OT - honesty is a refreshing change?

Old September 27th 04, 05:47 PM
dirtylitterboxofferingstospammers

Default OT - honesty is a refreshing change?

See

http://www.ananova.com/news/story/sm_1118228.html?menu=

"NTL customers told to "f***" off

Callers reporting faults to telecom company NTL were greeted by a recorded
message telling them to f*** off.

A man with a strong Geordie accent made the foul-mouthed announcement.

The message said: "Hello. You are through to NTL customer services. We don't
give a f*** about you. We are never here.

"We just will f*** you about, basically, and we are not going to handle any of
your complaints. Just f*** off."

The message was on a line for call centres in Manchester, Swansea and
Lanarkshire.

Company sources said an outside hacker breaking into the NTL system was the
most likely culprit, though an employee with a grudge wasn't ruled out.

Spokesman Malcolm Padley said: "We'd like to apologise." "

Personally I think the company should be applauded for its honesty, after all,
whenever I've had the misfortune to need to call such a centre, the attitude I
have come across is one where the company really does have the above less than
helpful attitude so accurately decribed in the geordie message. Honesty from a
call-centre is *refreshing* I suppose ;-)

Cheers, helen s

**$om $

Old September 28th 04, 05:13 AM
Marina

See

http://www.ananova.com/news/story/sm_1118228.html?menu=

"NTL customers told to "f***" off

LOL! Yes, erm, refreshing.

--
Marina, Frank and Nikki
Old September 28th 04, 05:13 AM
Marina

Old September 28th 04, 05:13 AM
Marina

Old September 28th 04, 03:39 PM
Adrian

See

http://www.ananova.com/news/story/sm_1118228.html?menu=

"NTL customers told to "f***" off

Callers reporting faults to telecom company NTL were greeted by a
recorded message telling them to f*** off.

A man with a strong Geordie accent made the foul-mouthed announcement.

We'd have been suspicious if it had been a woman with a strong Geordie
accent. ;-)
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy & Bagheera)
A house is not a home, without a cat.

Old September 28th 04, 06:22 PM
dirtylitterboxofferingstospammers

We'd have been suspicious if it had been a woman with a strong Geordie
accent. ;-)

Eeee pet aah divvint knaa what y'meen like!

Cheers, helen s

**$om $