opera

Old April 4th 06, 03:13 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

Default opera

I forgetted, furzt befur CD i eated SD but now itz CD, Tiger
W. Leong wrote in message
Why do you have to take glucocimine? Do you have joint problems or
arthritis?
I used to eat CD dry until I ended up in the emergency the second time

with
complete blockage.
The emergency TED suggested that I have an operation. But my regular TED
that should only
be a last resort, and put me on another prescription can fud for

crystals.
Now he wants
me on fud for Mature Cat.

Rusty

"Stormmee" wrote in message
I onliest had dem one time, butted der wuz diz little matter of pee in da
decoratif bowl onna dinin rum table so we all hadda pee fur ted anna i
hadda
'fektin anna cryztalz, den afur dat wuz dun i hafta take toona flafurred
glucocimine, anna eatz CD fudz, Tiger, who is between 10 anna 14, but
izunt
tellin
W. Leong wrote in message

"Stormmee" wrote in message
I gotted cryztalz, dat iz why i hadda pee inna kitty jail, Tiger

Sorry to hear that. Are you clear of crystals now? Were you blocked?
I have a few blockages and crystals in the past. Lost track of how

many.
Meowmie said I must have lost many of my 9 lives.
TED said as I get older, the chances of struvite crystals go down, but

have to watch out for oxalate crystals which are more common with
older kats. I am going to be 12 in June.
Last time TED stole my pee, I didn't have crystals or bacteria, but

there
was blood. That's why TED wants to look at my pee again now that I
am done with antie biotics.

Rusty

W. Leong wrote in message
news Meowmie said because of something called genetics, orange girl

kitties
are
not
as common as orange boys. TED said he saw a lot of orange kats got
crystals.
That's probably because most orange kats are boys.
So Harri, you are a rare breed and a furry special kat.

Rusty

"Harri Roadcat" wrote in message
news On Mon, 03 Apr 2006 18:17:57 +0000, Cheryl Perkins wrote:

Harri Roadcat wrote:
An one of da fings dat makes me special is dat I'z a orange

tabby
girlcat.

Yu iz thu furst oranj tabby girlcat I haz effur met!!!

Mandy

I haf nefer seened anoffur one. An I saw lotz of kittys when I was
ridin
in the metalmonster truck wif mine Paw.

Harri

Old April 4th 06, 04:29 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

Kan we see sum picherz uv yurown kyoot self?

Rebecca

"Stormmee" wrote in message
owr ted sayed I iza grey tabby torte anna i az kute az it getz, Stormmee
Cheryl Perkins wrote in message
Stormmee wrote:
A tabby torte iz whut dat ted sayed i iz, Stormmee

Memoie thot fur yeers I wuz a tabby becuz she dint no there wuz a
spayshul
name fur tabbies wif patches uf blak, wite anna red furs. In fak, wun TED
resepshunist idennified me assa 'Domestic Short Hair Brown Tabby', an
Meomie thot that wuz an awful long way tu say 'tabby cat'. But anuthur
TED
sed I was a tabby And a tortie.

Mandy

Old April 4th 06, 06:05 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

Oh, gunness, datz horryble! Whut kan I do to hewp yoo kumpoze yurownself?
Wud yoo like yur hed groomed?

Sundance

"Sylvia M" wrote in message

NOOO00ooo, itz nottid attawl hokay!
I yam awl shuuk up! Countess Katzenplatzen'z Josephine Brush haz
bin stowllen! We wuz juzt gowin deown
tu see it, an neow itz Gone!!!! Huu wud du sutsh uh ting?

Pitoonya

"Sundance" wrote in message
et...
[Sundance rushes in to see if Pitoonya is OK.]

Toonya, iz yoo OK? I herd lotsa shoutin and skreemin an I didnt kno whut
to fingk!

Sundance, worried

"Countess Katzenplatzen" wrote in message
news
On Fri, 31 Mar 2006 12:45:30 -0600, Stormmee wrote:

[The Countess leans toward OEJ and whispers in her ear]
That's ok, dear. I remember what it's like to be infatuated with a boy
cat!

[She stands from the table]
Since we are between courses of zis eggzelent meal, why don't we run
down
to mine stateroom now? I need to brush my furz again anyway, and we can
take a peek at the Josephine Brush again.

[The Countess leads the small group of kitties to the stairway and down
the belowdeck area. She unlocks her stateroom door and allows the other
kitties to enter ahead of her.

A moment later the kitties eating dinner abovedecks and the kittens
sleeping in their cabins are startled by a loud screech! Frantic meows
and
screeches echo down the hallway.

