Time to plan

Old November 13th 11, 05:08 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Two Sisters

Default Time to plan

On Sat, 12 Nov 2011 20:42:11 -0600, Gramby wrote:

I haff azked da Two Sisters to fine uz a
Castle we can rent dere.

Meow!

Cybèle: Well, dere is a cupple ob Scottish Fold kitties dat were in cat
shows wif us dat became owr friendz..

Oriane: So we cawled dem, and dey happen to hab an Uncle in Scotland who iz
on da Feline Kassle Restoration and Golf Board. Hiz name iz Mactavish...

Cybèle: An we telefoned him a while ago. A furry nice kitty Mactavish is!

Oriane: An he told us dat yes, dey do rents owt Scottish kassles fur ebents
and do hab catering serbice abailable!And awl ob da Kassles hab feling
counterparts!

Cybèle: He told usses dat dere wood be a speshul rate if we took it ober da
Holiday week!

Oriane: He suggested Balmoral, beclawz itz da mostest elegant, an furnished
for da Kween! We cud hab da reshepshun dere, da Kissamouse pawty and Noo
Yeerz too!

Cybèle: So kitties, whaddya fink?

Oriane: And we wuz finking dat we cud hab da kommunity Thanksgibbing pawty
and a pawty fur Trudi an Jack az one pawty!

Cybèle: Chef Catalli wood gib us a pwivate room at hiz restaurant Babbo,
here in Greenich Billiage in Mew Yawk City!

Oriane: Whaddya fink kittiez?

--
Purrs,

Cybèle & Oriane

“I love cats because I take pleasure in my home; and little by little, the
cats become its visible soul.”
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

11/13/2011 11:59:40 AM
Old November 13th 11, 06:03 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gramby

Piglett claps her paws with delight. I votez for Balmoral Kassle,gramby
red dat diz kassle haz sefferal shostz. Dem iz frennlie and jus a pest
like...turns to stare
at Lizzy and Willow........like we iz all uzed ta. Itselfz iz so big dat
dere iz rum for all da sekond wurld kitties anna dat ofther grup we met on
da lastz venture. She goes about her work humming a little jig song.

Willow takes Pigletts bignote book. Sukie, I iz gona asz Wascal ta port
ofver dere anna learn sum of da danzez so him kan teech da kommunitee. Iz
da ok Wiff U?

news

Old November 13th 11, 09:37 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_11_]

Dat iz fyne wif usses awl, Trudi sez Mimzy.

der willz be a nowncemint when jack says da date anna time iz ok wif
hizsef, trudi

Mimzy heer, dunt furgit at da resepshun, da bridzmaid hazta brake uh
oatkake ovur da nu brides hed.
Hu awl iz inbited tu yer winking Trudi?

anna ifin we getsa gud deal we kuld juzt stay der fru mew yearz alla
parteez wifowt pakin but onze, Trudi

Piglett and Willow sit with Pigs big notebook. Pig says, "Ok how bout we
duz diz, we haz da wedwink in Scotland, dat nite we haz da rezeption and
da Kissamouse paty wiff Santamouse. I haff azked da Two Sisters to fine
uz a Castle we can rent dere. U hazta drezz warm kauze dem Castles kan
be kold kordink to da bookz gramby readz. Dat wud be a boogtifulz plaze
for a wedwink anna Trudi kud stan on dat turret fingie to fro da bouquet.

Old November 13th 11, 11:03 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_11_]

[...]

Dat saowndz fyne wif usses awl. Weh wyl bundle up da bitties, Tygur n
Mayzy, uf korse,

Mosey, Meowy, Sqweex, PookyKat, Pipps, BobQat n Mimzy

Old November 15th 11, 05:49 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

six botez furm owrz howze fur alladiz, OEJ
"The Two Sisters" wrote in message
news
On Sat, 12 Nov 2011 20:42:11 -0600, Gramby wrote:

I haff azked da Two Sisters to fine uz a
Castle we can rent dere.

Meow!

Cyble: Well, dere is a cupple ob Scottish Fold kitties dat were in cat
shows wif us dat became owr friendz..

Oriane: So we cawled dem, and dey happen to hab an Uncle in Scotland who
iz
on da Feline Kassle Restoration and Golf Board. Hiz name iz Mactavish...

Cyble: An we telefoned him a while ago. A furry nice kitty Mactavish is!

Oriane: An he told us dat yes, dey do rents owt Scottish kassles fur
ebents
and do hab catering serbice abailable!And awl ob da Kassles hab feling
counterparts!

Cyble: He told usses dat dere wood be a speshul rate if we took it ober
da
Holiday week!

Oriane: He suggested Balmoral, beclawz itz da mostest elegant, an
furnished
for da Kween! We cud hab da reshepshun dere, da Kissamouse pawty and Noo
Yeerz too!

Cyble: So kitties, whaddya fink?

Oriane: And we wuz finking dat we cud hab da kommunity Thanksgibbing pawty
and a pawty fur Trudi an Jack az one pawty!

Cyble: Chef Catalli wood gib us a pwivate room at hiz restaurant Babbo,
here in Greenich Billiage in Mew Yawk City!

Oriane: Whaddya fink kittiez?

--
Purrs,

Cyble & Oriane

Old November 15th 11, 05:51 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

duz diz meanz we willz be atta rezurant eatin turkeybyrdee? chester...

of cawz it duz... trudi

peztz? i iz usta dat... OEJ, staring at random ofur catz
"Gramby" wrote in message
[...]

New Training Plan? Jenn[_3_] Cat health & behaviour 1 March 21st 08 04:40 PM
we have a plan Stormmee Cat anecdotes 14 March 4th 08 10:24 AM
I think my plan worked Marina Cat anecdotes 13 August 25th 05 04:20 PM