OT Ping Stormmee

Old February 13th 09, 03:13 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Granby

Default OT Ping Stormmee

You mean what I tell these nosey old bats when they want to set me up with
some of their friends?

"I will find someone when I find a man who can support me in the style to
which I wish to become accustomed".

It's mostly Bs but they don't know that. No, I don't want someone who
drinks like a fish or, can't afford 10 bucks for a fish fry and wants me to
buy the tickets and will repay me when he gets paid. Not gonna happen. My
"Motto" seems to have stopped them bringing their "friends" to meet me.

Old February 13th 09, 09:54 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Suz

On Feb 12, 10:13�pm, "Granby" wrote:
You mean what I tell these nosey old bats when they want to set me up with
some of their friends?

"I will find someone when I find a man who can support me in the style to
which I wish to become accustomed".

It's mostly Bs but they don't know that. �No, I don't want someone who
drinks like a fish or, can't afford 10 bucks for a fish fry and wants me to
buy the tickets and will repay me when he gets paid. �Not gonna happen. �My
"Motto" seems to have stopped them bringing their "friends" to meet me.

My motto is I don't need a man, I've got a cat.

Suz&Spicey
Old February 13th 09, 10:46 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Stormmee

i love my cats but i love the man also... but i don't NEED him like many
woemen i know seem to... but you should make her tell you about some of the

Stormmee Granby Cat community 1 February 26th 08 11:28 PM
Stormmee Granby Cat community 38 September 4th 07 12:45 AM
Stormmee Granby Cat community 4 September 3rd 07 12:21 PM
Stormmee Granby Cat community 46 April 8th 07 06:33 PM
Stormmee? ChildFree23 Cat community 2 September 26th 06 07:01 AM