OT Dancing Bananas

Old November 8th 05, 02:19 AM
Kreisleriana

Default OT Dancing Bananas

Those of you who use some kind of IM, or post to some boards that are
more graphically friendly from this one, may be familair with the
world of animated emoticons. I've often wished we could use them
here-- they can be so expressive.

There is an enigmatic little subset of emoticons out there-- dancing
produce. I don't know why someone decided that little animated
dancing bananas were needed, but they were right. THey are *sorely*
needed. I have seen all kinds of dancing bananas. Rasta Bananas.
All diffferent color bananas. Dancing carrots, broccoli, turnips,
etc.

But most of them just do a little back and forth boogie, pumping their
arms in a little "All RIGHT!" motion. Here is the true monarch of
dancing bananas. Just look at him go. I think of early Michael
Jackson or Prince videos. Or maybe just Hugh Grant in "Love
Actually."

http://tinyurl.com/bkyav

Theresa

Make Levees, Not War
Old November 8th 05, 02:39 AM
Pat

http://tinyurl.com/bkyav

I only saw a banana standing there, not moving.

Why not post it at alt.binaries.pictures.dancing_fruit ?

Old November 8th 05, 02:51 AM
Kreisleriana

On Mon, 7 Nov 2005 20:39:22 -0600, "Pat"
yodeled:

http://tinyurl.com/bkyav

I only saw a banana standing there, not moving.

Why not post it at alt.binaries.pictures.dancing_fruit ?

Oh no, really? It does a full routine. Don't know why you don't see
it dancing.

Theresa

Make Levees, Not War

Old November 8th 05, 05:58 AM
mlbriggs

On Mon, 07 Nov 2005 21:51:07 -0500, Kreisleriana wrote:

On Mon, 7 Nov 2005 20:39:22 -0600, "Pat"
yodeled:

http://tinyurl.com/bkyav

I only saw a banana standing there, not moving.

Why not post it at alt.binaries.pictures.dancing_fruit ?

Oh no, really? It does a full routine. Don't know why you don't see it
dancing.

Theresa
Stinky Pictures: http://community.webshots.com/album/125591586JWEFwh My
Blog: http://www.humanitas.blogspot.com

Make Levees, Not War

In upper left hand corner and 1/2 inch tall. MLB
Old November 8th 05, 08:11 AM
Sandra

yeah! Hugh Grant! That scene is so funny!

--
Sandra

Old November 8th 05, 08:49 AM
Pat

"Kreisleriana" wrote

Oh no, really? It does a full routine. Don't know why you don't see
it dancing.

Neither do I, and when I tried to save it, the only format choice presented
was .bmp.

I WANNA SEE THE DANCE, WAHHHHH!

Old November 8th 05, 11:43 AM
Gabey8

Check your browser options. I forget where this is in Internet Explorer,
but there's a box to check depending on whether you want to be able to see
animated graphics or not. If you have it set to "not", then all you'll see
is the first frame of any animated graphic.

If the little banana is just standing there instead of dancing, you might
have a browser option set so that you don't see animation.

Donna

Old November 8th 05, 12:54 PM
badwilson

Gabey8 wrote:
Check your browser options. I forget where this is in Internet
Explorer, but there's a box to check depending on whether you want

be able to see animated graphics or not. If you have it set to

"not",
then all you'll see is the first frame of any animated graphic.

If the little banana is just standing there instead of dancing, you
might have a browser option set so that you don't see animation.

Donna

In Internet Explorer: Tools, Internet Options, Advanced tab, under
Multimedia, make sure Play animations in web pages is checked.
--
Britta
"There is no snooze button on a cat who wants breakfast." -- Unknown

Old November 8th 05, 03:17 PM
Kreisleriana

On Tue, 8 Nov 2005 02:49:04 -0600, "Pat"
yodeled:

"Kreisleriana" wrote

Oh no, really? It does a full routine. Don't know why you don't see
it dancing.

Neither do I, and when I tried to save it, the only format choice presented
was .bmp.

I WANNA SEE THE DANCE, WAHHHHH!

I can't believe it won't dance for you. What kind of browser are you
using?

Theresa

Make Levees, Not War

Happy Dancing Caroline S. Cat anecdotes 9 October 7th 05 09:27 PM
Cat dancing Mishi Cat anecdotes 2 September 27th 05 12:19 PM
Tap dancing cats Caroline S. Cat anecdotes 3 September 16th 05 05:31 PM
Shriek!! HaPpY dAnCiNg!!! CatNipped Cat anecdotes 17 December 7th 04 01:37 AM
Pirate in his new home :o) -- happy dancing! Christine Burel Cat anecdotes 12 January 14th 04 10:24 PM