Icarus Is Home

Old April 3rd 08, 03:50 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Cat Protector

Default Icarus Is Home

Icarus is now home and recovering. Thanks to everyone who sent or expressed
their well wishes. He's really happy to be home. This morning I fed him and
gave him his meds and right now he's curled up on the couch sleeping.

Old April 3rd 08, 04:01 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Cat Protector

Thanks. Having him go home yesterday was the greatest birthday gift I
could've gotten.

"Matthew" wrote in message
happy dance

sorry didn't get to send purrs and prayers I have been busy

Old April 3rd 08, 04:26 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
22brix

"Cat Protector" wrote in message
Icarus is now home and recovering. Thanks to everyone who sent or
expressed their well wishes. He's really happy to be home. This morning I
fed him and gave him his meds and right now he's curled up on the couch
sleeping.

So glad to hear it!

Bonnie

Old April 3rd 08, 05:40 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
cybercat

"22brix" wrote in message
news:94udnSR9GpmBamnanZ2dnUVZ_j6dnZ2d@pacificinter net...

"Cat Protector" wrote in message
Icarus is now home and recovering. Thanks to everyone who sent or
expressed their well wishes. He's really happy to be home. This morning I
fed him and gave him his meds and right now he's curled up on the couch
sleeping.

So glad to hear it!

Yay, Icarus!

Old April 3rd 08, 11:33 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Cat Protector

Thanks. I just hope my cats won't get hungry if I feed them canned only
twice a day. They were so used to being free fed dry food as well as the
canned.

Old April 3rd 08, 11:35 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Cat Protector

Yes. I'm happy to have him home. I just hope he and Icarus will be fined
only getting canned food twice a day and won't be hungry.

"cybercat" wrote in message
.. .
Yay, Icarus!

Old April 4th 08, 12:35 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
LesleyM via CatKB.com

Cat Protector wrote:
Icarus is now home and recovering. Thanks to everyone who sent or expressed
their well wishes. He's really happy to be home. This morning I fed him and
gave him his meds and right now he's curled up on the couch sleeping.

Great news!

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs

Old April 7th 08, 12:57 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
dgk

On Thu, 3 Apr 2008 15:33:49 -0700, "Cat Protector"
wrote:

Thanks. I just hope my cats won't get hungry if I feed them canned only
twice a day. They were so used to being free fed dry food as well as the
canned.

I also always left out dry food, but my newest member, Marlo, seems to
eat whatever is around. And she is becoming round. I've really had to
cut down on that, but one of my cats is a real grazer who eats a bit
and comes back for a bit more, etc. It's a little tough on him but he
seems to be adapting.

Old April 7th 08, 06:17 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Rene S.

On Apr 3, 5:33*pm, "Cat Protector" wrote:
Thanks. I just hope my cats won't get hungry if I feed them canned only
twice a day. They were so used to being free fed dry food as well as the
canned.

CP, there will be an adjustment period for the cats as they get used
to the new schedule, but they will NOT get hungry on the canned. Just
stick to a 12 hour schedule and soon they'll adapt.