If you get binary groups...

Old November 30th 03, 10:11 AM
Marina

Default If you get binary groups...

.... take a look at the pic "Not so quick" just posted on
alt.binaries.pictures.animals, called "I found another pic of Zappa". I've
been telling him/her (?) how Frank got his name, and now this person did a
little creative work with Frank's b-day picture and a pic of Frank Zappa. I
was ROFLing when I saw it. Don't they look exactly alike? ;o)

--
Marina, Frank and Nikki

Old November 30th 03, 10:13 AM
CK

Marina wrote:
... take a look at the pic "Not so quick" just posted on
alt.binaries.pictures.animals, called "I found another pic of Zappa". I've
been telling him/her (?) how Frank got his name, and now this person did a
little creative work with Frank's b-day picture and a pic of Frank Zappa. I
was ROFLing when I saw it. Don't they look exactly alike? ;o)

I saw it too, was gonna msg you about it in case you hadn't seen it.
Really a good job with the pic as the insert of Frank doesn't seem that
inserted, looks just as "grubby" as the part with Zappa on it.

--
Christine in Vantaa, Finland
christal63 (at) yahoo (dot) com

Old November 30th 03, 03:11 PM
Christine Burel

"CK" wrote in message ...
Marina wrote:
... take a look at the pic "Not so quick" just posted on
alt.binaries.pictures.animals, called "I found another pic of Zappa".

I've
been telling him/her (?) how Frank got his name, and now this person did

little creative work with Frank's b-day picture and a pic of Frank

Zappa. I
was ROFLing when I saw it. Don't they look exactly alike? ;o)

I saw it too, was gonna msg you about it in case you hadn't seen it.
Really a good job with the pic as the insert of Frank doesn't seem that
inserted, looks just as "grubby" as the part with Zappa on it.

--
Christine in Vantaa, Finland
christal63 (at) yahoo (dot) com
photos: http://photos.yahoo.com/christal63

Great photo work, Marina!
Frank must be sooo honored!
Christine in Albuquerque

Old December 1st 03, 06:12 AM
LOL

"Marina" wrote in message ...
... take a look at the pic "Not so quick" just posted on
alt.binaries.pictures.animals, called "I found another pic of Zappa". I've
been telling him/her (?) how Frank got his name, and now this person did a
little creative work with Frank's b-day picture and a pic of Frank Zappa. I
was ROFLing when I saw it. Don't they look exactly alike? ;o)

Dangitall, I wish I could see it! I don't get any binary groups. :-(
------
Krista
Old December 1st 03, 06:29 AM
Marina

"LOL" wrote

Dangitall, I wish I could see it! I don't get any binary groups. :-(

I can send it to you if you want it, Krista. Anyone else, too.

--
Marina
Old December 1st 03, 09:45 PM
polonca12000

Great pic!
Best wishes,
--
Polonca & Soncek

"Marina" wrote in message
... take a look at the pic "Not so quick" just posted on
alt.binaries.pictures.animals, called "I found another pic of Zappa".

snip

Old December 3rd 03, 06:15 AM
LOL

"Marina" wrote in message ...
... take a look at the pic "Not so quick" just posted on
alt.binaries.pictures.animals, called "I found another pic of Zappa". I've
been telling him/her (?) how Frank got his name, and now this person did a
little creative work with Frank's b-day picture and a pic of Frank Zappa. I
was ROFLing when I saw it. Don't they look exactly alike? ;o)

I got it, thanks to Suz - ROFL ROFL! There is quite a resemblance. :-P
------
Krista
Old December 3rd 03, 10:00 PM
Tanada

Marina wrote:

"LOL" wrote

Dangitall, I wish I could see it! I don't get any binary groups. :-(

I can send it to you if you want it, Krista. Anyone else, too.

Can you send me a copy as well?

Thanks,

Pam S.