just answer one question

Old March 30th 08, 11:26 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Sherry

Default just answer one question

On Mar 30, 4:28*pm, "Adrian" wrote:
Mischief wrote:
Sorry but I do not feel this person is a troll. *Not sure why.....
She is just asking a question about a sensitive subject.

he/she/it is *definately* a troll.
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy & Bagheera)

Oh, yeah. I was giving her the benefit of the doubt (part of my
resolution
to be kinder).....but now here's the old "What's the diff between
declaw & spay"....and
that one's straight outta rpch+b, been doing the rounds for years
probably.

Sherry
Old March 30th 08, 11:46 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Granby

If you have never had a cat in heat and don't let out, you have not heard
the sound of.......there isn't a word for it.

Old March 30th 08, 11:59 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
22brix

"Granby" wrote in message
If you have never had a cat in heat and don't let out, you have not heard
the sound of.......there isn't a word for it.

When I was growing up we had a lovely Siamese cat who was not spayed (I
don't know why not); she had the most awful caterwaul when she was in heat.
Well do I remember her! It was pretty constant and it wasn't just for a
day!

Bonnie

Old March 31st 08, 04:08 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Billy Colburn

Matthew wrote in message:
,

I told everyone this is a troll I even went as far as giving that
TROLL the information

THIS IS A TROLL NO TWO WAYS ABOUT IT

Is there anyone left in this newsgroup who doesn't yet understand that
this guy is a total dick?

--
Billy Colburn

Old March 31st 08, 04:09 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Billy Colburn

~*LiveLoveLaugh*~ wrote in message:
,

wrote in message
Annie wrote:

snipped a very warped conversation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOYCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!

You are FEEDING A TROLL which hurts the ng!! Please, please, oh
please STOP!! ;o/

Another one who is obsessed with attempting to control who can talk and
what they can talk about.

--
Billy Colburn

Old March 31st 08, 04:12 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Billy Colburn

Default DON'T REPLY..... PLEASE!!! PLEASE, AND PLEASE!!

Annie wrote in message:
,

"~*LiveLoveLaugh*~" wrote in
:

Round two of troll seeking attention from this sop. PLEASE do not
answer it!!!

it didnt take long for someone to illustrate what i was
saying about intolerance

according to her im a troll who is only seeking attention

The only trolls here (besides me) are those assholes who think they can
make rules and force everyone to conform to them by labeling anyone who
doesn't "a troll."

--
Billy Colburn

Old March 31st 08, 04:35 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christine K.

Annie kirjoitti:

thank you for taking the time to answer my questions and for
your kindness

i could quibble over some of what youve said but ill just
point out the most important thing that seems wrong to me

its the part about no bad outcomes. there is a bad outcome
known as spay incontinence that according to what ive read
happens in approximately 10% of all dogs and cats that are
spayed

i know about this because it happened to one of my pets and i
had to put her on medication for the rest of her life to
minimize accidents. and as she got older the problem got worse

Just for your information, Kristi is a Vet Tech, so she does have a fair
idea of what she's talking about...

--
Christine in Laitila, Finland
christal63 (at) gmail (dot) com
Old March 31st 08, 07:14 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

~*LiveLoveLaugh*~ wrote:

wrote in message

Annie wrote:

snipped a very warped conversation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOYCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!

You are FEEDING A TROLL which hurts the ng!! Please, please, oh please
STOP!! ;o/

Laurie, I can't hurt the ng. I simply don't have that much power. The ng
is composed of a lot of people who are all doing whatever suits them. Just
kill the thread if you don't want to read it. Delete them all manually if
your newsreader doesn't have a kill feature.

Besides, I'm being perfectly reasonable in my responses. I haven't engaged
in any flaming, and I haven't fought with any of the regulars here, which
is usually the goal of a troll. All I've done is offered straightforward,
logical arguments, as well as information and suggestions. I don't see how
that hurts the ng. Not that I'm asking for an elaboration on that, mind you.
I'm not engaging in any bad behavior here, so I see no reason to stop until
I'm ready to.

Besides, I've used the opportunity to post some useful information. Remember
that we have a lot of lurkers here, and some of them might be newbies. So
even if "Annie" isn't genuinely interested, there could easily be others
who are. Anyway, as I recall, Annie said that she was going to check out a
site about Softpaws that I posted, and she thanked me politely for it.
Frankly, that doesn't sound like troll behavior to me. But even if it is,
you can't hurt anyone with good, useful information.

Joyce
--
To send email to this address, remove the triple-X from my user name.