Emergency purrs for Jim

Old March 12th 07, 04:27 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

Default Emergency purrs for Jim

Annie Wxill wrote:

I probably won't be able to answer very many posts, but we continue to send
purrs and prayers for all in need. Jim and I and Rosie and Cinder thanks
all in advance for any positive vibrations that are sent our way,

Lots of purrs on the way for Jim. I sincerely hope he can get back on
the road with you soonest.

Pics at http://s120.photobucket.com/albums/o185/frankiennikki/
http://uk.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/frankiennikki/
http://community.webshots.com/user/frankiennikki
Old March 12th 07, 04:42 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Matthew

Purrs and Prayers being sent
"Annie Wxill" wrote in message
Jim & I spent today in the emergency room. The tests showed that he has
blood clots in both lungs. He will be admitted tonight.

I came back to the place we are staying and fed the kitties and packed Jim
some essentials. I will take them to him tomorrow. We don't know how
long he will stay or if he will be able to travel afterward.

All purrs and prayers are welcome.

We have put all future plans on hold until he gets through this.

I probably won't be able to answer very many posts, but we continue to
send purrs and prayers for all in need. Jim and I and Rosie and Cinder
thanks all in advance for any positive vibrations that are sent our way,

Annie

Old March 12th 07, 04:54 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Susan M

"Annie Wxill" wrote in message
Jim & I spent today in the emergency room. The tests showed that he has
blood clots in both lungs. He will be admitted tonight.

Big purrs and positive vibrations are being sent Jim's way tonight.

Susan M
Otis and Chester

Old March 12th 07, 05:45 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Annie Wxill wrote:

Jim & I spent today in the emergency room. The tests showed that he has
blood clots in both lungs. He will be admitted tonight.

I came back to the place we are staying and fed the kitties and packed Jim
some essentials. I will take them to him tomorrow. We don't know how long
he will stay or if he will be able to travel afterward.

All purrs and prayers are welcome.

We have put all future plans on hold until he gets through this.

Oh, no! I'm so sorry - and I hope that it is something that can be
treated easily. Do you have any word on what caused the clots? That
sounds really scary.

Purrs for all of you!

Joyce
Old March 12th 07, 06:17 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown

Annie Wxill wrote:
Jim & I spent today in the emergency room. The tests showed that he
has blood clots in both lungs. He will be admitted tonight.

I came back to the place we are staying and fed the kitties and
packed Jim some essentials. I will take them to him tomorrow. We
don't know how long he will stay or if he will be able to travel
afterward.

All purrs and prayers are welcome.

We have put all future plans on hold until he gets through this.

I probably won't be able to answer very many posts, but we continue
to send purrs and prayers for all in need. Jim and I and Rosie and
Cinder thanks all in advance for any positive vibrations that are
sent our way,

Annie

Emergency purrs revved up.

Jill

Old March 12th 07, 08:23 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Annie Wxill

"jofirey" wrote in message
OK. To try to reassure. ... So there is still a good chance that after
a few weeks you will be able to continue with your summer. He will have
to be careful not to sit for too long without a break to walk around when
you are driving or flying. But everyone should do that.

.... Jo

Thanks so much, Jo, for telling me what I needed to know.
However our summer goes, I just want us to be able to do it together.
I don't feel very brave right now. I can't tell you how much I appreciate
your encouragement. you have helped tremendously.

Annie

Old March 12th 07, 08:26 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Annie Wxill

"GaDragonfly" wrote in message
oups.com...
.... If there is anything at all we an do for you please do not
hesitate to call.
Julie, Hobbes, Lacey, Sam and Barnabus

Julie,
Just think positive thoughts that we *will* be back to see you.

Annie

Old March 12th 07, 10:47 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Lesley via CatKB.com

Annie Wxill wrote:

I probably won't be able to answer very many posts, but we continue to send
purrs and prayers for all in need. Jim and I and Rosie and Cinder thanks
all in advance for any positive vibrations that are sent our way,

Purrs coming for Jim and you!

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs

Old March 12th 07, 10:47 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
wafflycat

Hoping all turns out well.
Old March 12th 07, 11:40 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian A

Annie Wxill wrote:
Jim & I spent today in the emergency room. The tests showed that he
has blood clots in both lungs. He will be admitted tonight.

I came back to the place we are staying and fed the kitties and
packed Jim some essentials. I will take them to him tomorrow. We
don't know how long he will stay or if he will be able to travel
afterward.

All purrs and prayers are welcome.

We have put all future plans on hold until he gets through this.

I probably won't be able to answer very many posts, but we continue
to send purrs and prayers for all in need. Jim and I and Rosie and
Cinder thanks all in advance for any positive vibrations that are
sent our way,

Annie

Mega purrs on the way for Jim.
--