opera

Old April 3rd 06, 10:10 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

Default opera

On Mon, 03 Apr 2006 16:37:46 -0400, W. Leong wrote:

Meowmie said because of something called genetics, orange girl kitties are
not
as common as orange boys. TED said he saw a lot of orange kats got crystals.
That's probably because most orange kats are boys.
So Harri, you are a rare breed and a furry special kat.

Rusty

Well fangu! I'z allez knew dat I was, but it's good to hear dat from
anoffur kitty.

Harri

Old April 3rd 06, 10:26 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

You are furry welcome Harri. Meowmie saw your pictures and said we kind of
look alike.
I am special too as I am missing a toe on each of my paws.
TED said it is from this thing called genetics again. I've heard of many
kats
with extra toes, but I have never heard of anyone missing toes from birth.
Meowmie said I can be easily identified by my toes.
I also have both black and white whiskers. Don't know whether that's common
or not.

Rusty

news

Old April 3rd 06, 10:51 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

On Mon, 03 Apr 2006 17:26:10 -0400, W. Leong wrote:

You are furry welcome Harri. Meowmie saw your pictures and said we kind of
look alike.
I am special too as I am missing a toe on each of my paws.
TED said it is from this thing called genetics again. I've heard of many
kats
with extra toes, but I have never heard of anyone missing toes from birth.
Meowmie said I can be easily identified by my toes.
I also have both black and white whiskers. Don't know whether that's common
or not.

Rusty

Wow - dat is special! Iz nefer heard of dat either. And da two-color
whiskers sounds really inneresting. Got any pictures of yourself online?

Harri

Old April 3rd 06, 11:04 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

I only have some old pictures of me my wink-wink kept for me.
Meowmie doesn't have a digital camers and so I don't have any recent
pictures.
I can send the old pics to you via e-mail if you want. They didn't show
my missing toes. You can only see mainly my white whiskers. The black ones
didn't show up furry well for some reasons.

Old April 3rd 06, 11:28 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

On Mon, 03 Apr 2006 18:04:17 -0400, W. Leong wrote:

I only have some old pictures of me my wink-wink kept for me.
Meowmie doesn't have a digital camers and so I don't have any recent
pictures.
I can send the old pics to you via e-mail if you want. They didn't show
my missing toes. You can only see mainly my white whiskers. The black ones
didn't show up furry well for some reasons.

Rusty

Sure, I'd like to see dem.

When we was in da truck, Paw kept taking lots and lots of pictures of me.
But since we been at home, he hasn't been taking too many pictures. I'm
kind of relieved - dat flash was getting old.

Harri
Old April 3rd 06, 11:42 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

I gotted cryztalz, dat iz why i hadda pee inna kitty jail, Tiger
W. Leong wrote in message
news
Meowmie said because of something called genetics, orange girl kitties are
not
as common as orange boys. TED said he saw a lot of orange kats got
crystals.
That's probably because most orange kats are boys.
So Harri, you are a rare breed and a furry special kat.

Rusty

"Harri Roadcat" wrote in message
news
On Mon, 03 Apr 2006 18:17:57 +0000, Cheryl Perkins wrote:

Harri Roadcat wrote:
An one of da fings dat makes me special is dat I'z a orange tabby
girlcat.

Yu iz thu furst oranj tabby girlcat I haz effur met!!!

Mandy

I haf nefer seened anoffur one. An I saw lotz of kittys when I was ridin
in the metalmonster truck wif mine Paw.

Harri

Old April 4th 06, 12:04 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

"Stormmee" wrote in message
I gotted cryztalz, dat iz why i hadda pee inna kitty jail, Tiger

Sorry to hear that. Are you clear of crystals now? Were you blocked?
I have a few blockages and crystals in the past. Lost track of how many.
Meowmie said I must have lost many of my 9 lives.
TED said as I get older, the chances of struvite crystals go down, but I
have to watch out for oxalate crystals which are more common with
older kats. I am going to be 12 in June.
Last time TED stole my pee, I didn't have crystals or bacteria, but there
was blood. That's why TED wants to look at my pee again now that I
am done with antie biotics.

Rusty

news

Old April 4th 06, 01:56 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

I onliest had dem one time, butted der wuz diz little matter of pee in da
decoratif bowl onna dinin rum table so we all hadda pee fur ted anna i hadda
'fektin anna cryztalz, den afur dat wuz dun i hafta take toona flafurred
glucocimine, anna eatz CD fudz, Tiger, who is between 10 anna 14, but izunt
tellin
W. Leong wrote in message

"Stormmee" wrote in message
I gotted cryztalz, dat iz why i hadda pee inna kitty jail, Tiger

Sorry to hear that. Are you clear of crystals now? Were you blocked?
I have a few blockages and crystals in the past. Lost track of how many.
Meowmie said I must have lost many of my 9 lives.
TED said as I get older, the chances of struvite crystals go down, but I
have to watch out for oxalate crystals which are more common with
older kats. I am going to be 12 in June.
Last time TED stole my pee, I didn't have crystals or bacteria, but there
was blood. That's why TED wants to look at my pee again now that I
am done with antie biotics.

Rusty

news

Old April 4th 06, 02:05 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

Why do you have to take glucocimine? Do you have joint problems or
arthritis?
I used to eat CD dry until I ended up in the emergency the second time with
complete blockage.
The emergency TED suggested that I have an operation. But my regular TED
that should only
be a last resort, and put me on another prescription can fud for crystals.
Now he wants
me on fud for Mature Cat.

Rusty

W. Leong wrote in message

"Stormmee" wrote in message
I gotted cryztalz, dat iz why i hadda pee inna kitty jail, Tiger

Sorry to hear that. Are you clear of crystals now? Were you blocked?
I have a few blockages and crystals in the past. Lost track of how many.
Meowmie said I must have lost many of my 9 lives.
TED said as I get older, the chances of struvite crystals go down, but I
have to watch out for oxalate crystals which are more common with
older kats. I am going to be 12 in June.
Last time TED stole my pee, I didn't have crystals or bacteria, but there
was blood. That's why TED wants to look at my pee again now that I
am done with antie biotics.

Rusty

news Meowmie said because of something called genetics, orange girl kitties

Old April 4th 06, 03:13 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

I takes itself ta make mine bladder notted spazim, it alzo haz kondrotin
init, ted telled soft dat peein inna wrong plaze is sometimez kauzed by
hafin da crystalz den inside of da bladder itz rippled anna spazimz anna dat
iz where some of da blood komez furm anna sinze i been takin it soft izunt
findin az muc pee inna wrong plaze, da ted alzo telled soft itz like when
hooman women hafta go pee alla time butted den duzint go muc, anna itz
suppozed ta hep hoomen womenz alzo, Tiger