My cat keeps hurting herself

Old July 7th 05, 03:23 AM
Mary

"Trish" wrote in message
.. .

"Mary" wrote in message

wrote in message
"whitershadeofpale" wrote:

Mary wrote:

Ahhh, yes, it seems I did not explore every possible scenario!

Don't be talking bout my June Cleaver womakin

Hope you aren't rough on the beaver like Ward was.

-mhd

Ward ... I'm worried about the Beaver.

I'm pretty sure he'll take good care of the beaver, lol sorry I couldn't
resist

Hee!

Old July 7th 05, 04:18 AM
whitershadeofpale

Trish wrote:

I'm pretty sure he'll take good care of the beaver, lol sorry I couldn't
resist

Oh he's fine, I got him pickin squash and tomatoes all day.

but i do suspect him and lumpy have been playin birds! I don't know
what Im goin do.

Old July 7th 05, 11:28 PM
Trish

"Brian Beuchaw" wrote in message
Trish wrote:

One would think that if one's cat was hiding in a place that was leaving
cuts and scrapes on one's cats face, one would have enough sense to

close
off the area without needing to post a "how-to" on a usenet group. If

it
were my cat, I'd toss the couch for safety reasons and bring my cat to

the
vet to have the scratches looked at, particularly those around the ears.
And the clincher here is I'd do all that without waiting for a how-to

guide
from here. And these are the reasons I labelled this poster a fraud,

and I
still do...

If you've been reading Usenet for more than 6 months, you shouldn't be
surprised at how many people ask Usenet for advice and *don't* take their
car to the mechanic, or take themselves to a doctor, or call a plumber, or
take their animal to a vet, or ... (ad nauseum)

As for "normal day reality"... here's some for you,
[snip]

By "normal reality", I meant this: How can someone read a post like the
OP's and immediately come up with the theory he's scaring the cat
intentionally and still be connected to normal modes of thinking and
reality? You have to be pretty ****ed up to think that (and post that you
think that) the OP is intentionally scaring his cat. That's all I meant,
and maybe I should've said "normal thought processes" instead. Sorry
about all the cat/dog problems you're having - hopefully they'll be
resolved in the best way possible for you and the animals soon...

brian

Thanks, slowly the dog improves and the cat lives for the attention, many
days are good and then days like yesterday suck Can't have it all!

I wanted to say my frustration should not have been directed at you, I was
frustrated with the OP and the term normal reality, and yes I've seen many
come and go and ask basically how to put their underwear on, maybe next time
he'll engage the brain before delaying the obvious and get the couch fixed
one way or another and maybe he'll have his cat checked, one can only hope.

I believe the reason it was thought he was scaring the cat was because of
his choice of wording, he didn't explain it well, and left an opening to be
misinterpreted. Hwoever, I still think he's a poser but nonetheless I guess
we should try to help them just in case there is a small chance he's not.
Thanks again

Old July 14th 05, 08:19 PM
Allen via CatKB.com

**UPDATE**

After many hours and lots and lots of sewing, we (my parents and I) have
finally patched the hole up! So far it seems to be working as her cuts have
started to heal wonderfully. I did take her to a vet and they told me to rub
neosporin(sp?) on it everyday. So all is well on my end of the table!
Thank you for all your suggestions and help.

On another side note...I can't belive cat people, just like me, totally
rejected me. Granted I just showed up out of the blue, but please just give
me a chance!

Allen

Old July 14th 05, 11:29 PM
Charlie Wilkes

On Thu, 14 Jul 2005 19:19:14 GMT, "Allen via CatKB.com"
wrote:

**UPDATE**

After many hours and lots and lots of sewing, we (my parents and I) have
finally patched the hole up! So far it seems to be working as her cuts have
started to heal wonderfully. I did take her to a vet and they told me to rub
neosporin(sp?) on it everyday. So all is well on my end of the table!
Thank you for all your suggestions and help.

On another side note...I can't belive cat people, just like me, totally
rejected me. Granted I just showed up out of the blue, but please just give
me a chance!

Allen

I'm glad you got the situation squared away Allen. I'm sorry I didn't
see your original post. This forum is pretty hard on people, eh?

Charlie