OT The light at the end of the tunnel...

Old April 20th 05, 11:13 PM
Caroline S.

Default OT The light at the end of the tunnel...

....although it's an out of control freight train, is very welcome! After
tomorrow night, I will be officially done with all law school classes.

I then have 4 final exams, a two week break, then 8 weeks of intensive
Bar exam review, and the Virginia Bar exam at the end of July. So if I
drop completely out of sight for a while, that's why.

Purrs for exam success, and more importantly, the ability to stay
focused for the duration would be greatfully received.

And more on point, the cats are doing well. Fizz had a clean checkup
recently (no crystals), Pippin goes in on Friday for his checkup. Mithu
continues to be a love with my toddler DD. She likes to play with his
feet and tail. I've also given her the responsibility of putting the
crunchy food bowl on the floor at feeding time, which she enjoys.

Cheers,
Caroline S.
Old April 20th 05, 11:45 PM
mlbriggs

On Wed, 20 Apr 2005 18:13:30 -0400, Caroline S. wrote:

[...]

Purrs that your bar exam is successful. MLB

Old April 20th 05, 11:59 PM
Charleen Welton

"mlbriggs" wrote in message
news
[...]

Good for you for all that successful work and do the same for the bar exam!!
Charleen
Mr. Pumpkin,
Aggie Marble,
Victor Velcro,
who are purring for you

Old April 21st 05, 12:51 AM
Yowie

"Caroline S." wrote in message
...although it's an out of control freight train, is very welcome! After
tomorrow night, I will be officially done with all law school classes.

I then have 4 final exams, a two week break, then 8 weeks of intensive
Bar exam review, and the Virginia Bar exam at the end of July. So if I
drop completely out of sight for a while, that's why.

Purrs for exam success, and more importantly, the ability to stay
focused for the duration would be greatfully received.

And more on point, the cats are doing well. Fizz had a clean checkup
recently (no crystals), Pippin goes in on Friday for his checkup. Mithu
continues to be a love with my toddler DD. She likes to play with his
feet and tail. I've also given her the responsibility of putting the
crunchy food bowl on the floor at feeding time, which she enjoys.

I don't know how you do it! Joel and I feel like we are absolutley flat-out
just looking after Cary and the critters. I don't know how on earth you
could also take on the exams and the study! My hat is off to you!

Many purrs that you'll fly through the exams without a second thought, and
comeout the other side as a real life Lawyer :-).

Purrs too, for Fizz and Mithu and Pippin, and of course that gorgeous DD of
yours.

Yowie

Old April 21st 05, 01:16 AM
Irulan

Caroline! Cgts on the end of school. Tons or purrs and prayers that
everything including the exams go smoothly. Glad to hear Fizz doesn't have
crystals anymore and the others are also doing well. Hugs and kisses for the
baby.
Jazz & his mama

--

Irulan
from the stars we come

Old April 21st 05, 01:34 AM
Cheryl

On Wed 20 Apr 2005 06:13:30p, Caroline S. wrote in
rec.pets.cats.anecdotes ):

[...]

Wow, you GO girl! Focus purrs enroute!

--
Cheryl

"The clever cat eats cheese and breathes down rat holes with baited
breath."
- W.C. Fields
Old April 21st 05, 04:29 AM
Marina

Caroline S. wrote:

Purrs for exam success, and more importantly, the ability to stay
focused for the duration would be greatfully received.

Lots of purrs for your exams and reviews. Wow, finally over? Be prepared
for that empty feeling when you're all done.

And more on point, the cats are doing well. Fizz had a clean checkup
recently (no crystals), Pippin goes in on Friday for his checkup. Mithu
continues to be a love with my toddler DD. She likes to play with his
feet and tail. I've also given her the responsibility of putting the
crunchy food bowl on the floor at feeding time, which she enjoys.

Aww, she's growing into a good catslave.

--
Marina, Frank, Nikki, and introducing: Mere!
Old April 21st 05, 06:14 AM
Sam Nash

"Caroline S." wrote in message
[...]

Purrs for a successful bar exam, Caroline.
Sam, closely supervised by Mistletoe

Old April 21st 05, 03:13 PM
Helen Wheels

Caroline S. wrote:
[...]

Purrs and good luck with the exams. We'll still talk to you even when
you're a lawyer.