here we go again ::sigh::

Old November 18th 05, 08:40 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default here we go again ::sigh::

"Helen Miles" wrote in message
news:e95a4fb07f3f21c0162e236d27e49ef0.76411@mygate .mailgate.org...
The final scab has fallen off Lilly-Whiskers tail where it was cut by
the ******* that tortured her, and it appears that the very end of the
tail bone is exposed. I have a feeling that when she sees the vet
tomorrow afternoon, he's going to recommend partial tail amputation.

Please purr for a positive outcome. It's one thing after another with
this little one, and she's already been through so much. (

Ta muchly

Helen M

Awwww, poor little bittie! Mega purrs coming for a good outcome!

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old November 18th 05, 09:10 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Poor baby. We will send healing purrs and prayers.
Lily & her mama
Jazz, RB

--

Irulan
from the stars we come

Old November 18th 05, 10:06 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

"Helen Miles" wrote in message
news:e95a4fb07f3f21c0162e236d27e49ef0.76411@mygate .mailgate.org...
The final scab has fallen off Lilly-Whiskers tail where it was cut by
the ******* that tortured her, and it appears that the very end of the
tail bone is exposed. I have a feeling that when she sees the vet
tomorrow afternoon, he's going to recommend partial tail amputation.

Please purr for a positive outcome. It's one thing after another with
this little one, and she's already been through so much. (

Ta muchly

Helen M

Positive thoughts and purrs will be on the way once I get an ongoing case of
outrage against those that would abandon an animal or deliberately injure
one. I hope there is a God because I hope there is a special circle of
hell.

If it has to be done, I pray it can be done quickly and painlessly with no
after effects,

Jo

Old November 18th 05, 10:17 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Helen Miles wrote in message
news:e95a4fb07f3f21c0162e236d27e49ef0.76411@mygate .mailgate.org...
The final scab has fallen off Lilly-Whiskers tail where it was cut by
the ******* that tortured her, and it appears that the very end of the
tail bone is exposed. I have a feeling that when she sees the vet
tomorrow afternoon, he's going to recommend partial tail amputation.

Please purr for a positive outcome. It's one thing after another with
this little one, and she's already been through so much. (

Ta muchly

Helen M

With any luck he'll just take the last couple of vertebrae, he'll only need
a very little bit of spare, healthy skin to stitch up. She probably won't
even notice that it's gone, kittens heal so quickly.

Purrs anyway, to our tough little sweetheart.

Jeanette

Old November 19th 05, 01:18 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

The final scab has fallen off Lilly-Whiskers tail where it was cut by
the ******* that tortured her, and it appears that the very end of the
tail bone is exposed. I have a feeling that when she sees the vet
tomorrow afternoon, he's going to recommend partial tail amputation.

My dad sweeps the fields before going through with the combine, but one
of his cats sneaked in after his check and got her tail cut off by the
combine halfway up..

It healed up and she was in no way affected as far as we could tell by
the fact that she now has only half as much tail as a normal cat.

Purrs for Lilly. Hope she never misses what she loses.

--Fil

Old November 19th 05, 01:19 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

On Fri 18 Nov 2005 01:59:14p, Helen Miles wrote in
rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
(news:e95a4fb07f3f21c0162e236d27e49ef0.76411@mygat e.mailgate.org):

The final scab has fallen off Lilly-Whiskers tail where it was
cut by the ******* that tortured her, and it appears that the
very end of the tail bone is exposed. I have a feeling that when
she sees the vet tomorrow afternoon, he's going to recommend
partial tail amputation.

Please purr for a positive outcome. It's one thing after another
with this little one, and she's already been through so much.
(

Still purring!! She'll be whole soon!

--
Cheryl
Old November 19th 05, 03:08 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Helen Miles wrote:
The final scab has fallen off Lilly-Whiskers tail where it was cut by
the ******* that tortured her, and it appears that the very end of the
tail bone is exposed. I have a feeling that when she sees the vet
tomorrow afternoon, he's going to recommend partial tail amputation.

Please purr for a positive outcome. It's one thing after another with
this little one, and she's already been through so much. (

Poor little brave and feisty girl! Many purrs on the way for her.

--
Marina, Frank, Miranda and Caliban. In loving memory of Nikki.
marina (dot) kurten (at) iki (dot) fi
Old November 19th 05, 07:02 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Purrs for Lilly-Whiskers, and for you.

--
Joy

**Don't believe everything you think**

Old November 19th 05, 01:41 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Helen Miles wrote:
The final scab has fallen off Lilly-Whiskers tail where it was cut by
the ******* that tortured her, and it appears that the very end of the
tail bone is exposed. I have a feeling that when she sees the vet
tomorrow afternoon, he's going to recommend partial tail amputation.

Please purr for a positive outcome. It's one thing after another with
this little one, and she's already been through so much. (

Ta muchly

Helen M

Purrs for Lilly-Whiskers. I'm sure she'll be fine, she has a wonderful
carer.
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy and Bagheera)
A House is not a home, without a cat.

OT... sigh... dirtylitterboxofferingstospammers Cat anecdotes 85 June 1st 04 07:51 AM
sigh [ medic ] Cat health & behaviour 25 May 15th 04 06:42 PM
Sigh Cat Protector Cat health & behaviour 38 February 29th 04 11:43 PM
Sigh...kinda sad (OT) badwilson Cat anecdotes 24 February 21st 04 09:34 PM