The ROAD TRIP resumes! Letz Go!

Old July 30th 08, 09:46 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Silvercat[_2_]

Default The ROAD TRIP resumes! Letz Go!

On Wed, 30 Jul 2008 15:50:01 -0400, Mme. Anaïs ^..^ wrote:

Anaïs raises her cocktail, and taps Lucy and Cleo's. Well, girlz
herez to a bachelorette trip cawze owr winks iz lost in cyberspace!

Indeed. I do miss meowing to TV, but until his hoomins get their computer
problems resolved us girls will just have to amuse ourselves. This is an
excellent way to start!

Cleo
Old July 30th 08, 11:36 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Well my dear, a bit of everything sounds wonderful. While you place our
order, I will get a table near the others and get our cushions arranged.
"Debby Hanoka" wrote in message
[On the Bonneville salt flats, the community kitties, now tired from
motorcycle racing and ultra-light flights are hot, tired and dusty. An
aqua 57 T-bird driven by a petite purrsian (Mme. Anaïs), with Lucy as
her passenger pulls up to the congregated kitties]

Meow an Hihi kitties! Guess what! I've arranged for a liddle banquet
to get this road trip started! I've hired a small Utah all-kitty
hospitality company to set up tents at THE NARROWS, a kanyun in Zion
National Park, all hidden from humans! Deres tents wif baffs and
private spaces wiff kitty beds for naps; a lounge wif a bar an
bartenders who are making tropical juice nip drinks, and of cawze
fuds! Dere's a Sooshi chef who ported in lotsa shellfishies, toonas
sammon an da like, an ov cawze a boofay wif efuryfing frum roast
beast, sooven ears an gushy canned fuds!

So get in yur cars an motorcycles, and set yur coordinates to dese
[paws ofur da koordinates] at da Narrows, an lets haff sum funfun!

[Honks her horn at a napping Cleo!] C'mon Cleo, jump in, da free ov
us who haff winks dat are losted by Anti Soft's compooter shud traffel
togeffur! Jump in wif me an Lucy!

[Many porters twinkle and blink, as our kitties appear at the top of
the Narrows, a huge canyon in Zion National Park] Three gaily striped
tents can be seen: the first with walls has baths and sleeping areas;
the second has a rustic bar, with three kitty bartenders mixing up
shakers of cold drinks; and in the third Hiura-san (the Sooshi chef
from the Island adventure) is putting the finishing touches on sashimi
platters; trays of oysters on the half-shell shimmer in ice as he
makes sushi. Next to him, other kitty-chefs are tending a roast beast,
while others are busy preparing other kitty delights]

C'mon gize, lets hafe usses sum fun an den gets on owr ROAD
TRIP!!!!!!

The teleporter twinkles, wrinkles, and shines, and out steps RPCC's
favorite May-December couple, Lewi D. Cat and Kitty Schottland.
Mmmm, I'm hungry. What would you like me to order for you, Lewi dear?

Kitty Schottland

Old July 30th 08, 11:38 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Lewi D. Cat see the three ladycats sitting alone. He approaches the table
and asks if he and Kitty Schottland may join them at the small table nearby.
They are all three winks of his friends.
"Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Silvercat" wrote in
message news

Old July 31st 08, 12:23 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^. .^=`[_2_] Mosey =^. .^=`[_2_] is offline
Banned

Hey Tabitha..wanna go bak onna da road trip wif mee?
I gotted a new helmut n sum pretty sparkles fur yerown nise helmut.
Da fuds sownds gudgud tew n I gotted usses a new cushion fur a nap.
nosepoink
Mosey

Old July 31st 08, 02:02 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Debby Hanoka[_2_]

Fangu, my dear. gentle headbutt Kitty Schottland goes searching
for a waiter-kitty. My winkwink, Mr. Lewi, and I would like your
finest sampler platter. We'll be sitting with Mme. Anais and HRH
Cleopatra Silvercat.

Kitty Schottland, VC
Chief Tortie In Residence

Old July 31st 08, 02:25 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Jul 30, 9:02 pm, Debby Hanoka wrote:
Fangu, my dear. gentle headbutt Kitty Schottland goes searching
for a waiter-kitty. My winkwink, Mr. Lewi, and I would like your
finest sampler platter. We'll be sitting with Mme. Anais and HRH
Cleopatra Silvercat.

Kitty Schottland, VC
Chief Tortie In Residence

Well my dear, a bit of everything sounds wonderful. While you place our
order, I will get a table near the others and get our cushions arranged.

The teleporter twinkles, wrinkles, and shines, and out steps RPCC's
favorite May-December couple, Lewi D. Cat and Kitty Schottland.
Mmmm, I'm hungry. What would you like me to order for you, Lewi dear?

