Black-faced tuxes- Check in!

Old April 21st 08, 06:28 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kreisleriana[_3_]

Default Black-faced tuxes- Check in!

You know who you are. Your patron saints are Ms. Nikki and Betty. You wear
tuxedos, but you have faces like Marvin the Martian. To see you is to
laugh, yet be awed. You are mysterious, yet ridiculous. Licky, Dot, and all
you others, stand up and be counted!

Here's Dante, to get things rolling:

http://pets.webshots.com/photo/21983...54217802uJJFNT

--
Theresa, Stinky and Dante
drtmuirATearthlink.net

Old April 21st 08, 06:50 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Kreisleriana wrote:

You know who you are. Your patron saints are Ms. Nikki and Betty. You wear
tuxedos, but you have faces like Marvin the Martian. To see you is to
laugh, yet be awed. You are mysterious, yet ridiculous. Licky, Dot, and all
you others, stand up and be counted!

Here's Dante, to get things rolling:

http://pets.webshots.com/photo/21983...54217802uJJFNT

Well, how can I resist the opportunity to show off Mr. Handsome?
Especially since he has been invited by name!

You can see his black face with white chin:
http://www.sonic.net/~jwermont/cats/everett/licky4.jpg

Here he is with a silly expression:
http://www.sonic.net/~jwermont/cats/everett/licky2.jpg

And, since you said "mysterious, yet ridiculous", I have to add
this one:
http://www.sonic.net/~jwermont/cats/...os/Licky06.jpg

--
Joyce

To email me, remove the triple-X from my user name. ^..^
Old April 21st 08, 08:49 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
tanadashoes

"Kreisleriana" wrote in message
m...
You know who you are. Your patron saints are Ms. Nikki and Betty. You
wear tuxedos, but you have faces like Marvin the Martian. To see you is
to laugh, yet be awed. You are mysterious, yet ridiculous. Licky, Dot,
and all you others, stand up and be counted!

Here's Dante, to get things rolling:

http://pets.webshots.com/photo/21983...54217802uJJFNT

Tanada at her dominating best:

http://s183.photobucket.com/albums/x...rrent=fc34.jpg

or: http://tinyurl.com/52f7pa

Qui Gun Kit checking out the scenery:

http://s183.photobucket.com/albums/x...t=PB300047.jpg

or: http://tinyurl.com/4ulj3j

In his beautiful Crackheadedness:

http://s183.photobucket.com/albums/x...t=P2250080.jpg

or: http://tinyurl.com/3nox2c

My Tuxedos have always had major personalities.

Pam S.

Old April 22nd 08, 03:40 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
22brix

"Kreisleriana" wrote in message
m...
You know who you are. Your patron saints are Ms. Nikki and Betty. You
wear tuxedos, but you have faces like Marvin the Martian. To see you is
to laugh, yet be awed. You are mysterious, yet ridiculous. Licky, Dot,
and all you others, stand up and be counted!

Here's Dante, to get things rolling:

http://pets.webshots.com/photo/21983...54217802uJJFNT

--
Theresa, Stinky and Dante
drtmuirATearthlink.net

Here are a couple of my kitty Sophie:

looking (untypically!) prim and proper
http://pets.webshots.com/photo/25079...SJW?vhost=pets

making a snide comment
http://pets.webshots.com/photo/29718...Edo?vhost=pets

Bonnie

Old April 22nd 08, 04:52 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

22brix wrote:

Here are a couple of my kitty Sophie:

looking (untypically!) prim and proper
http://pets.webshots.com/photo/25079...SJW?vhost=pets

Actually, she looks rather snide - like she's smirking about something.

making a snide comment
http://pets.webshots.com/photo/29718...Edo?vhost=pets

And he looks like he's singing! And really feeling it.

Old April 22nd 08, 05:36 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

Kreisleriana wrote:
You know who you are. Your patron saints are Ms. Nikki and Betty. You wear
tuxedos, but you have faces like Marvin the Martian. To see you is to
laugh, yet be awed. You are mysterious, yet ridiculous. Licky, Dot, and all
you others, stand up and be counted!

Saint (haha) Nikki:

http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o...s/nikkisun.jpg

http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o...nikkitummy.jpg

Old April 22nd 08, 10:08 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian[_2_]

22brix wrote:
"Kreisleriana" wrote in message
m...
You know who you are. Your patron saints are Ms. Nikki and Betty. You
wear tuxedos, but you have faces like Marvin the Martian. To
see you is to laugh, yet be awed. You are mysterious, yet
ridiculous. Licky, Dot, and all you others, stand up and be counted!

Here's Dante, to get things rolling:

http://pets.webshots.com/photo/21983...54217802uJJFNT

--
Theresa, Stinky and Dante
drtmuirATearthlink.net

Here are a couple of my kitty Sophie:

looking (untypically!) prim and proper
http://pets.webshots.com/photo/25079...SJW?vhost=pets

making a snide comment
http://pets.webshots.com/photo/29718...Edo?vhost=pets

Bonnie

The second one is just asking for a lolcat caption, not that I can think of
one. :-)
Cats leave pawprints on your heart

Old April 22nd 08, 11:27 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Steve Touchstone[_3_]

On Mon, 21 Apr 2008 13:28:50 -0400, "Kreisleriana"
wrote:

You know who you are. Your patron saints are Ms. Nikki and Betty. You wear
tuxedos, but you have faces like Marvin the Martian. To see you is to
laugh, yet be awed. You are mysterious, yet ridiculous. Licky, Dot, and all
you others, stand up and be counted!

Here's Dante, to get things rolling:

http://pets.webshots.com/photo/21983...54217802uJJFNT

Herrreee's Sammy http://tinyurl.com/4kpuhx

hope her white stripe doesn't disqualify her
http://tinyurl.com/3paor7

and here's a silly pic with her sticking her tongue out
http://tinyurl.com/484wsk
--
Steve Touchstone
Little Bit, Sammy, Spotty, Princess, Furby
Old April 22nd 08, 02:08 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kreisleriana[_3_]

"22brix" wrote in message
news:sZGdnZ5hI5mrzZDVnZ2dnUVZ_rWtnZ2d@pacificinter net...

"Kreisleriana" wrote in message
m...
You know who you are. Your patron saints are Ms. Nikki and Betty. You
wear tuxedos, but you have faces like Marvin the Martian. To see you is
to laugh, yet be awed. You are mysterious, yet ridiculous. Licky, Dot,
and all you others, stand up and be counted!

Here's Dante, to get things rolling:

http://pets.webshots.com/photo/21983...54217802uJJFNT

--
Theresa, Stinky and Dante
drtmuirATearthlink.net

Here are a couple of my kitty Sophie:

looking (untypically!) prim and proper
http://pets.webshots.com/photo/25079...SJW?vhost=pets

making a snide comment
http://pets.webshots.com/photo/29718...Edo?vhost=pets

Bonnie

Now THAT's what I'm talkin' 'bout. A Magnificent Martian tuxie! She
resembles, a bit, the famous Don Piano cat.

--
Theresa, Stinky and Dante
drtmuirATearthlink.net

Old April 22nd 08, 02:09 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kreisleriana[_3_]

"kilikini" wrote in message
Adrian wrote:
22brix wrote:
[...]

I've got one of Chloe with the sun shining on her eyes!

http://i27.tinypic.com/2lawsxc.jpg

kili

Ah, the classic mysterious look!

--