Phoenix update

Old September 17th 05, 05:20 PM
Sandra

Default Phoenix update

Paw swelling has got a lot better. However he started throwing up. I rang
vet to see if it was likely to be reaction to meds. Quite likely, come down
and we will give him a jab. So no more pills! 4.5 hours after jab, throws up
again.

Poor Phoenix.

--
Sandra

Old September 17th 05, 05:29 PM
Victor Martinez

Sandra wrote:
Poor Phoenix.

Lots of purrs for Phoenix.

--
Victor M. Martinez
Send your spam he

Old September 17th 05, 05:37 PM
Lisa Katt

Purrs for the poor boy!
Elisabet and Hugo Katt

Old September 17th 05, 05:52 PM
Adrian

Sandra wrote:
Paw swelling has got a lot better. However he started throwing up. I
rang vet to see if it was likely to be reaction to meds. Quite
likely, come down and we will give him a jab. So no more pills! 4.5
hours after jab, throws up again.

Poor Phoenix.

Lots of purrs for Phoenix to soon feel better.
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy & Bagheera)
A house is not a home, without a cat.

Old September 17th 05, 06:25 PM
Karen

On 2005-09-17 11:20:39 -0500, "Sandra" said:

Paw swelling has got a lot better. However he started throwing up. I
rang vet to see if it was likely to be reaction to meds. Quite likely,
come down and we will give him a jab. So no more pills! 4.5 hours after
jab, throws up again.

Poor Phoenix.

This is disheartening. Did you tell the vet he threw up again?
(Although, he may have enough still in his system that it is still
causing a problem). Poor Phoenix

Old September 17th 05, 09:37 PM
Sandra

He has to see the vet again on Monday, but if he is throwing up tomorrow I
will call them again. He seems happy enough and has not been sick for about
4 hours.Fingers crossed.

--
Sandra

Old September 17th 05, 11:08 PM
polonca12000

Lots of purrs and best wishes for Phoenix to start feeling much better
really soon,
--
Polonca & Soncek

Old September 17th 05, 11:34 PM
Cheryl

On Sat 17 Sep 2005 04:37:04p, Sandra wrote in
rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
):

He has to see the vet again on Monday, but if he is throwing up
tomorrow I will call them again. He seems happy enough and has
not been sick for about 4 hours.Fingers crossed.

Glad he's doing a little better. Karen's probably right on about
there still being some of the pill in his system. Purrs for Phoenix.

--
Cheryl

Phoenix is back! Sandra Cat anecdotes 5 January 26th 05 05:32 PM
Cat Hostile to Friend After Neuter. Why? UPDATE Robyn Cat health & behaviour 8 May 6th 04 04:25 AM
Update on Tiffany & New Pictures. Flippy Cat anecdotes 21 February 1st 04 05:52 PM
Nice Update on B5's creator, J.Michael Straczynski & Buddy the cat Christine Burel Cat anecdotes 8 January 19th 04 11:01 AM
Natasha Update Jeanne Hedge Cat anecdotes 14 August 22nd 03 06:30 PM