Shelter Part II - Un-Sensored - Un-Cut

Old June 7th 05, 09:15 PM
bigbadbarry

Default Shelter Part II - Un-Sensored - Un-Cut

I had to burn the last one down, Phil littered it with
pure-t-filth.

What is all this I am hearing about shelters?

Cats coming out of them sick? (looking at Phil)

Why I hear you can get your children sick bringing a cat home from one
of them places?

It's like one of them infomercials...

You put forth the myth, then you get an educated answer.

It's like all the things you wanted to know, but was afraid a needle
dick like Phil would jump down your throat.

Phil, if you can't hit baby, don't step up to the plate.

You know nothing of teamwork, of promtitude...

You wouldn't know a cue if it crawled up your leg and bit you on your
ass..

Yure a spineless little man, and you have NO imagination.

Old June 7th 05, 09:48 PM
Magic Mood Jeep©

bigbadbarry wrote:
I had to burn the last one down, Phil littered it with
pure-t-filth.

What is all this I am hearing about shelters?

Cats coming out of them sick? (looking at Phil)

Why I hear you can get your children sick bringing a cat home from one
of them places?

It's like one of them infomercials...

You put forth the myth, then you get an educated answer.

It's like all the things you wanted to know, but was afraid a needle
dick like Phil would jump down your throat.

Phil, if you can't hit baby, don't step up to the plate.

You know nothing of teamwork, of promtitude...

You wouldn't know a cue if it crawled up your leg and bit you on your
ass..

Yure a spineless little man, and you have NO imagination.

Hmmmmmmm

I see a pot

and a kettle

and the pot is saying something......

bigbadbarry isn't big nor bad, just spouting of loads of gibberish, and when
he does actually make a coherent sentance, the facts are somewhat skewed -
and when he gets called on it..... more inane gibberish, and namecalling to
boot. Won't even name his sources of info... probably can't because there is
no source....

Methinks bigbad needs to either stop taking his meds, or if he's already
stopped, he needs to start....

Very much more of it and bigbadbarry will be added to my *plonk* file...
Phil P., KellyH and anyone else who's tired of his babbling, please *plonk*
bigbad, so he can post to his gibberish to his hearts content, and he'll
only be talking to himself.

--
The ONE and ONLY
in Bloomington! (And proud of it, too)©

Old June 7th 05, 10:09 PM
bigbadbarry

Magic Mood Jeep=A9 wrote:

Hmmmmmmm

I see a pot

and a kettle

and the pot is saying something......

I put forth an honest question, and was called a ****er from jump
street.

Please please please kill file me.

I know you don't read, because everything I posted I gave the original
source
What? you grading the posts?

Youi need to do your homework

don't get upset with me just because a gaggle of disfunctional self
abusers cannot have thier little way.

Now, since I know you don't read, I have no choice but to put you in
the same category with the one who called me a ****er.

Old June 7th 05, 10:24 PM

bigbadbarry wrote:
I had to burn the last one down, Phil littered it with
pure-t-filth.

What is all this I am hearing about shelters?

Cats coming out of them sick? (looking at Phil)

Why I hear you can get your children sick bringing a cat home from one
of them places?

It's like one of them infomercials...

You put forth the myth, then you get an educated answer.

It's like all the things you wanted to know, but was afraid a needle
dick like Phil would jump down your throat.

Phil, if you can't hit baby, don't step up to the plate.

You know nothing of teamwork, of promtitude...

You wouldn't know a cue if it crawled up your leg and bit you on your
ass..

Yure a spineless little man, and you have NO imagination.

OK, I stayed out of the original thread. But I'm stepping in now, to
clue you in that you're not fooling me, and probably anyone else
either.
You came on this newsgroup with a constant barrage of the kind silly,
nonsensical **** you'd find in a chat room. But *every once in a
while*, you slip and post something remarkably well-written and
intelligent. So I assumed you were here to play some kind of game. And
I knew if you played it long enough you'd **** off the wrong person.
Mary jumped on me because I "didn't like the way you posted." But it
wasn't just that. Off-topic conversation, IMO, enhances a newsgroup to
some degree. But the above-mentioned constant barrage of incoherent
doo-doo cluttering up the group just turns people off.
There are some people who actually read this group for cat health &
behavior educational purposes. There are some people for whom that
subject is NOT silly, nonsensical ****, it is damn serious ****. Phil P
is one of those people. And when he "steps up to the plate" (your
phrase) you can bet your ass he is going to hit the ball.
And he's right. You have NO IDEA how many people lurk and never post at
all. Unless you *know* what youre talking about, and you don't, you
should have *never* insinuated that shelters are venues of disease. And
that's the impression you left, and you know it.
Sherry

Old June 7th 05, 10:35 PM
bigbadbarry

Unless you *know* what youre talking about, and you don't, you
should have *never* insinuated that shelters are venues of disease. And
that's the impression you left, and you know it.
Sherry

Oh yeah, abuse me. I deserve it.
Your just as ignorant as Phil.

tha hell kind of place is this?

When Phil jumped me for asking a viable question, that is when you
should have jumped in.

dummy list
---------
magic mood
Phil p
spam dude
sherry

who else, I don't give a flyin ****

You want a pussy foot luke warm watered down lie of a picture painted
for you about the cold hard realities of life.

ain't nobody walked a mile in my shoes; you just wanna point the
finger!

you care nothing about the truth.

Kelly and Alan are the only ones who had the... niceness, to answer a
simple question. Not drill the questioner, change his words, demand
links,
keep asking for references that are already the table...

Sherry? Is this true? Tha hell kind of place is this?

I sware, nobody read nothing, but saw what they thought was a whipping
post where they could get a lick in...

but nobody didi thier homework tah tah
tah

Old June 7th 05, 10:56 PM
KellyH

"bigbadbarry" wrote
I was trying to extract the truth about shelters...get some facts and
opinions

So why didn't you just ask? Why couldn't you say something like "I'm
thinking of volunteering at a shelter, but I have a concern about diseases.
Can a person catch a disease at a shelter, or could I bring one home to my
cat?"
Why all the beating around the bush and posting a bunch of crap?

--
-Kelly

Old June 7th 05, 10:56 PM
Magic Mood Jeep©

bigbadbarry wrote:
Magic Mood Jeep© wrote:

Hmmmmmmm

I see a pot

and a kettle

and the pot is saying something......

I put forth an honest question, and was called a ****er from jump
street.

Please please please kill file me.

Consider it done

I know you don't read, because everything I posted I gave the original
source
What? you grading the posts?

I should, since it seems you failed grade school grammar

Youi need to do your homework

YOU need to learn to spell, use punctuation properly and form coherent
sentences

don't get upset with me just because a gaggle of disfunctional self
abusers cannot have thier little way.

Actually, I'm upset with you because of your continuing to post incoherent
rambling, the calling of names.... and a number of other reasons.

Now, since I know you don't read, I have no choice but to put you in
the same category with the one who called me a ****er.

I read - been reading your babble for long enough.

In the words of David Spade: "Buh-bye"

*plonk*

Old June 7th 05, 11:01 PM
Philip

bigbadbarry wrote:
I had to burn the last one down, Phil littered it with
pure-t-filth.

What is all this I am hearing about shelters?

Cats coming out of them sick? (looking at Phil)

Why I hear you can get your children sick bringing a cat home from one
of them places?

It's like one of them infomercials...

You put forth the myth, then you get an educated answer.

snip

My version: "Tell lies and you'll hear the truth ... tell the truth and
you'll hear lies"