Noo Yeer Planz?

Old January 1st 12, 06:26 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

Default Noo Yeer Planz?

New Year's Eve
Saturday, December 31, 2011

Every year as the clock nears midnight on December 31st, the eyes of the
world turn once more to the dazzling lights and bustling energy of Times
Square. Anticipation runs high. New Year's Eve at the symbolic center of
New York City has become more than just a celebration - it's a global
tradition.
The world holds its breath...and cheers as the clocks strike twelve.
As the famous New Year's Eve Ball descends from the flagpole atop One
Times Square, an estimated one million people in Times Square, millions
nationwide and over a billion watching throughout the world are united
in bidding a collective farewell to the departing year, and expressing
our joy and hope for the year ahead.

teb...nyn...ate...sebin...

--
Pit.nya

"Pi2nya AKA Sweetee" wrote in message
Du Yu Awl wanna meet on da Noo York Citee
Tymez Skweer Noo Yeerz Eef Ball
and ryde it deown attid midnite?
(rememfurr dat kitteez hab nyen lifez,
so we kin be at moor den wun playze attta tyme!)
--
Pit.nya, Grand Pooh Bah, and pardy go-er

Old January 1st 12, 06:36 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ranger McDude

On Sat, 31 Dec 2011 20:07:19 -0800, Mosey =^..^= wrote:

Pipps, wearing a swirly dwess, wooks at were Pi2nya haz mayde
rezerbashunz n dey tayke da elebatur up tu da sweet, n saui hai tu awl
der furends. Waow, Ranger, wook at awl diz.. Nip whiskey n uh boofay,,
Pointz. wook, Ranger, ai see Mosey, Meowy, Pooky, Sqweex, BobQat n Mimzy
tu..oh wook, dere in uh clozet r da bitties, Tygur n Mayzy, sleepin fur
nao. Yu wook vury nise Ranger, fank yu fur bringing meh heer tew
selebrate Noo Yeerz Eve wif yu, ..du wu wana ride da Ball daown or not?
Weh kan wach Seattle Space Needle on da tv at midnite Pasifix tyme. huh?
Dey greet awl uf der frendz n start tu eet snax n drink nip whisky, n
den start tu danse.

Pipps

Pippa

Yes, I fink dat riding da Ball down could be funfun!

Ranger
Old January 1st 12, 08:03 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_11_]

I hav rented a New York City Condominium near Times Squa
http://newconstructionmanhattan.com/...k/times-square
“The Crossroads of the World,” apartments near Times Square are home

Mosey: doze funi ledderz n symbulz uhbuv Eike †waffs
wat r doze fingyz?
He greetz Cybèle & Oriane n telz dem haow nise dey wook n
sez dat hiz bootiful wink Meowy wooks bootiful tewnite tew.

the postcard-perfect spectacles of New York City. Located at the
intersection of Broadway and Seventh Avenue and stretching from West
42nd to West 47th Streets, Times Square's neon lights and signs put the
sparkle of Las Vegas to shame, and the theater shows of Broadway are
famed worldwide. Residents of luxury apartments and condominiums near
Times Square are thrilled to call this iconic world landmark home.

I hav aranjt furr a b-furr midnite boofay, startin ennytyme neow.
Den weez wyll port offurr tu da bawl attid 11:45, hab sum nip shampaign,
blo sum bubblez, an ryde da NooYeerz disco-bawl downdowndown!
--
Pitô.ônya

[Two Zot girls, in heels and gowns, pull up in a red Fiat 500. A tuxie
opens
the door for them. "park it, maam?" "Yes pweeze", says Cybèle, giving him
few toona tip. They walk in, and take the elevator to 'Toonya's condo]

Meow, Meow, and happy noo yeer! [They hedbutt Pitoonya as the tuxie kittie
brings in a case of Chat Lunatique demi sec nip-champagne]

Heerz a widdle bubbly for da toasts! So mine deer, whauts noo?

--
Purrs,

Cybèle & Oriane

whauts noo??...2012 ovkorze!
Itz bownd tu b a gudgud yeer, d'ya tink?
Pit2nya

Weh awl fink et wyl beh a gudgud yeer tew Pit2nya, n we r habing sutch uh
wunerful tyme heer wif awl owr furendz.
Fank yew fur da nse condo, da boofay n da whisky n fank yu Cybèle & Oriane
fur da widdle bubbly for da toasts.
Mosey, Meowy, PookyQat, Sqweex, BobQat n Mimzy , Pipps n Ranger
Cybèle & Oriane, der r minny boycatz heer hoo wud kluf tew danse wiff yu
..yeUP
sez Mosey --happi

Old January 1st 12, 08:58 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_11_]

Cats ride the ball down wheeeeeeeeeeee
HAPPI NOO YEER
effery cat singz Auld Lang Syne
n tisses eech utheur, blowz bubbles b makes toaztz
Mosey

.. .

New Year's Eve

Old January 1st 12, 05:24 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gramby

Lizzy runs fofr the porter she wants to ride too.

"Booker" wrote in message ...

Ohh, yes! Ize relly wanna ride da ball.

Ize bedder git goin. Meowmie an Pawpaw won't manage past 10 pm so ize
needz to be on mi way before den.

Iz der a teleporter set up fur uzs in Tymez Skweer?

Booker

Old January 1st 12, 06:09 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Two Sisters

On Sat, 31 Dec 2011 21:26:44 -0800, Pi2nya AKA Sweetee wrote:

teb...nyn...ate...sebin...

Meow, kittiez!

Happy noo yeer! May 2012 be filled wif healf, happiness an gud times!

--
Purrs,

Cybèle & Oriane

“I love cats because I take pleasure in my home; and little by little, the
cats become its visible soul.”
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

1/1/2012 12:09:13 PM
Old January 1st 12, 09:36 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

6,5,4,3.2......Wun!!!!!

Down,down,down slydz da bawll....
Hap---pee Nooo Yeeer too awll!
--
Pit.nya (Hu seemz tu gneed klosure)

Saturday, December 31, 2011

ten...nyn...ate...sebin...

--
Pit.nya

wedwink planz Gramby Cat community 8 December 10th 11 07:19 AM
Da wedwink Planz Gramby Cat community 1 December 9th 11 02:51 AM
Wedwink Planz diz farr Gramby Cat community 34 November 25th 11 09:07 PM
Jellical Ball Planz---kweshtunz Pi2nya AKA Sweetee[_2_] Cat community 75 September 19th 09 10:05 PM
Wedwink Planz The Porter Cats Cat community 40 August 20th 07 12:54 PM