Hmmm - geneaology of a post

Old May 7th 04, 09:11 PM
TBird

Default Hmmm - geneaology of a post

My poor Honey and Cat post.

One moment it was a happy little carefree post about cats doing impressions
of Labradors, the next minute it had regressed to old quarrels in one corner
and a ... holy cow am I reading that right.... a Toad Suck Festival (???)
in the other corner

Let's here it for the Internet! Bowl of cream anyone?

TBird ---still wondering who told Pentax they are the official digital
camera of the Internet....

Old May 7th 04, 09:48 PM
Hopitus2

ROFL, dude....you forgot to mention the KKK and the wiccan/pagan debates.
Hopitus leans toward the opinion of some old man who historically stated
that he had never got in trouble by keeping his mouth shut......except, of
course, for bragging about the ever-appealing Evil 3 here.

"TBird" wrote in message
link.net...
: My poor Honey and Cat post.
:

Old May 7th 04, 09:48 PM
Hopitus2

ROFL, dude....you forgot to mention the KKK and the wiccan/pagan debates.
Hopitus leans toward the opinion of some old man who historically stated
that he had never got in trouble by keeping his mouth shut......except, of
course, for bragging about the ever-appealing Evil 3 here.

"TBird" wrote in message
link.net...
: My poor Honey and Cat post.
:

Old May 7th 04, 10:36 PM
Kreisleriana

On Fri, 07 May 2004 20:11:43 GMT, "TBird"
yodeled:

My poor Honey and Cat post.

One moment it was a happy little carefree post about cats doing impressions
of Labradors, the next minute it had regressed to old quarrels in one corner
and a ... holy cow am I reading that right.... a Toad Suck Festival (???)
in the other corner

Hey, just like children. You send it into the world, you gotta let it
goooooooo . . . .

Theresa

Single-mindedness is all very well in cows or baboons; in an animal
claiming to belong to the same species as Shakespeare it is simply disgraceful.
(Aldous Huxley)

Old May 7th 04, 10:52 PM

TBird wrote:

My poor Honey and Cat post.

LOL! I was thinking about that, too. But it happens a lot around here.
Nobody changes subject lines, so even if a long-lived thread seems
uninteresting to you, it might be worth popping in from time to time,
because you never know what people might actually be talking about!

Joyce

Old May 8th 04, 03:11 AM
Tanada

TBird wrote:

My poor Honey and Cat post.

One moment it was a happy little carefree post about cats doing impressions
of Labradors, the next minute it had regressed to old quarrels in one corner
and a ... holy cow am I reading that right.... a Toad Suck Festival (???)
in the other corner

Let's here it for the Internet! Bowl of cream anyone?

TBird ---still wondering who told Pentax they are the official digital
camera of the Internet....

Good question TBird. I have been wondering that myself.

One thing about threads in this place, it's like a good conversation
among friends. It can veer in any direction and sometimes in multiple
directions at once.

I tend to think that this group is like a convention. On one side are
the "there I was" stories, advice is being asked for and given in the
far corner, recipes are being exchanged over by the buffet table, and
kids (kits in this case) are running rampant around every ones' feet.
The general hubbub is loud, the music cacophonic, and the food varied.
Of course, it usually is a lot of fun in here, but it can have it's moments.

Pam S.

Multi-Purpose Post LOL Cat anecdotes 4 January 18th 04 08:41 PM
To post or not...so many people:) Brad Snow Cat anecdotes 5 September 17th 03 04:53 AM