At the Reception

Old December 30th 11, 12:17 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gramby

Default At the Reception

As Piglett and Wascal re enter the ball room, the see Jack and Trudi in the
venter of the dance floor. We most mizzed dar spezial first dance Piglett
whispers.

Old December 30th 11, 12:40 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gramby

"Gramby" wrote in message ...

As Piglett and Wascal re enter the ball room, they see Jack and Trudi in the
center of the dance floor. We most mizzed dar spezial first dance Piglett
whispers.

Old December 30th 11, 08:13 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Dec 30, 6:17*am, "Gramby" wrote:
As Piglett and Wascal re enter the ball room, the see Jack and Trudi in the
venter of the dance floor. *We most mizzed dar spezial first dance Piglett
whispers.

We will see and dans manee danses but it is too bad dat we missed da
firstest.

as the music starts, he offers his arm

--
Wascal
Old December 30th 11, 08:28 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ranger McDude

On Fri, 30 Dec 2011 05:17:45 -0600, Gramby wrote:

As Piglett and Wascal re enter the ball room, the see Jack and Trudi in
the venter of the dance floor. We most mizzed dar spezial first dance
Piglett whispers.

Before da firstest song ends, would you like to danz, Pipps?

Ranger
Old December 30th 11, 09:03 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

Dresst inna green gown wiff Gorden plaid sash an tayle bow,
Pitô.ônya, luukz 'rownd furr hur SunnyDance...
--
Pitô.ônya

Old December 30th 11, 09:04 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

as da muzik pways trudi looks deep into Jacks eyez and sayz

you know i wated a long long time ta find da rite mankitty, anna i juzt
wantsa say befur da danze iz dun, no matter whut happinz, no matter how long
or short owrz time iz here onna earf, we will alwayz be togefur in owrz
heartz anna when we izunt her aneeymore we will be togefur atta brige, so
letz enjoyz owrz time here wifowt regard for whut mite be tomorrow,

Trudi

Old December 30th 11, 10:42 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gramby

Piglett takes him arm and tells him, No dear we didn't mizz der danze, and
as they pass the newlywinks they hear Trudi speaking softly to Jack who
isn't feeling well. Piglett puts her head on Wascal's shoulder and weeps
softly.

Old December 31st 11, 12:01 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

wrote:

As Piglett and Wascal re enter the ball room, the see Jack and Trudi in the
venter of the dance floor. We most mizzed dar spezial first dance Piglett
whispers.

Cinder and Beauty enter and see nip and fudz. Spring danses with the
red dot. All miss their skorts.
Old December 31st 11, 02:55 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_11_]

"Ranger McDude" wrote in message ...

As Piglett and Wascal re enter the ball room, the see Jack and Trudi in
the venter of the dance floor. We most mizzed dar spezial first dance
Piglett whispers.

Before da firstest song ends, would you like to danz, Pipps?

Ranger

ai wud wuv tu danz wif yu vury mutch Ranger

Pipps
Old December 31st 11, 05:26 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meOwy

Heer heer. I doo segundat mots purrfek sentament!
MeOwy, enjoying a purrfect moment

On Dec 30, 12:04*pm, "Storrmmee" wrote:
as da muzik pways trudi looks deep into Jacks eyez and sayz

you know i wated a long long time ta find da rite mankitty, anna i juzt
wantsa say befur da danze iz dun, no matter whut happinz, no matter how long
or short owrz time iz here onna earf, we will alwayz be togefur in owrz
heartz anna when we izunt her aneeymore we will be togefur atta brige, so
letz enjoyz owrz time here wifowt regard for whut mite be tomorrow,

Trudi"Ranger McDude" wrote in message

On Fri, 30 Dec 2011 05:17:45 -0600, Gramby wrote:

As Piglett and Wascal re enter the ball room, the see Jack and Trudi in
the venter of the dance floor. *We most mizzed dar spezial first dance
Piglett whispers.

Before da firstest song ends, would you like to danz, Pipps?

Ranger- Hide quoted text -