Chief Justicat election: progress report

Old August 20th 06, 07:27 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Anti Sandy

Default Chief Justicat election: progress report

Meow, kitties. I'm happy to report that we have 37 votes already! The
names of the kitties who have voted are listed below.

You have until the end of day on Wednesday, August 23 to vote in this
exciting election. You can vote by either posting your vote here in RPCC,
or by sending me email to carrieandbishop-6 at yahoo dot com. I will
acknowlege all the votes I see so that you know I have counted them.

Once again, I'd like to say it's a privilege to assist the Community in
conducting this election. It's wonderful to see the Democatic process in
action.

Anti Sandy, looking to see if Trudi and Mina are still there

List of kitties who have voted:

Allegra
Amelia T. Cat
Anaïs
Ariel
Bear Porter
Booker
Chappy
Chester (Stormmee's buddy)
Chester
Clarence
Cleopatra Silvercat
Eddie
Ember
Harri Roadcat
HoneyCat Porter
Jack Porter
Jaspurr Porter
Joey Porter
Kitty Schottland
Kyouju
Leo Porter
Lilith (Lawson & Medina)
Lilith Kitten-Mahoney
Lucy-Fur Porter
Mina
Nathan
OEJ
Pit2nya
Ranger Greykitten
Rebecca
Rosco
Samuel Redcat
Snowflake
Stormmee
Sundance
Tabitha Fluffytail
Tiger
Trudi
TV

Old August 20th 06, 07:28 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Anti Sandy

Correction: there have been 39 votes.

Anti Sandy

"Anti Sandy" wrote in message
om...
Meow, kitties. I'm happy to report that we have 37 votes already! The
names of the kitties who have voted are listed below.

You have until the end of day on Wednesday, August 23 to vote in this
exciting election. You can vote by either posting your vote here in RPCC,
or by sending me email to carrieandbishop-6 at yahoo dot com. I will
acknowlege all the votes I see so that you know I have counted them.

Once again, I'd like to say it's a privilege to assist the Community in
conducting this election. It's wonderful to see the Democatic process in
action.

Anti Sandy, looking to see if Trudi and Mina are still there

List of kitties who have voted:

Allegra
Amelia T. Cat
Anaïs
Ariel
Bear Porter
Booker
Chappy
Chester (Stormmee's buddy)
Chester
Clarence
Cleopatra Silvercat
Eddie
Ember
Harri Roadcat
HoneyCat Porter
Jack Porter
Jaspurr Porter
Joey Porter
Kitty Schottland
Kyouju
Leo Porter
Lilith (Lawson & Medina)
Lilith Kitten-Mahoney
Lucy-Fur Porter
Mina
Nathan
OEJ
Pit2nya
Ranger Greykitten
Rebecca
Rosco
Samuel Redcat
Snowflake
Stormmee
Sundance
Tabitha Fluffytail
Tiger
Trudi
TV

Old August 21st 06, 12:03 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

we iz still rite here anna will be until afut da 'letin is done kuz we like
yourownself
Anti Sandy wrote in message
om...
Meow, kitties. I'm happy to report that we have 37 votes already! The
names of the kitties who have voted are listed below.

You have until the end of day on Wednesday, August 23 to vote in this
exciting election. You can vote by either posting your vote here in RPCC,
or by sending me email to carrieandbishop-6 at yahoo dot com. I will
acknowlege all the votes I see so that you know I have counted them.

Once again, I'd like to say it's a privilege to assist the Community in
conducting this election. It's wonderful to see the Democatic process in
action.

Anti Sandy, looking to see if Trudi and Mina are still there

List of kitties who have voted:

Allegra
Amelia T. Cat
Anaïs