fries. Mmmmmmm! Did you live here, or just get married here?

OK, who else here is in PDX? I'm in a burb...

-L.

I'm a little curious now if we've ever crossed paths, my fellow cat
lover....

Prolly not. I just moved here in March. I'm not into the rescue
scene here, yet, and may not be anytime soon because we are adopting a
newborn (humanoid). I'm still looking for good places to buy pet food
at a discount! I'm in Washington county - are you anywhere nearby?

-L.

I live in Portland on the east side. I actually grew up less than an
hour from where I live now and the only other place I've lived is South
Korea. I know there's some good places to buy food in Hillsboro and
around there. You have dogs too, don't you? I don't know where you moved
from, but there's a cool monthly newspaper called the Dog Nose News that
has lots of great articles about dogs, + cats and other small animals
(they've obviously expanded their reach since the beginning!). They also
advertise lots of different pet supply stores, so you may want to grab a
copy. You can look here for the distribution -
http://www.dognosenews.com/FindPaper...ame_Index.html - it's
great to kick back with a cup of coffee or tea and just enjoy.

Old October 17th 03, 08:58 PM
-L.

"Karen M." wrote in message ...
[...]

I've actually picked DNN up a couple of times at PetSmart in Tigard.
I know there's a feed supply store in Newberg but I haven't been there
yet. I about fainted when I went to buy Eukanuba dog food at the
PetCo here - it's $4.99/bag more than what I paid in the Bay area! I
will grab another copy of DNN and see if I can find a better source.

Let me know if you are going to be working any adoption fairs or
anything like that - I'll drop by to say hi. We have been buying a
lot of baby stuff at Burlington Coat Factory Baby Depot in Clackamas,
and we bought DH's new truck in Gresham, so I'm a little familiar with
things East of me.

-L.