Happi Purrday Febrewairee Kitties!

Old February 1st 06, 05:18 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

Default Happi Purrday Febrewairee Kitties!

Happy Purrday tew yew,
Happy Purrday tew yew,
Happy Purrrrrrrrrday deer rpcc kitties,
Happy Purrday tew yew!
an mennee moor!

3 - Dylan
5 - Licorice
7 - Malusee
14 - Kitty Schottland, Tyler
17 - Ripple
22 - Collette, Jaeger

Agan, if enny kitties yew no ar knot onda lizt,ore da dayte iz rong,
pleze e-mayle or post an let me no. Fangu.

Shahna (email at shahna1-at-juno-dot-com)
Old February 1st 06, 12:31 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

On Tue, 31 Jan 2006 21:18:00 -0800, Shahna's little, agile paws typed:

Happy Purrday tew yew,
Happy Purrday tew yew,
Happy Purrrrrrrrrday deer rpcc kitties,
Happy Purrday tew yew!
an mennee moor!

3 - Dylan
5 - Licorice
7 - Malusee
14 - Kitty Schottland, Tyler
17 - Ripple
22 - Collette, Jaeger

Happy Purrday, kittiez!

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
2/1/2006 7:30:41 AM
anais_737+at+verizon+dot+net
Old February 2nd 06, 12:28 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

Dear Miss Shahna,

Please add Boogie da HarpurrCat to your February list. Since I don't know
his exact birthdate in February, I chose the 14th because...well just
because he's always been my valentine.

Thank you,
Boogie's Meowmie Shado

Old February 28th 06, 09:09 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

Sorry I didn't answer sooner, I have been on vacation. I will gladly
add Boogie to the list. Please tell him "Happy belated Birthday" for
me, Shahna and Shadow.

Shahna and Shadow's Meowmie Evelyn

On Wed, 1 Feb 2006 19:28:23 -0500, "Boogie's Mom" wrote:

Dear Miss Shahna,

Please add Boogie da HarpurrCat to your February list. Since I don't know
his exact birthdate in February, I chose the 14th because...well just
because he's always been my valentine.

Thank you,
Boogie's Meowmie Shado

.. .

Old March 1st 06, 03:24 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

Fangu...er Thank you Shahna, Shadow, and Evelyn! sigh Hope you had a
great vacation! Boogie had a wonderful birthday, he even got yellowtail
sushi and fabulous lab results from the TED. Proper celebration for the old
man!

Best,
Boogie's Meowmie, Shado and Boogie da HarpurrCat who's 17 and loving it.

wrote:

Dear Miss Shahna,

Please add Boogie da HarpurrCat to your February list. Since I don't know
his exact birthdate in February, I chose the 14th because...well just
because he's always been my valentine.

Thank you,
Boogie's Meowmie Shado

. ..