opera

Old April 3rd 06, 05:53 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

Default opera

A tabby torte iz whut dat ted sayed i iz, Stormmee
Cheryl Perkins wrote in message
Sylvia M wrote:

Lord Chancellors were cheap as sprats
And Bishops in their shovel hats
Were plentiful as tabby cats --
In point of fact too many.
"The Gondoliers"

Koko and Yumyum are owned by the retired newspaper writer/detective
,Kwilleran (? I know that the kw is right)
in the books "The Cat Who..."

Qwilleran, akshually, an Meomie haz red meny uv thu buks. But thu names
come frum Gilbert anna Sullivan, altho fur sum reeson wen yu waches a
purrformans uv The Mikado, they youshually has hoomins pertending tu be
Koko an Yum Yum.

She had furgotten bout the Gondoliers - how kin yu have tutu meny tabby
cats??? Tutu meny Lord Chancellors annd Bishops, OK, but notted tutu meny
tabby cats.

Mandy (a tabby-tortie)

Old April 3rd 06, 06:06 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

Me alzo, I thinkz some boycat shuuld doit, OEJ
Rebecca wrote in message
et...
"Samuel Redcat" wrote in message
news
On Fri, 31 Mar 2006 19:41:16 -0500, Inspector Jacques Chat-Clouseau

wrote:

The Inspector turns to Sammy. "Zees is so strange, M. Sammy, eh?
What do you make ov awl zis. Zee ship was sailink, so no strange cat
could come aboard, yet zis kommunity ees unlikely to haff a jool-theef
in it. Do you haff zose prints ready for me to fax to zee headkawters
yet?"

"And zen zere eez zat brown chat who hidez...."

I do! Here you go, 'spector - Iz got lots and lots of pawprints. A bunch
of grown kitty prints and a bunch of kitten prints. An lotz an lotz of
furz.

Hmmm, I guess we prolly needz to get somekitty to talk to dat brown
kitty..

Sammy

Well, OEJ an me wuz gonna try to tawk wif him, but Ize a liddle afrayed to
if he mite be a kriminal.

Rebecca

Old April 3rd 06, 05:39 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

owr ted sayed I iza grey tabby torte anna i az kute az it getz, Stormmee
Stormmee wrote:
A tabby torte iz whut dat ted sayed i iz, Stormmee

Memoie thot fur yeers I wuz a tabby becuz she dint no there wuz a spayshul
name fur tabbies wif patches uf blak, wite anna red furs. In fak, wun TED
resepshunist idennified me assa 'Domestic Short Hair Brown Tabby', an
Meomie thot that wuz an awful long way tu say 'tabby cat'. But anuthur TED
sed I was a tabby And a tortie.

Mandy

Old April 3rd 06, 05:41 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

Tiger iza orang tabby, anna Sammy anna Harri roadcat iz alzo, dem lazt 2 iz
the higland kitteez, anna Sundanze iz alzo orang, Stormmee
W. Leong wrote in message
I am an orange tabby.

Rusty

Old April 3rd 06, 06:16 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

On Mon, 03 Apr 2006 11:41:14 -0500, Stormmee wrote:

Tiger iza orang tabby, anna Sammy anna Harri roadcat iz alzo, dem lazt 2 iz
the higland kitteez, anna Sundanze iz alzo orang, Stormmee

An one of da fings dat makes me special is dat I'z a orange tabby girlcat.

Harri Roadcat

Old April 3rd 06, 08:26 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

diz often happenz, Tiger glarin atta stormmee
Stormmee wrote:
Tiger iza orang tabby, anna Sammy anna Harri roadcat iz alzo, dem lazt 2

iz
the higland kitteez, anna Sundanze iz alzo orang, Stormmee
W. Leong wrote in message
I am an orange tabby.

Oranj iz a fine colour fur a cat. Befur I wuz borned, Meomiez frens hadda
oranj tabbycat, but he went tu thu Brij aftur a long life. Now, they has
three cats, wun bout my age name Harry-the-Cat, an two yung adults Yoshi
an Bruce. None uv them iz oranj, tho. Two iz blak-anna-wite, an wun iz
grey wich iz also nice colours fur cats. Only purroblem iz thu yung cats
bullys poor Harry.

Mandy

Old April 3rd 06, 08:36 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

On Mon, 03 Apr 2006 18:17:57 +0000, Cheryl Perkins wrote:

Harri Roadcat wrote:
An one of da fings dat makes me special is dat I'z a orange tabby girlcat.

Yu iz thu furst oranj tabby girlcat I haz effur met!!!

Mandy

I haf nefer seened anoffur one. An I saw lotz of kittys when I was ridin
in the metalmonster truck wif mine Paw.

Harri

Old April 3rd 06, 09:37 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

Meowmie said because of something called genetics, orange girl kitties are
not
as common as orange boys. TED said he saw a lot of orange kats got crystals.
That's probably because most orange kats are boys.
So Harri, you are a rare breed and a furry special kat.