"Putting on Clothes With Mommy"

Old July 2nd 04, 11:20 PM
CatNipped

OK, for those of you who think I was making all this up - I have pictures!!!

http://www.gcmensa.org/Sammy2/

Hugs,

CatNipped

CatMom to:
Bandit, (a.k.a. "Bitch Cat From Hell"), 14, DLH Tabby
Demi, (a.k.a. "Ghost Cat"), 5, DLH Pure White Beauty
Jessie, (a.k.a. "Jet Ski"), 4, DSH Tortoiseshell
Samantha / Sammy, (a.k.a. "Mini Me"), 2 ½ months, DLH Tabby

http://www.gcmensa.org/Cats.html (Jessie, Demi, Bandit)
http://www.gcmensa.org/Sammy/ (Sammy)
Old July 3rd 04, 12:03 AM
Steve Touchstone

On 2 Jul 2004 15:20:11 -0700, (CatNipped) wrote:

OK, for those of you who think I was making all this up - I have pictures!!!

http://www.gcmensa.org/Sammy2/

What, someone didn't believe you!?! My Sammy is a couple years old
now, but I remember haveing to put on and remove my shoes outside
because she had to kill the shoe strings. And, since I wear overalls,
Sammy had neat straps to chase, occasionally doing hoomin climbing
with kitten claws to get to where she could bat them around. Course,
overalls probide a lot more protection from a piton (?) driving kitten
who is intent on climbing their hoomin.

Thankfully, she outgrew that in time, but I have to admit I miss it
;-))

Great pix by the way - Regal is so regal looking.
--
Steve Touchstone,

[remove Junk for email]
Home Page:

Old July 3rd 04, 01:09 AM
Steve Touchstone

On Fri, 02 Jul 2004 18:03:58 -0500, Steve Touchstone
wrote:

Great pix by the way - Regal is so regal looking.

hmmmp, supposed to be Jessie is so regal looking
--
Steve Touchstone,

[remove Junk for email]
Home Page:

Old July 3rd 04, 01:37 AM
Karen Chuplis

in article , CatNipped at
wrote on 7/2/04 5:20 PM:

OK, for those of you who think I was making all this up - I have pictures!!!

http://www.gcmensa.org/Sammy2/

Hugs,

CatNipped

LOL!!! These are great!!!! My word Bandit is patient. Not only with Sammy
but with getting dressed up! And those eyes on Jessie are incredible. And
such dainty feet. Demi and the bones is hysterical. What a great collection
of cats AND photos.

Old July 3rd 04, 01:57 AM
Cheryl

In the fine newsgroup "rec.pets.cats.anecdotes",
(CatNipped) artfully composed this message
within . com on
02 Jul 2004:

OK, for those of you who think I was making all this up - I have
pictures!!!

http://www.gcmensa.org/Sammy2/

Sammy and all of your kitties are beautiful! Maine coons? Your story
is why I don't wear dresses and panty hose often. lol Luckily we're
"business casual" where I work, so it isn't often I have to wear a
suit. Though mine isn't a cute little kitten attacking my legs, but a
full grown 3 year old, Shamrock. He loves attacking my legs.

Great story and thanks for taking the time to tell it.

--
Cheryl