dancing with louise

Old March 16th 11, 04:58 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_10_]

Default Dancing for Louise :)

Mosey n hiz wink, MeOwy put dere pawz tewgefur n danse da waltz, n sew do
PookyKat, n Sqweex, BobQat n Mimzy..happee dat wee kan mayke LL smyle.
BobQat n Mimzy, majikal Whimsey Qats frum Qat Island, go ovur tew LL's
cushion n sprinkel majikal pixie dust on hur cooshun sew hur wyl kontinue
tew feal bedder. yeUP wee awl luff tew danse.
Pipps, da yungur kitty, is awf wiff Ranger in da bar, dansing tew fast
moozik but send LL uh note dat dey iz gwad hur is fealing bedder.

"Storrmmee" finding that ll does have a favorite music the band begins it
and the cats waltz around her in twos and do their best to let her see the
best dancin efur...

just befure the last waltze of the evening, the band takes a break, and
several stewards and other staff sorts arrive, they carry in a throne and
in the center is a very nice confy kushin with a small rail all around but
open also so no matter which way she looks LL can see herown cat catmunity
memfurs.

stairs are rolled up to the throne, and two of the porter cats help her up
under the careful eyez of Lillith kitten ... lillith looks over the set
up, gets ll settled and goes just under the throne on a seat so that if ll
needs her she can come up the sidde quickly... the stairs are rolled away
and all of the cats on the ship arrive to pay tribute to ll and dance
around to honor her good service to the catmunity and her hoomin
famblee... the band returns, the dj becomes the MC and announces... we
will be dancin anna giffin trubute to ll, so ourz furzt song will be you
are mine sunshine in honor of herown good anna sunny tempurmint...

the cats begin to danze and jig around ll's throne smilin anna wafin at
herserf butted not too lowd or rowdy so as not to upset hersef...

the next song will be...

The Blue Tango
This is for Loveable Louise hoo wuzznt here da furst tyme wee dansed this

Mosey paws his wink uh bootiful white rose (wifowt da thornz) tew put
between hur teef..
ai wuv dat dansingh gaown yoo r waring. et iz vury daringh n ai wike yer
shooz tew. .
He wookz entew MeOwy'z eyes , n sez, letz goh danse, show dem wat we kan
dew.
The Blue Tango starts tew play and Mosey and MeOwy danse akross da floar, n
dew their stepz puuuurrfectly...reddy? Mosey pix MeOwy up, holdz hur up, n
den twirlz uhrawond,
n gentlee playses hur bak on hur feet, n dey dip, n den tayke dere bow.
Everune is klapping n smyling at dem. .
Mosey wooks entew hiz bootiful winks eyez, n sez: ai luvz yew sew mutch, wee
mayke uh grate teem.
They xchange *nosepoinks* n leeve da floar n sit daown at dere taybul, n
ordur moar nip drinks

Old March 18th 11, 07:26 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Adam[_3_]

Mosey =^..^= wrote:
Mosey n hiz wink, MeOwy put dere pawz tewgefur n danse da waltz, n sew do
PookyKat, n Sqweex, BobQat n Mimzy..happee dat wee kan mayke LL smyle.
BobQat n Mimzy, majikal Whimsey Qats frum Qat Island, go ovur tew LL's
cushion n sprinkel majikal pixie dust on hur cooshun sew hur wyl kontinue
tew feal bedder. yeUP wee awl luff tew danse.
Pipps, da yungur kitty, is awf wiff Ranger in da bar, dansing tew fast
moozik but send LL uh note dat dey iz gwad hur is fealing bedder.

Fangu 4 dansing! I still hangin in dere becuz I TGK. Next TED visit
iz in 2 weeks, not 1.

Louise
Old March 18th 11, 07:32 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

diz iz gud newz, we wantz ursefta rezt gud anna come to da dinner tonite, or
to da single kitty mixer... Trudi, hopeful

Old March 19th 11, 02:17 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_10_]

Mosey =^..^= wrote:
Mosey n hiz wink, MeOwy put dere pawz tewgefur n danse da waltz, n sew do
PookyKat, n Sqweex, BobQat n Mimzy..happee dat wee kan mayke LL smyle.
BobQat n Mimzy, majikal Whimsey Qats frum Qat Island, go ovur tew LL's
cushion n sprinkel majikal pixie dust on hur cooshun sew hur wyl kontinue
tew feal bedder. yeUP wee awl luff tew danse.
Pipps, da yungur kitty, is awf wiff Ranger in da bar, dansing tew fast
moozik but send LL uh note dat dey iz gwad hur is fealing bedder.

