nice little cat quote

Old September 8th 06, 09:03 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
-L.

Default nice little cat quote

sosessyithurts wrote:

FOR THE PATH OF THE RIGHTEOUS IS BESET ON AAALLL SIDES BY THE
INIQUITIES OF THE SELFISH AND THE TRYANNY OF EVIL MEN.

BLESSED IS HE WHO SENDS ME RARE CAVIAR IN THE NAME OF CHARITY
FOR THEY ARE TRULY THIS BROTHERS KEEPER AND THE REMINDER OF REAL FINE
THINGS

And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious
anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you
will know my name is the Lawd when I lay my vengeance upon you!

I don't be ticklin' or nothin'.

-L.

Old September 9th 06, 03:32 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

In article . com,
says...

Deeanna wrote:
Hi Sosessy!
I like these quotes. Heck, I like ANY cool cat quotes from famous
folks. I'm sure there are many more by Mark Twain.

Oh sure

Twain was a genius, I also think he was a grand-stander, he loved the
limelight.
Anyone that would turn so many corners in one sentence had to love his
own words and be fond of attention.

Winston Churchill was also a cat lover.
http://www.flippyscatpage.com/churchill.html

! I should have known, behind every good man is a cat

In my search, I found this link with loads of cat trivia, to include
quotes. I have not looked at them yet.
http://www.greatdreams.com/cats/cats2.htm

Thanks, will check them out

I love reading about good people.

It wasn't till abou the past 3-4 years that I myself have taken a real
shine to cats in particular.

I don't know that much about Churchill, what little I have caught,
honestly there seemed to be a boyish pouting with him, it was a winning
magnetic personality.

All because of cats! lol

The proof is the story you told, leaving his homestead to a cat? I love
it.
One could say... he just felt that passionate about animals, WC knew
that he would be remembered partly by his love and extravagence towards
animals.. one final contribution of good.

I've always loved animals in general. During my first 20 years had one
cat that didn't last long because it had a habit of sleeping on my dads
head.

Had a few dogs that I loved. All German Shepherds.

Didn't get my first cat until I was 25 and he's still with me today and
I'll be 42 in November. Since Randy there's been Emily who came along
with the SO in a roundabout way, and Cosimo who sadly only got 7 cat
years.

Old September 11th 06, 10:18 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Lou B.

Oh, god, this is so funny.

Little Ignorant Berry-Berry wrote:

no it come from a huge whale, it's the
largest in size, and it's the most sought
after caviar in the world

It is so funny, little berry-berry, the way you spew your ignorance.
Keep it coming. Very entertaining.

- Lou

Old September 11th 06, 10:43 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Lou B.

Little Berry-Berry felt compelled to quote:

FOR THE PATH OF THE RIGHTEOUS
IS BESET ON AAALLL SIDES BY THE
INIQUITIES OF THE SELFISH AND
THE TRYANNY OF EVIL MEN.

BLESSED IS HE WHO SENDS ME
RARE CAVIAR IN THE NAME OF
CHARITY FOR THEY ARE TRULY THIS
BROTHERS KEEPER AND THE
REMINDER OF REAL FINE THINGS

OK, so you're a member of Triple-AAA. Very impressive. Book, Chapter and
verse, please. Oh yeah, also, why?

- Lou

Old September 11th 06, 11:20 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
meeee

"Lou B." wrote in message
Little Berry-Berry felt compelled to quote:

FOR THE PATH OF THE RIGHTEOUS
IS BESET ON AAALLL SIDES BY THE
INIQUITIES OF THE SELFISH AND
THE TRYANNY OF EVIL MEN.

BLESSED IS HE WHO SENDS ME
RARE CAVIAR IN THE NAME OF
CHARITY FOR THEY ARE TRULY THIS
BROTHERS KEEPER AND THE
REMINDER OF REAL FINE THINGS

OK, so you're a member of Triple-AAA. Very impressive. Book, Chapter and
verse, please. Oh yeah, also, why?

- Lou

Oh, wow Barry, looks like you have another fan...now it's going through the
archives. Are you hurt? Did it get to you? It's being as insulting as it's
miniscule intelligence can be...

Old September 12th 06, 12:10 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Lou B.

Default UGLY PEOPLE...

WILL BE IGNORED UNTIL THEY REFER TO ME BY MY NAME.

Old September 12th 06, 12:26 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Matthew

"Lou B."

We can't hear you!
Are you saying something?
the laughter is to loud

Old September 12th 06, 01:05 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
meeee

"Lou B." wrote in message
WILL BE IGNORED UNTIL THEY REFER TO ME BY MY NAME.

refer to who by their name?? Why are we supposed to refer to it by it's
name? Does it have a name? And for your information, yes, we are all
hideously deformed and our only social activity is laughing at weirdos on
usenet....oh, Moderator, am I allowed to say that?