A crowd of kitties dash for the hallway, led by Samuel Kitten with Cleo
and TV close on his heels. They find the Countess standing in her cabin
door, pointing at her cabinet - her *open* cabinet.]

Mine brush - ze Josephine brush - it eez gone!

[Sammy squeezes by the Countess and looks in the cabinet. He sees her
leather bag, unzipped and standing open.]

Sammy: Ok, we'll handle things! Mizz Cleo, would youz take da Countess
yourz cabin an start gettin herz statement? An youz offur kitties that
came down with the Countess, would you gif your statements to da
'spector?

[Sammy dashes down the hall to his cabin, then returns a moment later.
He
has a heavily laden backback, bulging with pawprint powders and brushes,
an alternate light source, evidence collection bags, digital cameras,
and
magnifying lenses.n Just as he returns to the Countess' stateroom, the
Inspector arrives breathlessly.]

I'z wil infesticate da room and see what clues I can find. Inspector,
Mizz
Cleo has da Countess in her room. If it'z ok wif yourownself, I'z will
start da infestication here.

Old April 4th 06, 06:14 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

I meened sum uv da kitteez frum da ship an da uther passinjerz, like da
maintenants kittee, an dat brown kittee. We also duznt kno da countess awl
dat well, an we duznt know her 'sistent at awl.

Rebecca

"Sylvia M" wrote in message
Huu kud dat be?
Dere iz nokitty in da community dat I dunt kno.

Wiffowt dat T I wuz frayd dat it kud be red Pie-2-nya, like appul pie, ya
kno?

Pi2nya

"Rebecca" wrote in message
. net...
Well, I fingk I likez da wun wifowt da T. Da 2 alreddy haz a T, if yoo
seez whut I meenz.

Wznt dat skary when we wentid to see dat brush, an it wuz gone??? Dere
muss be a theef on da barge sumware. I wunner who is it iz. I kant
imajin it bein ennee uv da kommyunitee kitteez, so maybe itz sumwun we
duznt know too well.

Rebecca

"Sylvia M" wrote in message
Iffin mine Meowmee effurr getz a round tuit, whut effurr dat iz,
and hur kawlz hur Inturnet Purrvidur, whumeffer dat iz, den hur
needz tu poot in mine own eyedentitee. I towd hur I wanna bee effin
mooor yuneek.

Witsh of da twee wiff da numbur du yu lyke?

P aka S

"Rebecca" wrote in message
et...
Well, enne uv doze wud be furry uneek -- I duznt fingk we haz ennee
kitteez heer wif numberz in dere namez. Why iz yoo fingkin uv changin?

Rebecca

"Sylvia M" wrote in message
Hiya Bekky...Akshullee, mine meowmee iz uh fazt lernur, but dere iz uh
lot tu lern.
I habent had mutsh lap tyme wiff hur laytlee.

tell me furranklee, shud I chaynge da spellink ov mine nayme to
Pit2nya?
or Pet2nya, or Pi2nya, ur juzt leve it sumwatt sympully Pitoonya?
(Aksullee, mine Pawpaw purrfurrz Petunia, kud yu e-majun dat?)

Pitoonya(?)

Old April 4th 06, 06:20 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

Kin yu du dat an howld me klose at da sayme tyme??? Purrrleeez?

an hewlp me pik owt uhn identity nayme in annuddur pozt, az wel?

Pit2nya AKA Sweetee

m...

Old April 4th 06, 06:55 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

Corse I kan, Sweetee!

[Sundance sits close to Pitoonya and starts grooming the top of her head.]

Dere, duz dat hewp? Az soon az yoo feelz bedderer, I will go luk at dat
uther thred bowt yur dentity.

Sundance, soothingly

"Pi2nya AKA Sweetee" wrote in message

Kin yu du dat an howld me klose at da sayme tyme??? Purrrleeez?

an hewlp me pik owt uhn identity nayme in annuddur pozt, az wel?

Pit2nya AKA Sweetee

m...

"Sundance" wrote in message
et...
[Sundance rushes in to see if Pitoonya is OK.]

Toonya, iz yoo OK? I herd lotsa shoutin and skreemin an I didnt kno
whut to fingk!

Sundance, worried

"Countess Katzenplatzen" wrote in message
news On Fri, 31 Mar 2006 12:45:30 -0600, Stormmee wrote:

[The Countess leans toward OEJ and whispers in her ear]
That's ok, dear. I remember what it's like to be infatuated with a boy
cat!

[She stands from the table]
Since we are between courses of zis eggzelent meal, why don't we run
down
to mine stateroom now? I need to brush my furz again anyway, and we
can
take a peek at the Josephine Brush again.

[The Countess leads the small group of kitties to the stairway and
down to