Fangu 4 dansing! I still hangin in dere becuz I TGK. Next TED visit
iz in 2 weeks, not 1.

Louise

Oh dat iz sutch gud nooz, we wunt yew tew beh happee n feal gud.
wee awl luffs yew sew mutch
Luffz,
Mosey, mai wink MeOwy, PookyKat, Sqweex n dere dotter Pipps
Old March 19th 11, 06:07 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Booker

On 3/18/2011 12:26 PM, Adam wrote:

Fangu 4 dansing! I still hangin in dere becuz I TGK. Next TED visit iz
in 2 weeks, not 1.

Louise

Appawwz, appawzz, weze happi to heer diz.

Booker and fambly
Old March 19th 11, 06:29 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

On Sat, 19 Mar 2011 11:07:10 -0700, Booker wrote:

On 3/18/2011 12:26 PM, Adam wrote:

Fangu 4 dansing! I still hangin in dere becuz I TGK. Next TED visit iz
in 2 weeks, not 1.

Louise

Appawwz, appawzz, weze happi to heer diz.

Booker and fambly

tgk kan do annithing.
beauty
Old March 22nd 11, 11:52 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Adam[_3_]

Fangu 4 dansing! I still hangin in dere becuz I TGK. Next TED visit iz
in 2 weeks, not 1.

Louise

Appawwz, appawzz, weze happi to heer diz.

Booker and fambly

tgk kan do annithing.
beauty

Yes, luks lyke I efun got rid of Fatcat. I hope.

Louise

==========

Hoomin note:

The power of the purr works! (Well, maybe the cortisone shot helped
too.) Louise is looking better than a few weeks ago, especially
after she spent some time grooming herself (for the first time in
quite a while). Now she no longer looks old and scrawny, just scrawny.

Adam
Old March 23rd 11, 12:49 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

this is great news, i sure hope she is comfortable and happy for her
remaining time on this plane, soft

Old March 23rd 11, 01:32 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Rebecca[_2_]

"Adam" wrote in message
Fangu 4 dansing! I still hangin in dere becuz I TGK. Next TED visit iz
in 2 weeks, not 1.

Louise

Appawwz, appawzz, weze happi to heer diz.

Booker and fambly

tgk kan do annithing.
beauty

Yes, luks lyke I efun got rid of Fatcat. I hope.

Louise

==========

Hoomin note:

The power of the purr works! (Well, maybe the cortisone shot helped too.)
Louise is looking better than a few weeks ago, especially after she spent
some time grooming herself (for the first time in quite a while). Now she
no longer looks old and scrawny, just scrawny.

Adam

Wunnerful nooz!

Rebecca

Old March 23rd 11, 04:18 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

"Adam" wrote in message
Fangu 4 dansing! I still hangin in dere becuz I TGK. Next TED
visit iz
in 2 weeks, not 1.

Louise

Appawwz, appawzz, weze happi to heer diz.

Booker and fambly

tgk kan do annithing.
beauty

Yes, luks lyke I efun got rid of Fatcat. I hope.

Louise

==========

Hoomin note:

The power of the purr works! (Well, maybe the cortisone shot helped
too.) Louise is looking better than a few weeks ago, especially after
she spent some time grooming herself (for the first time in quite a
while). Now she no longer looks old and scrawny, just scrawny.

Adam

Dat iz guuuud mewz, Unka Adam!
Heerz uh GOLD Singul Kollur fur LL.
--
Pitô.ônya

Dinner and Dancing Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_4_] Cat community 34 October 15th 09 03:59 AM
Litter Dancing Pat Cat anecdotes 0 January 17th 07 11:22 AM
OT Dancing Bananas Kreisleriana Cat anecdotes 15 November 10th 05 12:28 AM
Happy Dancing Caroline S. Cat anecdotes 9 October 7th 05 09:27 PM
Cat dancing Mishi Cat anecdotes 2 September 27th 05 12:19 PM