Working Holiday in N.Z. Anyone?

Old January 15th 05, 06:50 PM
Bev

Default Working Holiday in N.Z. Anyone?

Seeing Yowie and I were going on about labour shortages inAus. and New
Zealand I just had to post this website.

http://www.picknz.co.nz

I live in Hawke's Bay, a beautiful area of fruit trees, sun and sea.
They are desperate for fruit pickers - hmmmmmmmmmm. Could be a way to
meet B & C & FSP er and me, of course. Oh, and Lois and her team of
Burmese kittens

Bev

Cats aren't clean, they're just covered with cat spit.

Old January 15th 05, 07:30 PM
Mathew Kagis

"Bev" wrote in message
Seeing Yowie and I were going on about labour shortages inAus. and New
Zealand I just had to post this website.

http://www.picknz.co.nz

I live in Hawke's Bay, a beautiful area of fruit trees, sun and sea.
They are desperate for fruit pickers - hmmmmmmmmmm. Could be a way to
meet B & C & FSP er and me, of course. Oh, and Lois and her team of
Burmese kittens

Bev

You live in Hawkes Bay???? This is one jealous Canadian. Some great wines
coming out of that area... Kim Crawford Merlot springs to mind.

--
Mathew
Butler to 2 kittens: Chablis & Muscat

Old January 15th 05, 08:15 PM
Seanette Blaylock

Bev had some very interesting things to say about
Working Holiday in N.Z. Anyone?:

I live in Hawke's Bay, a beautiful area of fruit trees, sun and sea.
They are desperate for fruit pickers - hmmmmmmmmmm. Could be a way to
meet B & C & FSP er and me, of course. Oh, and Lois and her team of
Burmese kittens

Depending on the current census, Lois's bunch could be more accurately
described as a swarm, IMO. :-)

Old January 16th 05, 02:56 AM
Bev

Mathew Kagis wrote:

"Bev" wrote in message
Seeing Yowie and I were going on about labour shortages inAus. and New
Zealand I just had to post this website.

http://www.picknz.co.nz

I live in Hawke's Bay, a beautiful area of fruit trees, sun and sea.
They are desperate for fruit pickers - hmmmmmmmmmm. Could be a way to
meet B & C & FSP er and me, of course. Oh, and Lois and her team of
Burmese kittens

Bev

You live in Hawkes Bay???? This is one jealous Canadian. Some great wines
coming out of that area... Kim Crawford Merlot springs to mind.

--
Mathew
Butler to 2 kittens: Chablis & Muscat
En Vino Veritas

Mathew, the wineries are one of the big delights of living in Hawke's
Bay. There are so many to choose from - Montana, Church Road, Selini,
Moana Park, to name but a few. When we stayed in England on a house
exchange we visited the local store at a little place called
Titherley. They soon adopted their New Zealand visitors - and, you
guessed it, insisted on buying in New Zealand wine. We appreciated
that, but, in our innocence wanted to try French and English. We soon
realised our mistake and were grateful for their efforts.

In a couple of weeks we are going down the South Island to Marlborough,
where they make some fabulous wines. We intend to try them and I'll
toast you with a glass.

Bev
--
Cats aren't clean, they're just covered with cat spit.
Old January 16th 05, 03:09 AM
Mathew Kagis

In a couple of weeks we are going down the South Island to Marlborough,
where they make some fabulous wines. We intend to try them and I'll
toast you with a glass.

Bev
--
Cats aren't clean, they're just covered with cat spit.

Bev: I appreciate the toast... When in Marlborough DRINK SAUVIGNON
BLANC!!!! And try a few of the emerging Merlots... NZ is stepping up BIG
with this grape.