Catching up

Old September 28th 04, 08:52 PM
Victor Martinez

Default Catching up

My, oh my. One is gone for less than one week and there's around 2400
messages to read! Purrs to all those in need, it will take me a while to
catch up.

--
Victor Martinez
Send your spam he

Old September 28th 04, 09:31 PM
CatNipped

Welcome back to you too, Julie. How was *your* trip???

Hugs,

CatNipped

"Julie Cook" wrote in message

Victor Martinez wrote:
My, oh my. One is gone for less than one week and there's around 2400
messages to read! Purrs to all those in need, it will take me a while to
catch up.

I feel the same way Victor, expect that I was gone for just over a week so
I have even more. Ginger-Lyn, I'm so very sorry we couldn't get together
but I didn't even have a chance to check my email, much less get away.
Hopefully there will be another time when we can get together.

Fortunately, I have a little bit of time for catching up since I'm
spending quality time in isolation with Sam. Sam came home last night and
has been settled into the "cat room" with a screen separating him and the
rest of the house. Hobbes is horribly upset, Lacey is curious but hisses
whenever Hobbes hisses and Selena seems to be ignoring the entire thing
although its obvious she realizes there is tension in the house. She
keeps peering around the corner and down the hall but refuses to go near
'the room'. I've put a Felway diffuser just outside Sam's room so
hopefully that will help some. Sam simply lies near me and watches as
everyone comes and goes, hisses and stares. The only time he hissed was
when he had fallen asleep near the screen door beside me and Hobbes was
sniffing the door. Sam woke up and Hobbes hissed in his face. Sam hissed
back and raised a paw. Otherwise, Sam's just a laid back, sweetheart. He
is a sweet cat!

Anyhow, purrs are on the way for everyone in need (at least as many purrs
as can be mustered around my house these days...Sam has purrs aplenty) and
positive vibes coming from me.

It is so very good to be home again!
Julie