Is dry cat food good enough, or do they need canned food too?

Old February 6th 05, 02:43 PM
Lewis Lang

Default Is dry cat food good enough, or do they need canned food too?

Hi. Is dry cat food good enough, or do they need canned food too? I
don't mean the cheap dry food. I mean Science Diet or Iams.

Thanks.

Lewis Lang

Old February 6th 05, 03:19 PM
---MIKE---

Canned food helps keep the urine diluted and can help prevent the
formation of crystals. The menu should be mostly canned food (fed twice
a day) and a little dry as treats maybe twice a day. Iams is no longer
a premium food (bought out by Procter and Gamble). I use Wellness (from
Old Mother Hubbard) because my cats like it and I don't have to hold my
breath when I open the can!

---MIKE---

Old February 7th 05, 08:58 PM
Cat Protector

I usually feed my cats canned food twice a day and let them free feed on the
dry.

--
Cat Galaxy: All Cats! All The Time!
www.catgalaxymedia.com

www.panthertekit.com
ups.com...

Old February 11th 05, 02:04 AM
Mike

PLEASE Don't feed these trolls. Doing so ends up SPAMING the
rec.photo.equipment.35mm group.

You are responding to a troll.
He goes by many names,Kevin McMurtrie ), Cody
Houston
), Lewis Lang" . among others.
He is trolling many different Usenet groups directing all replies to
rec.photo.equipment.35mm group causing a great deal of Spam.
Check it out if you don't believe me.
Please do not respond to this troll and please advise everyone wherever you
post to do the same.
Thank you for your help.
Mike