Baby news

Old January 25th 04, 04:38 AM
Marina

"Takayuki" wrote

I wonder if she (and RB Sid) has russian blue ancestry? I thought the
cats looked like Nancy too; she seemed to me to look especially like
the cats on the stud's side, because of her upward slanted eyes.

How astute of you, Tak. My niece says the boy looks like an American Russian
Blue (LOL), because of the way his ears and eyes are positioned. Me, I'm
completely blind to this sort of pedigree features, except when it was
pointed out to me, I could see the difference. I've just never learned to
appraise the looks of a cat in that way (and don't even want to...).

--
Marina, Frank and Nikki

Old January 25th 04, 04:57 AM
LOL

"Marina" wrote in message ...
No, not mine. ) My niece with the Blue Russians is breeding her girlcat
Kira (actually, she will become my niece's girlcat after she has had these
kittens, my niece has only been a sort of foster mum so far). Kira went to
Tallinn in Estonia to meet the father-to-be. Here are some pictures from her
visit.

http://mia.daug.net/kira6.php

If you want to read more about it, please see the journal at

http://mia.daug.net/kittens.php

And what her boycat, Kasper, thinks of the whole thing at

http://mia.daug.net/diary.php

Worth a read, I say, though I suppose I'm biased. )

What gorgeous cats! I will be eagerly awaiting the kitten pics.
------
Krista
Old January 25th 04, 07:49 AM

Marina wrote:

Here are some pictures from her visit.
http://mia.daug.net/kira6.php

Beautiful cats! The boy cat especially is nice looking - the girl's head
has kind of an odd shape. Maybe that's just the breed, but interestingly,
he doesn't have that. He has a more "regular cat" shaped head. I wonder
why, since both are pedigreed, right?

Joyce