Costco's Kirkland Cat Food = Premium Cat Food?

Old January 20th 05, 04:15 PM
Sherry

Do you have evidence to support your hypothesis? As for the phosphorus
level, the bag says it is .8%. It also has no artificial flavoring or
colors. BTW, if this brand was so bad I doubt they'd print on the bag "For
your pet's health see your veterinarian regularly." My cats are healthy and
happy which is pretty much what matters. They eat and are well cared for as
well as loved. That is really what matters.

--

No, your cats aren't fine. Icarus is peeing on the bed. He probably has a
smoldering UTI.
Old January 20th 05, 07:48 PM
Mary

"Justin L" wrote in message

"Sherry " wrote in message
My 3 cats are just fine with the store bought brands and don't seem to
like
what some here would call the Premium Brands. I think a lot of what the
cat
will eat depends on the cat. Some cats do very well on what some here

call
the lower quality foods while others do fine on the more premium type
foods.
I have tried a couple of times to switch to the higher end foods and my
cats
won't eat it. I feed my cats Special Kitty from Walmart and they are

doing
just fine.

--

You're just so wrong about that, but you'll never listen. Of course they
like

Sherry

I agree with you, but what good is giving them the premium expensive food

if
they refuse to eat it?

Will they eventually eat the good food if they get hungry enough, or be
stubborn and just starve themselves?

Yes, Justin, I ask myself that as I scrape the never-touched Iams etc. off
the plate. They want Fancy Feast. *shaking my head*