Sillee Meowmie

Old April 13th 11, 11:50 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance[_2_]

Default Sillee Meowmie

Meowmie sez dere iz a noo rool -- herown desk iz a Sundance-free zone. Well,
uv korse it iz, I haz never had to pay nuffin to get on da desk!

Sundance

Old April 13th 11, 12:04 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

dat sowndz omonuz, like hersef iz twinta maksa rulez fur kitteez, OEJ not
liking that

Old April 13th 11, 03:00 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Apr 13, 6:50*am, "Sundance" wrote:
Meowmie sez dere iz a noo rool -- herown desk iz a Sundance-free zone. Well,
uv korse it iz, I haz never had to pay nuffin to get on da desk!

I perdik dat yoo will not obay diss rool.

--
Missy da predikor
Old April 13th 11, 05:46 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Cheryl[_5_]

On 2011-04-13 11:30 AM, Will in New Haven wrote:
On Apr 13, 6:50 am, wrote:
Meowmie sez dere iz a noo rool -- herown desk iz a Sundance-free zone. Well,
uv korse it iz, I haz never had to pay nuffin to get on da desk!

I perdik dat yoo will not obay diss rool.

--
Missy da predikor

He duznt need tu. Meomiez bedrum iz a cat-free zone cuz uv the clawz
anna windoskreen fingy, butted I still gits in. Sumtymes I iz in (butted
undur thu bed) wen she shuts me out. nachurly I then hasta git hur outa
bed wen I wants tu leeve. or I mite sleep on hur feets so she kant
turnovur and that sumtymes makes hur legs hurt cuz she duznt moov them enuff

Thatll sho hur. Bossin cats.

--
Sam

Old April 13th 11, 09:16 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meOwy

On 2011-04-13 11:30 AM, Will in New Haven wrote:

On Apr 13, 6:50 am, *wrote:
Meowmie sez dere iz a noo rool -- herown desk iz a Sundance-free zone. Well,
uv korse it iz, I haz never had to pay nuffin to get on da desk!

I perdik dat yoo will not obay diss rool.

--
Missy da predikor

He duznt need tu. Meomiez bedrum iz a cat-free zone cuz uv the clawz
anna windoskreen fingy, butted I still gits in. Sumtymes I iz in (butted
undur thu bed) wen she shuts me out. nachurly I then hasta git hur outa
bed wen I wants tu leeve. or I mite sleep on hur feets so she kant
turnovur and that sumtymes makes hur legs hurt cuz she duznt moov them enuff

Thatll sho hur. Bossin cats.

--
Sam

Sew disturbbling wen dey moofs legs aroun. Juts about da tym I iss
seww comfurtabobly seddeld intew a gnice gnest in da legs. Sumtymz da
hoomin liffs minesefl up and twyz to poot me bak but HEY da gnice
gnest is gnot dere ennymor!
MeOwy, has lerned to be furry tawlurrent wen disturbbd
Old April 14th 11, 01:06 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

it sure iz amazin dat sumhoominz thinkz dey can du diz, i think dey haz been
takin lezzunz furm sumcatz, OEJ

Old April 14th 11, 04:41 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sylvia M[_3_]

"Sundance" wrote in message
Meowmie sez dere iz a noo rool -- herown desk iz a Sundance-free zone.
Well, uv korse it iz, I haz never had to pay nuffin to get on da desk!

Sundance

Kin yu attid leeezt sit/lay/sleep on hur chayer?
Me, I luffz tu gnok penz an penzelz an ennyting elze offof
da dezk, pooter table, gnite staynd an dyninkruum taybull.
Du yu, tuu?

Old April 15th 11, 07:53 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance[_2_]

"Sylvia M" wrote in message

"Sundance" wrote in message
Meowmie sez dere iz a noo rool -- herown desk iz a Sundance-free zone.
Well, uv korse it iz, I haz never had to pay nuffin to get on da desk!

Sundance

Kin yu attid leeezt sit/lay/sleep on hur chayer?
Me, I luffz tu gnok penz an penzelz an ennyting elze offof
da dezk, pooter table, gnite staynd an dyninkruum taybull.
Du yu, tuu?

I kan git on da chare when she gitz up. I uzed to fingk dat chare wuz evil,
kuz I nevver seed a chare dat turned befur, but now I likez it.

Rebecca iz da champeeon nokker-offer heer, but I duz a liddle, too. I
resintly nokked a kittee fud dish onto da kichen flor an it braked.

Sundance