Meowmie bought another pair of shoes...

Old May 5th 04, 02:26 PM
Marina

Default Meowmie bought another pair of shoes...

.... and gave cause to the Battle of the Box. See http://tinyurl.com/28a8p
and click next to see it unfold. Nikki sems to have won round one and two,
and that's just as well because Frank would hardly be able to squeeze into
the box. As you can see, it's hard enough for Nikki (the lid is on the floor
next to the box, so it looks like the box is larger than it is - it is
actually bulging with Nikki inside).

--
Marina, Frank and Nikki

Old May 5th 04, 02:34 PM
Kreisleriana

On Wed, 5 May 2004 16:26:05 +0300, "Marina"
yodeled:

... and gave cause to the Battle of the Box. See http://tinyurl.com/28a8p
and click next to see it unfold. Nikki sems to have won round one and two,
and that's just as well because Frank would hardly be able to squeeze into
the box. As you can see, it's hard enough for Nikki (the lid is on the floor
next to the box, so it looks like the box is larger than it is - it is
actually bulging with Nikki inside).

Cats in boxes crack me up.

Boxes are Stinky's favorite thing, especially with paper in them. He
tries to squeeze into boxes that are too small, too-- what's that
about? As soon as one comes in the house, he's in it. We have a
couple of boxes we keep around just for him. Martha Stewart doesn't
live here. :P

Tiny Mimi (RB) used to use them for sleds (that's what it looked like,
anyway). She would put her front paws in them, and walk around with
her back paws outside the box, pushing the whole thing around.
Hilarious. "WTF are you doing?"

Theresa

Single-mindedness is all very well in cows or baboons; in an animal
claiming to belong to the same species as Shakespeare it is simply disgraceful.
(Aldous Huxley)
Old May 5th 04, 03:54 PM
OU812?

Marina wrote:
... and gave cause to the Battle of the Box. See
http://tinyurl.com/28a8p and click next to see it unfold. Nikki sems
to have won round one and two, and that's just as well because Frank
would hardly be able to squeeze into the box. As you can see, it's
hard enough for Nikki (the lid is on the floor next to the box, so it
looks like the box is larger than it is - it is actually bulging with
Nikki inside).

hehehe.. what a cute set of pictures!~!!

Kristy

--
((
/\ /\ ))
# # # #
*Bomber*

Old May 5th 04, 04:32 PM
CK

You seem to have a thing for shoes, which is good, as the kitties have a
thing for boxes. I, on the other hand, don't buy shoes in boxes (mine
are the cheap hypermarket kind w/o boxes...), so Laku doesn't benefit
from my buying shoes. But he does appreciate my making bargains in
clothes, as proven earlier...

--
Christine in Vantaa, Finland
christal63 (at) yahoo (dot) com

Laku: DS B G 4.11 Y L W C+ I+++ T++/- A+ E H+ S+ V++ F Q+ P- B PA PL

Old May 5th 04, 08:42 PM

Marina wrote:

... and gave cause to the Battle of the Box. See http://tinyurl.com/28a8p
and click next to see it unfold. Nikki sems to have won round one and two,
and that's just as well because Frank would hardly be able to squeeze into
the box.

That first picture is a bit surreal - evidently Nikki's head movements
are faster than your camera's shutter because she seems to have more than
the normal one pair of eyes. (I have quite a few photos like that, with
cat eyes, ears, and paws all over the place, because my camera's shutter
is extremely slow - and these were *kittens* I was photographing!)

But I don't see why they both couldn't have shared the box. It was
conveniently partitioned just for them. And we all know that no matter
how huge the kitty, it can always fit into any size box. That's just a
law of cat physics.

Joyce
Old May 5th 04, 03:54 PM
OU812?

Marina wrote:
... and gave cause to the Battle of the Box. See
http://tinyurl.com/28a8p and click next to see it unfold. Nikki sems
to have won round one and two, and that's just as well because Frank
would hardly be able to squeeze into the box. As you can see, it's
hard enough for Nikki (the lid is on the floor next to the box, so it
looks like the box is larger than it is - it is actually bulging with
Nikki inside).

hehehe.. what a cute set of pictures!~!!

Kristy

--
((
/\ /\ ))