Purrs Worked! Dad!

Old January 5th 06, 10:59 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default Purrs Worked! Dad!

Thank you, thank you, thank you! Dad's oncologist said heh, this lump is
nothing. He's still sending dad for some routine tests but told Dad no
surgery, no chemo, stop worrying about that scary stuff Dad sounded *so*
good when I talked to him. Understandably he didn't sleep last night and
said he is going to sleep like a cat (!) tonight. So thank you all, once
again the power of purr worked!

Jill

Old January 5th 06, 11:55 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

On Thu, 5 Jan 2006 16:59:11 -0600, "jmcquown"
yodeled:

Thank you, thank you, thank you! Dad's oncologist said heh, this lump is
nothing. He's still sending dad for some routine tests but told Dad no
surgery, no chemo, stop worrying about that scary stuff Dad sounded *so*
good when I talked to him. Understandably he didn't sleep last night and
said he is going to sleep like a cat (!) tonight. So thank you all, once
again the power of purr worked!

Jill

What a relief! Parents are so worrying!

Theresa

Make Levees, Not War

Old January 6th 06, 12:57 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

On Thu, 05 Jan 2006 16:59:11 -0600, jmcquown wrote:

Thank you, thank you, thank you! Dad's oncologist said heh, this lump is
nothing. He's still sending dad for some routine tests but told Dad no
surgery, no chemo, stop worrying about that scary stuff Dad sounded *so*
good when I talked to him. Understandably he didn't sleep last night and
said he is going to sleep like a cat (!) tonight. So thank you all, once
again the power of purr worked!

Jill

That is great news! What a relief for all of you. MLB
Old January 6th 06, 01:25 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

"jmcquown" wrote in message
Thank you, thank you, thank you! Dad's oncologist said heh, this lump is
nothing. He's still sending dad for some routine tests but told Dad no
surgery, no chemo, stop worrying about that scary stuff Dad sounded

*so*
good when I talked to him. Understandably he didn't sleep last night and
said he is going to sleep like a cat (!) tonight. So thank you all, once
again the power of purr worked!

Jill

Hallelujah! What a relief for everybody!

Joy

Old January 6th 06, 01:31 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

jmcquown wrote:
Thank you, thank you, thank you! Dad's oncologist said heh, this
lump is nothing. He's still sending dad for some routine tests but
told Dad no surgery, no chemo, stop worrying about that scary stuff
Dad sounded *so* good when I talked to him. Understandably he
didn't sleep last night and said he is going to sleep like a cat (!)
tonight. So thank you all, once again the power of purr worked!

Jill

Weebles just did his happy-dance!

Old January 6th 06, 01:53 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Hoooray!!!

I'm glad to hear it was a false alarm!

Melissa

Old January 6th 06, 01:55 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

On Thu 05 Jan 2006 05:59:11p, jmcquown wrote in
rec.pets.cats.anecdotes ):

Thank you, thank you, thank you! Dad's oncologist said heh,
this lump is nothing. He's still sending dad for some routine
tests but told Dad no surgery, no chemo, stop worrying about
that scary stuff Dad sounded *so* good when I talked to him.
Understandably he didn't sleep last night and said he is going
to sleep like a cat (!) tonight. So thank you all, once again
the power of purr worked!

What a relief! My parents are at the age that I worry about them a
lot. My dad had something cut off of his face, and thank God the
biopsy didn't turn up a melanoma. It was some sort of cancerous
growth, but benign. He's had a bandaid on it since early December, so
it must have been worse than he led us to believe. Between both of my
parents, they've both had to have tests redone due to suspicious
results, but luckily, retests have been negative.

--
Cheryl
Old January 6th 06, 03:21 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Yay! Excellent news :-)
--
Britta
"There is no snooze button on a cat who wants breakfast." -- Unknown

Old January 6th 06, 03:58 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

wrote:

Thank you, thank you, thank you! Dad's oncologist said heh, this lump is
nothing. He's still sending dad for some routine tests but told Dad no
surgery, no chemo, stop worrying about that scary stuff Dad sounded *so*
good when I talked to him. Understandably he didn't sleep last night and
said he is going to sleep like a cat (!) tonight. So thank you all, once
again the power of purr worked!

Jill

I am glad to hear this. Back in 1989, I detected a testicular lump
that was getting noticeably larger from one day to the next. As you
might guess, I was scared. Fortunately, it turned out to be merely a
cyst, which was a great relief, although surgery was required to
remove it.

--
John F. Eldredge --
PGP key available from

Purrs, Purrs, and more Purrs jmcquown Cat anecdotes 3 January 10th 06 05:47 AM
Purrs from a purr-less Lisakatt Cat anecdotes 20 December 20th 05 10:39 PM
Purrs and Headbutts Julie Cook Cat anecdotes 0 December 20th 05 10:23 PM
Purrs, please? JBHajos Cat anecdotes 37 December 16th 05 03:40 AM
Your purrs worked again - THANKS!!!! CatNipped Cat anecdotes 54 September 18th 04 11:35 AM