Purrs for Rosie

Old October 6th 04, 06:39 PM
Jo Firey

Default Purrs for Rosie

I'm asking for homecoming purrs for Rosie. I really need her back here in
my arms. There have been too many loses this past year and I just can't
handle another one.

(In January my mother, my mother's sister Fanny, my dad's sister Ena and my
Aunt Mae's husband died. I was close to all of them. Then last month my
brother Dick died. Just this morning I learned his son and DIL had a
miscarriage)

I really need her back here in my arms.

We had some workers in the yard trimming trees and bushes and the noise
really scared her. Then one neighbor where she hides had workers there too,
and another had some major pool work being done. Already been to Animal
Control, and got an ad in the paper and getting ready to put up signs.

So please send her some homecoming purrs, and I could use a few purrs
myself.

Jo

Old October 6th 04, 07:10 PM
Helen Miles

"Jo Firey" wrote in message

We had some workers in the yard trimming trees and bushes and the noise
really scared her. Then one neighbor where she hides had workers there too,
and another had some major pool work being done. Already been to Animal
Control, and got an ad in the paper and getting ready to put up signs.

So please send her some homecoming purrs, and I could use a few purrs
myself.

Jo

Hugs, purrs and prayers that she's home soon.

Helen M

Old October 6th 04, 07:31 PM
Kreisleriana

On Wed, 6 Oct 2004 10:39:39 -0700, "Jo Firey"
yodeled:

[...]

Oh dear. Purrs on the way.

Theresa

Old October 6th 04, 07:33 PM
Exocat

Massive "come home" purrs for you & Rosie from me & my 3

Gordon & the TT

--
Feline family viewable at:
http://community.webshots.com/user/exocat

"Jo Firey" wrote

I'm asking for homecoming purrs for Rosie.

Old October 6th 04, 07:34 PM
Marina

Jo Firey wrote:

So please send her some homecoming purrs, and I could use a few purrs
myself.

Lots of get-your-furry-behind-home-NOW purrs to Rosie, and lots of
soothing purrs to you Jo. I really hope she turns up soon. You don't
need any more worry in your life. So very sorry to hear about the
miscarriage.

--
Marina, Frank and Nikki

Old October 6th 04, 07:42 PM
Karen Chuplis

in article , Exocat at
wrote on 10/6/04 1:33 PM:

Massive "come home" purrs for you & Rosie from me & my 3

Gordon & the TT

And mine!