Alert Alert Alert

Old February 3rd 10, 01:37 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,talk.bizarre,tx.politics,alt.conspiracy.new-world-order,alt.religion.christian.presbyterian
harry

Default Alert Alert Alert

Hello,

Ihave just about completed an experiment:
On occasion I would get cramps in one or both of my lower legs or
feet, while trying to sleep at night. I gave it a lot of thought and
decided to blame it on fish. Then I went off of all fish for a long
time. No cramps. About a week ago I purchased a box of frozen fish;
took it home and ate some fish - a lot of it; that night I had the
good old cramps, and they were severe. Last night I cooked up a batch
of the same fish, which had remained frozen in my frig. freezer. I ate
a normal amount, and last night I had the cramps in one leg.- it was
slight.

The experiment isnot finalized, and iwill continue this experiment,
however here are a few examples of my very, early findings:
Some types of fish donot cause the cramps or they do, but not all
batches nor all times of the year. Allowing the fish to sit in the
freezer, before eating, or thawing and refreezing allows the poisons/
whatever to weaken. The amount of the contaminated fish eaten affects
the severity of the cramps.

I donot know if Iam dealing with a manmade contaminate, or this is a
natural sea contaminate, or is something coming from the guts of the
fish upon its violent or slow death.

Please join me in this experiment and keep posted here at USENET.

Thank you.

Truly

Truth will set you free, according to Jesus in John 8:32
Old February 3rd 10, 09:50 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,tx.politics,alt.conspiracy.new-world-order,alt.religion.christian.presbyterian
sid vicious

harry wrote:
Hello,

Ihave just about completed an experiment:
On occasion I would get cramps in one or both of my lower legs or
feet, while trying to sleep at night. I gave it a lot of thought and
decided to blame it on fish. Then I went off of all fish for a long
time. No cramps. About a week ago I purchased a box of frozen fish;
took it home and ate some fish

.... see, see? this proves why fish have no legs!! AND i didn't evehave
to ask master dorsey!!!
--
sid
.... i don't ****in' care -- sid

Old February 4th 10, 08:43 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,talk.bizarre,tx.politics,alt.conspiracy.new-world-order,alt.religion.christian.presbyterian
Bill Graham

"harry" wrote in message
[...]

Potassium in your system is supposed to have something to do with leg
cramps, and I was taking pills to lower my blood pressure, and the doctor
noticed that I had too much potassium in my blood, which he thought was bad
for my heart, so he took me off the blood pressure pills, (he thinks they
were causing the high K) and shortly after that, I started to get leg cramps
at night again, so I now take a half pill a day. It's too soon to tell
whether the cramps have gone away yet.....I'll let you know in a couple of
weeks......

Old February 4th 10, 10:46 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,talk.bizarre,tx.politics,alt.conspiracy.new-world-order,alt.religion.christian.presbyterian
honeybunch

On Feb 3, 8:37*am, harry wrote:
[...]

I would be a good idea to get checked by your doctor for PAD
Peripheral Artery Disease or you kitty will have to eat the whole box
of frozen fish by hisself cause you might get deaded.

http://www.americanheart.org/present...tifier=3020242
Old February 4th 10, 11:03 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Matthew[_3_]

Default Crossposting

Look at where you are crossposting too. Know trolls and problem forums

Please be careful we already have enough nuts here which includes myself
;-)

Old February 6th 10, 01:30 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,tx.politics,alt.conspiracy.new-world-order,alt.religion.christian.presbyterian
sid vicious

Bill Graham wrote:

"harry" wrote in message
[...]

.... that's because the fish was old and moldt. you had food poisoning --
dr. kingsley

d-g alert tanadashoes Cat anecdotes 1 January 12th 10 02:38 AM
UK TV Alert: NOW (8pm GMT) MatSav Cat anecdotes 5 January 2nd 10 02:08 PM
KF Alert! Kreisleriana Cat anecdotes 0 May 8th 07 05:12 PM
We all just got put on alert No More Retail Cat anecdotes 7 November 20th 05 03:26 AM