Pea to the rescue!

Old March 19th 04, 11:40 PM
Brenda

Default Pea to the rescue!

Max gets a little carried away sometimes when he's playing. This morning he
went too far while chasing Emily, and actually had her backed into a corner.
Emily started hissing, which brought Pea running into the room. Pea pounced
on Max and bit him (!), allowing Emily to make her escape.

I don't know why Emily didn't just bop Max - like she usually does. Maybe
she wanted Pea to be her hero.

Brenda

Old March 20th 04, 05:33 AM
Marina

"Brenda" wrote
Max gets a little carried away sometimes when he's playing. This morning

he
went too far while chasing Emily, and actually had her backed into a

corner.
Emily started hissing, which brought Pea running into the room. Pea

pounced
on Max and bit him (!), allowing Emily to make her escape.

I don't know why Emily didn't just bop Max - like she usually does. Maybe
she wanted Pea to be her hero.

Aww! This is similar to what Nikki does when we are out on the island, with
other cats. She will go and taunt one of the other boycats, Linus or Kasper
(Kevin is too afraid of her, though he is the biggest cat of them all), then
she will rush back to our shack. The boycat will chase her there, and not
notice he gets into Frank's territory. Nikki gives horrible screams while
she is being chased, so that Frank knows she is in trouble. He always comes
rushing to see whatis the matter with her, and then she hides behind his
back and lets him face down the "intruder". Sneaky little girl.

--
Marina, Frank and Nikki

Old March 20th 04, 06:20 AM
LOL

"Brenda" wrote in message ...
Max gets a little carried away sometimes when he's playing. This morning he
went too far while chasing Emily, and actually had her backed into a corner.
Emily started hissing, which brought Pea running into the room. Pea pounced
on Max and bit him (!), allowing Emily to make her escape.

I don't know why Emily didn't just bop Max - like she usually does. Maybe
she wanted Pea to be her hero.

Brenda

Awww, that's so sweet!
------
Krista
Old March 20th 04, 11:53 PM
Takayuki

"Marina" wrote:

Aww! This is similar to what Nikki does when we are out on the island, with
other cats. She will go and taunt one of the other boycats, Linus or Kasper
(Kevin is too afraid of her, though he is the biggest cat of them all), then
she will rush back to our shack. The boycat will chase her there, and not
notice he gets into Frank's territory. Nikki gives horrible screams while
she is being chased, so that Frank knows she is in trouble. He always comes
rushing to see whatis the matter with her, and then she hides behind his
back and lets him face down the "intruder". Sneaky little girl.

Nikki sounds like she's just being playful.