Wee Hearded a WEEERD Noyz

Old November 12th 11, 02:08 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

Default Wee Hearded a WEEERD Noyz

Me an Missy Missy bows wuz lazin aroun mine rume, laffing at dogs an
hoomins an telling storees. Den we heerd a weerd noyz. Making shor der
wuz gno hoomins aroun, beclaws dey wood be shokd, we wevitated to da
winner an wookd ouSIDE.

An wut did wee see. Missy cuts in smooooothly

WASCAL wuz down on da groun walking bak an forf. WooToo takes over
again

An he wuz warin a plad SKIRT. An hee had sumwun in his front paws and
dey was YELLIN.

"All the Blue Bonnets are Over the Border," played by an enthusiastic
amateur on the great pipes swells up

WooToo an it souned jus wike DAT.

Wen he cam in four som goodies he sed dat he was gettin reddy for da
weddin.

--
Missy an WooToo

Old November 12th 11, 03:15 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_11_]

Me an Missy Missy bows wuz lazin aroun mine rume, laffing at dogs an
hoomins an telling storees. Den we heerd a weerd noyz. Making shor der
wuz gno hoomins aroun, beclaws dey wood be shokd, we wevitated to da
winner an wookd ouSIDE.

An wut did wee see. Missy cuts in smooooothly

WASCAL wuz down on da groun walking bak an forf. WooToo takes over
again

An he wuz warin a plad SKIRT. An hee had sumwun in his front paws and
dey was YELLIN.

"All the Blue Bonnets are Over the Border," played by an enthusiastic

amateur on the great pipes swells up

WooToo an it souned jus wike DAT.

Wen he cam in four som goodies he sed dat he was gettin reddy for da
weddin.

--
Missy an WooToo

Dat iz wai kewl..Wascal praxtin da bagpipez fur da weddin.

Mosey fur hiz famli.

PS
Pipps heer, dunt furgit da meetin uf da TGK Club Caturdai afturnune, Nov 12
3 pm, Cat time.

Old November 12th 11, 11:55 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_11_]

yeUP, et iz beree kule, trudi. ai gotz uh kilt tu, but noe bagpipez.

Mosey

diz iz beree kule, trudi