Do you have anything bigger than a king?

Old February 28th 04, 04:17 AM
Yowie

Default Do you have anything bigger than a king?

Down, Dave!

Have just uploaded a photo to Catslaves that should adequately explain why:

a) I have queensized bed and
b) despite, point a), Joel still sleeps in another room

The URL is
http://photos.groups.yahoo.com/group...m=Yowie%27s+be
d.jpg&.src=gr

or

http://tinyurl.com/2657e

Yowie

Old February 28th 04, 05:30 AM
Victor Martinez

Yowie wrote:
a) I have queensized bed and
b) despite, point a), Joel still sleeps in another room

Dunno, but I wish one would fit in our bedroom. We have a king size bed
and sometimes I only get a few inches of space to sleep!

--
Victor Martinez
Send your spam he

Old February 28th 04, 05:38 AM
Marina

"Yowie" wrote

Down, Dave!

Have just uploaded a photo to Catslaves that should adequately explain

why:

a) I have queensized bed and
b) despite, point a), Joel still sleeps in another room

LOL! I was just thinking last night that I need to get a bigger bed again.
Though I only have two cats, somehow they manage to hog more than half the
bed by lying crosswise and streeeetching out so that I am left hanging on to
the edge. Nikki will brace her little pointy feet against me and push me
away if she thinks I'm taking up too much room.

--
Marina, Frank and Nikki

Old February 28th 04, 05:42 AM
John F. Eldredge

--
John F. Eldredge --
PGP key available from

Old February 28th 04, 06:53 AM
Jo Firey

"Yowie" wrote in message
u...
Down, Dave!

Have just uploaded a photo to Catslaves that should adequately explain

why:

a) I have queensized bed and
b) despite, point a), Joel still sleeps in another room

Yowie

We are doing pretty well with our new bed. Its a standard King, 6 inches
wider that a California King . Tonight's crowd includes on husband with a
broken heel. A sixteen year old 4 pound poodle who in on lasix and will
have to go out. She is deaf and blind so you have to go out in the yard
with her at 2 and 4 am. Then she will sleep till noon. Next is the big
Siamese who has a cave between out pillows. and the little Siamese cat who
likes to cuddle. in the most uncomfortable manor possible. Or if the are
sleeping well the cats play king of the mountain on the bed or chase across
it.
Next is my 6 year old grandson who didn't want to stay tonight. and didn't
want to sleep along. Why should he get to sleep along. Nobody else does.

Then there is me/ I'm hoping the rest get settles and I can stake out some
free space.

Jo

Old February 28th 04, 07:55 AM
Steve Touchstone

On Sat, 28 Feb 2004 07:38:32 +0200, "Marina"
wrote:

LOL! I was just thinking last night that I need to get a bigger bed again.
Though I only have two cats, somehow they manage to hog more than half the
bed by lying crosswise and streeeetching out so that I am left hanging on to
the edge. Nikki will brace her little pointy feet against me and push me
away if she thinks I'm taking up too much room.

Sammy using that same tactic. I may have already written about this,
but the other day she jumped and and wedged herself between Rocky and
my legs on the recliner. After a few minutes Rocky woke up to find
himself falling off LOL
--
Steve Touchstone,

[remove Junk for email]
Home Page:
Old February 28th 04, 02:41 PM
jmcquown

Yowie wrote:
Down, Dave!

Have just uploaded a photo to Catslaves that should adequately
explain why:

a) I have queensized bed and
b) despite, point a), Joel still sleeps in another room

The URL is

d.jpg&.src=gr

or

http://tinyurl.com/2657e

Yowie

Sorry, but I can't get to the site without being a member of Yahoo.

Jill

Old February 28th 04, 05:29 PM
lewe

"Yowie" wrote in message
u...
Down, Dave!

Have just uploaded a photo to Catslaves that should adequately explain

why:

a) I have queensized bed and
b) despite, point a), Joel still sleeps in another room

it's good that Joel knows his place ...
sweet dreams!
--
:: lewe
lewemi at yahoo dot se || cat pics: photos.yahoo.com/lewemi

Old February 28th 04, 09:31 PM

Yowie wrote:

a) I have queensized bed and
b) despite, point a), Joel still sleeps in another room

The URL is
http://tinyurl.com/2657e

The caption on that photo reads: "A queen-sized bed, and barely enough
room for one hoomin, let alone two!"

May I add: "two and a half"?

Joyce
Old February 29th 04, 10:26 PM
polonca12000

You really *do* need a bigger bed, Vicky. After all this bed is made for two
and there are three on the bed in the picture.
Best wishes,
--
Polonca & Soncek