Thuh Spa - Staff Lizt - Employeez pleez chek in!

Old October 6th 07, 12:06 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
[email protected]

Default Thuh Spa - Staff Lizt - Employeez pleez chek in!

Meowmie fownd da purrrsonell fylez fur da Spa an Booteek. Some uf
deze kitteez are not in da communitee much ennymoor, so we will be
needing tu fill sum vacanceez. For neow, if da following wuld chek in
pleez iff yu are heer an still infurrested in wurkin in yur preefiuz
job. Dat will gif uz an ideeah uf whut jobs we will need tu hire fur.

Pitoonya, Little Kitty wuz stockruum attendant fur da Booteek.
Sundance wuz model fur bof Spa an Booteek, an we will need tu find a
girlkittee tu model (although no wun ken reelee replace Allegra, da
Great Girtha!).

Meowseur:
Dusty, House of Moore

Meowsoos:
Kitty Schottland, House of Hanoka
Callisto, House of Ritter
OEJ, House of Asher/Grass

Sauna Attendants:
Scooter, House of Kleinfelder
Ripley - Don't have Ripley's House, but her Meowmie was Leigh
Oscar, House of Faison

Hostess:
Mollie Anne, House of Cooper

Hostess Assistant:
Xena, House of Ritter

Receptionist:
Ms. Trudence (Trudi) Tuxedo, House of Asher/Grass

Playruum Superfizor:
BJ, House of Cooper

Playruum Attendants:
Sweet William Tufton, House of Cooper
Baby Kitty, House of Cooper

Stockruum Attendant:
Little Kitty, House of Knop

Sekuritee Cheef:
Tonio, House of Cooper

Advertising Models:
Sundance, House of Stright

Old October 6th 07, 12:07 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

kule mine apurntimint book iz readi, Mizz petunia iz in fur da latezt
slot.. Trudi
ups.com...

Old October 6th 07, 12:48 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
[email protected]

On Oct 5, 4:07 pm, "Stormmee" wrote:
kule mine apurntimint book iz readi, Mizz petunia iz in fur da latezt
slot.. wrote in message

Furry gud! I noo I culd cownt on yu :-)

Cinni

Old October 6th 07, 02:30 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Me

Weze cud help wit delifurries iffin yu need somekitties to do dat.

Booker, Snowflake an Chappy

Old October 6th 07, 05:21 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance

Ize heer! I furgetted dere wuz alreddy a stokroom tendint, so maybe I kan
juss fill in when Little Kitty iz furry bizzy or sumfing.

So we needz a noo girlkittee moddle? I kant fingk uv enneekittee mor
bootiful dan Miss Pi2nya AKA Sweetee. Maybe she wud like to moddle -- den
we wud be werkin togedder. Dat wud be wunnerful!

Sundance

ups.com...

Old October 6th 07, 07:02 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

Wadda sweet ting tu say, Sunnydance!

I wud be hapy tu hewlp owt, but I dunt think I shud be yur 'skloosiv model.
Yu'll want tu feetshur modelz ov difurrent fuurz kulurz fur sum itemz,
an I kin hewlp owt wen wunna mine saylezklerkz kuver me in da booteek.

Du yu rememfurr hoo woikt so well wiff me lazt tyme?
O. Maybe dey kin awlzo model furr yu. I tink Anais wuz wun, an Stormee...
an day ar boff b-u-t-ful kitteez.

Huu elze???????????????
--
Pitô.ônya

"Sundance" wrote in message
et...
Ize heer! I furgetted dere wuz alreddy a stokroom tendint, so maybe I kan
juss fill in when Little Kitty iz furry bizzy or sumfing.

So we needz a noo girlkittee moddle? I kant fingk uv enneekittee mor
bootiful dan Miss Pi2nya AKA Sweetee. Maybe she wud like to moddle -- den
we wud be werkin togedder. Dat wud be wunnerful!

Sundance

ups.com...

Old October 6th 07, 06:02 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_2_]

On Fri, 5 Oct 2007 23:02:48 -0700, Pi2nya AKA Sweetee's nimble, little
paws typed:

Wadda sweet ting tu say, Sunnydance!

I wud be hapy tu hewlp owt, but I dunt think I shud be yur 'skloosiv model.
Yu'll want tu feetshur modelz ov difurrent fuurz kulurz fur sum itemz,
an I kin hewlp owt wen wunna mine saylezklerkz kuver me in da booteek.

Du yu rememfurr hoo woikt so well wiff me lazt tyme?
O. Maybe dey kin awlzo model furr yu. I tink Anais wuz wun, an Stormee...
an day ar boff b-u-t-ful kitteez.

Huu elze???????????????

Awww, fangu 'toonya! I'zll do it if'n you'd like!
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
10/6/2007 1:01:36 PM
Old October 7th 07, 12:30 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Debby Hanoka

Meowsoos:
Kitty Schottland, House of Hanoka

I'ze right here!