A bright red jeep pulls up outside. Missy, WooToo and Sunrise get
out. Missy is 'splaining something to the other two.

I GNOW mommie Micki selled da jeep-fing. DASS wy I hadda tak it bak. I
will gib it bak too dat ladee wen wee iz dun wiff it. I will port it
to da moment wee weft. I will haff to figur owt how to put dat fing
datf fell off bak on.

WooToo finds a table and politely smiles at a waitcat

Kood yoo bring ussez sum snaks an sum lite nip wine? looks aroun I
fink r fren Wascal iz heer sumwere. Well, wee will see him sune.

All wave to their friends who are here. The cats sit around the
table. Outside, the red jeep is subtly shaking with fear and/or
relief

--
Will in New Haven

Old July 31st 08, 02:45 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Hey WooToo, we iz catz we kan get all of our toonaz togetfther and buy da
red jeepy fing for yourownselfz. After all, it fits ur perzonality.

Piglet walks past the Jeep and pats its finder, Itz will be ok Jeep fingy,
dey luffz u.

Old July 31st 08, 03:16 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Lucy[_3_]

Mme. Anaïs ^..^ wrote:
On Wed, 30 Jul 2008 00:08:52 -0400, Mme. Anaïs ^..^'s nimble, little
paws typed:
snip
[Many porters twinkle and blink, as our kitties appear at the top of
the Narrows, a huge canyon in Zion National Park] Three gaily striped
tents can be seen: the first with walls has baths and sleeping areas;
the second has a rustic bar, with three kitty bartenders mixing up
shakers of cold drinks; and in the third Hiura-san (the Sooshi chef
from the Island adventure) is putting the finishing touches on sashimi
platters; trays of oysters on the half-shell shimmer in ice as he
makes sushi. Next to him, other kitty-chefs are tending a roast beast,
while others are busy preparing other kitty delights]

C'mon gize, lets hafe usses sum fun an den gets on owr ROAD
TRIP!!!!!!

[the aqua T-bird emerges from the porter, and Anaïs, Lucy and Cleo
head for the cocktail lounge]

"ummmm, I'l haff a Nip-Mai-Tai serffed in won ov doze pineyapples wif
da liddle colored umbrella- Cleo, Lucy? Dey haff nip-piney-coladas in
coconut shellz wif da umbrellas... I'll gets us a table while you
girlz decide...

[She heads for a medium-sized table surrounded by comfy cushions in
the middle of the cocktail-lounge, and spots a wait-cat] Scusem me,
butt wood you pleeze bring uses a plate ov oysterz and two of
shashemi? Fangu!

[After the three settle in, the Manager walks over] Ahhhh, welcome to
owr liddle kwiet hideway; we hopes dat we can profide efurry serfice
for yur party. And do let me tell you dat we haff a fleet of electric
kitty-sized off-road vehicles geared especially for a trip down da
Narrows. We haff 'sperienced guides to accompany your party. Shall I
arrange this for tomorrow? [Anaïs looks at Cleo, who nods "yes"] Sure,
dat'll be wunnerful!

Anaïs raises her cocktail, and taps Lucy and Cleo's. Well, girlz
herez to a bachelorette trip cawze owr winks iz lost in cyberspace!

*clink!* Lucy raises her nip margarita to toast.

Anaïs, mew haf thought of effuryfing! Itz going to be kwite a fun trip!

*tap* To us!

Lucy
Old July 31st 08, 03:31 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Jul 30, 9:45 pm, "Granby" wrote:
Hey WooToo, we iz catz we kan get all of our toonaz togetfther and buy da
red jeepy fing for yourownselfz. After all, it fits ur perzonality

Fangy looks at WooToo Maggy May still hab Uncl Billz kredit kard.
Sew wee cud spen da ress ub his munny. No need too yooz yoor tuna.

Missy

Piglet walks past the Jeep and pats its finder, Itz will be ok Jeep fingy,
dey luffz u

When the possibility of being bought by Missy was mentioned the jeep
began crying real tears and shuddering visibly

--
Will in New Haven

..
"Will in New Haven" wrote in ...

Old July 31st 08, 04:33 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_4_]

On Wed, 30 Jul 2008 21:16:29 -0500, Lucy's nimble, little paws typed:

*clink!* Lucy raises her nip margarita to toast.

Anaïs, mew haf thought of effuryfing! Itz going to be kwite a fun trip!

*tap* To us!

Lucy

Yes, to usses!

[Sees Sammy and waves] Hihi Sammy, how iz yourownself? What do you
fink ov a trip down da canyon in dese electrick ATVs tomorrow or da
nekst day?

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

little, the cats become its visible soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

7/30/2008 11:31:44 PM