Jellicle Ball AS THUH MOON RISES

Old October 29th 04, 01:16 AM
Arlene Knop

Default Jellicle Ball AS THUH MOON RISES

As the lights are dimmed completely, the kitties instantly adjust to the
dark and look up to see the full Jellicle Moon. They blink, then blink
again. Is that.......? Yes it is........

A faint rainbow stretches from the moon into the distant heavens where
not only the stars, but thousands of eyes glow, watching. The cats know
that thousands of ears also are pointing forward, alert and respectfully
listening.

Gretchen Marie continues....

And now may I introdoos our own speshul, devoted, hard-werking
Mietze.....
Old October 29th 04, 07:54 AM
Miss Violette

six cats pay attentive attention as Meets comes furwurd, Miss Violette turns
to Harri and says quietly, you MUST sit still during the calling but then
you may go and play as long as you are polite and respectful to the other
cats, remember that you need to make a good impression as you will be going
to live with the highland kitties, so mind yourself, Miss Violette, settles
in her cushion

Old October 29th 04, 06:36 PM
Heather

"Arlene Knop" wrote in message

As the lights are dimmed completely, the kitties instantly adjust to the
dark and look up to see the full Jellicle Moon. They blink, then blink
again. Is that.......? Yes it is........

A faint rainbow stretches from the moon into the distant heavens where
not only the stars, but thousands of eyes glow, watching. The cats know
that thousands of ears also are pointing forward, alert and respectfully
listening.

Gretchen Marie continues....

And now may I introdoos our own speshul, devoted, hard-werking
Mietze.....

O Ralphee, lukkit da raynbow! Kissa notisiz a payr uv mismatched ayes, wun
bloo an wun gold, an poyntz dem owt tu Ralph Ralphee! Lukkit! Derz
Laura! Hihi Laura; weez miss yu!

Kissa

Old October 29th 04, 07:26 PM
Mlle. Anaïs

On Thu, 28 Oct 2004 19:16:37 -0500, Arlene Knop wrote:

As the lights are dimmed completely, the kitties instantly adjust to the
dark and look up to see the full Jellicle Moon. They blink, then blink
again. Is that.......? Yes it is........

A faint rainbow stretches from the moon into the distant heavens where
not only the stars, but thousands of eyes glow, watching. The cats know
that thousands of ears also are pointing forward, alert and respectfully
listening.

Gretchen Marie continues....

And now may I introdoos our own speshul, devoted, hard-werking
Mietze.....

A petite Persian kitty moves closer to her wink, a big orange tabby

Tiger, my luff, dis iz so tuchink. I'ze so glad dattid I fownd dis
community an yew...
--
Purrs,

Mlle. Anaïs
10/29/2004 2:25:03 PM
anais+at+electric-ink+dot+com

Old October 29th 04, 09:24 PM
Miss Violette

*big yellow boy taks small petite paw in his*

Diz isa one time when I duzn't worry mineself bout bein a machokitty. It
duz minez heart gud ta see allof deze catz anna deir hoomanz honoring their
friendz, Tiger