Happy 18th Purrday to Natasha!

Old April 15th 05, 03:01 PM
CatNipped

"Jeanne Hedge" wrote in message
A few hours early yet (here), but the best thing about April 15
(widely cursed in the USA as "Income Tax Day") is that it's my
mistress's purrday.

So Happy Purrday to Natasha, who is 18 years old this year!

She isn't as spry as she once was, but she still seems to be doing
quite well for herself, kidney troubles and all.

I remember when she and her 3 brothers (Sasha, Boris and Klaus) were
born. I worked with their mother's slaves, and being seasonally
inclined (as well as being quite bored on the midnight shift at work),
we all asked if they were born in time to be 4 more tax deductions for
the year.

Happy Purrday to you,
Happy Purrday to you,
Happy Purrday dear Natasha,
Happy Purrday to you!

And many more......

Hope you get lots of shrimpies and scritches baby girl!!!

Hugs,

CatNipped

Jeanne Hedge, as directed by Natasha

============
http://www.jhedge.com

Old April 15th 05, 03:09 PM
Kreisleriana

On Thu, 14 Apr 2005 22:02:54 -0500, Jeanne Hedge
yodeled:

A few hours early yet (here), but the best thing about April 15
(widely cursed in the USA as "Income Tax Day") is that it's my
mistress's purrday.

So Happy Purrday to Natasha, who is 18 years old this year!

She isn't as spry as she once was, but she still seems to be doing
quite well for herself, kidney troubles and all.

I remember when she and her 3 brothers (Sasha, Boris and Klaus) were
born. I worked with their mother's slaves, and being seasonally
inclined (as well as being quite bored on the midnight shift at work),
we all asked if they were born in time to be 4 more tax deductions for
the year.

Excellent! Many purrs to Natasha on her Purrday!

Theresa
Old April 15th 05, 04:34 PM
Irulan

aw, happy purrday to the little ole' lady.
Jazz & his mama

--

Irulan
from the stars we come

Old April 16th 05, 09:33 AM
polonca12000

Happy purr-day, Natasha, and many more!
Lots of best wishes,
--
Polonca & Soncek

Old April 16th 05, 11:55 AM
Adrian

Jeanne Hedge wrote:
A few hours early yet (here), but the best thing about April 15
(widely cursed in the USA as "Income Tax Day") is that it's my
mistress's purrday.

So Happy Purrday to Natasha, who is 18 years old this year!

A belated happy purrday to Natasha.
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy & Bagheera)
A house is not a home, without a cat.

Happi Purrday Febrewairee Kitties! Shahna Cat community 7 March 2nd 05 04:12 AM
Happi Purrday Janyewairee Kitties! Shahna Cat community 4 January 27th 05 08:50 PM
Happy Purrday B & C Bev Cat anecdotes 17 October 31st 03 01:07 PM
Happy purrday to Dyna kitty Tanada Cat anecdotes 1 August 27th 03 08:19 PM
Natasha Update Jeanne Hedge Cat anecdotes 14 August 22nd 03 06:30 PM