Hubert and TED - Questions

Old September 29th 04, 05:57 PM
LOL

"CatNipped" wrote in message news:2rt5l5F1e17q0U1@uni-

Krista, I don't know about the droopy eye - but I wouldn't worry just yet.
Kittens sometimes exhibit quirks like that. I *would* keep an eye on it and
watch for any other symptoms he may exhibit, but if it would make you feel
better, and you can afford it without hurting, an exam by a kitty
neurologist wouldn't hurt either.

(snippage in here)
CatNipped

Well, I'm trying to talk myself out of worrying us into a neuro
appointment because I'd have to argue our regular vet into a referral,
take Hubert on a two-hour-plus car ride, and pay I'd guess at least
$1,000 (my estimate based on when we were taking Mikey to the referral
clinic) for tests, so it would be a big production all the way around.
I think we'll wait and see. ;-)

As for the nursing, I do intend to wait and see for that too. Maybe
our TED suggested this because he is mainly used to large animals? I
have no idea if that would make a difference, really, but though I
like our TED very much and he is the only vet in town, the fact is
that this is a farm town and he has a mostly live animal practice.

Plus and also, I am getting madder at my ISP by the minute because I
can't stay connected for longer than a few minutes at a time; I am
typing this in a hurry. I appreciate everyone's responses, but can't
reply myself because I can't stay online, grrrr.

------
Krista